Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Optional addon packs (see page 12 for info) - yay or nay?

Yay
Nay

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 27

Author Topic: [47.05] ZM5's Mod Depository - Shadowlands Update  (Read 139371 times)

Garfink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [44.09] ZM5's Mod Depository - Elemental Unrest
« Reply #225 on: April 15, 2018, 01:22:26 pm »

Can this work with the lazy Newb Pack?

That is, if I install it to an existing LNP, it would work?

Works like a charm, setup your LNP pack with the graphics set you prefer and then just make a copy of the 0.44.09 DF folder and copy the files from this mod over it, run LNP and don't mess with the tileset tab settings and it will run fine. 

Randomj

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 18, 2018, 07:42:11 pm »

How do I install just the sorcerers mod? I downloaded and unzipped, where/how do I put the files. Running Lazy Mac Pack.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #227 on: April 19, 2018, 01:28:13 am »

data/speech and raw/objects are where the files are supposed to go.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 21, 2018, 02:40:53 am »

I have a problem with mail coifs. Whenever I try to make one, I just waste material, even though the success rate is supposed to be 100%.

Save file here: https://uloz.to/!9TnLaKBJi6fp/coif-save-zip
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #229 on: April 21, 2018, 03:51:02 am »

Ah, I took a quick look and I mangled something with the reaction. I've uploaded the fixed version here for now - I'll include it in the full packs once I make a more substantial update to them.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 21, 2018, 05:10:03 am »

Should have noticed it myself as well. "chunk" instead of "wire metal". Thank you.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

Kingra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 21, 2018, 02:35:03 pm »

Some things I found.
The druid in the description of the feral panther transformation is misspelled.
The pride night creature seems to count as a age changing creature despite only being a night creature.

Also a suggestion.
Do you think you can add an ore guide so I don't need to go back to the corresponding threads to see which ore is best for things.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 02:38:44 pm by Kingra »

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #232 on: April 21, 2018, 02:41:36 pm »

Fixed the typo - not sure what you mean with the pride night creature thing though, since it is just an immortal night creature.

I'll make sure to add an ore guide once I get a more substantial update out.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: April 21, 2018, 05:27:34 pm »

Fixed the typo - not sure what you mean with the pride night creature thing though, since it is just an immortal night creature.
I think they mean as in "Age of X and Y" type deal.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 21, 2018, 06:46:29 pm »

Did you make it a megabeast or a POWER? That can cause the problem.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Kingra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 21, 2018, 09:53:48 pm »

After looking through the raws for the pride minion, it does appear to have the power token. I assume this is unintentional given that none of the other sins not even the main pride megabeast seems to have this.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #236 on: April 22, 2018, 04:26:05 am »

Ah, I missed that - I'll remove it for the next update.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #237 on: April 27, 2018, 01:00:24 pm »

Alright, released the update - has quite a bit of new content for both the Dragon's Dogma and Warcraft sides of the pack, mostly creatures I haven't done before, but also changes to existing stuff. Fixed some of the bugs that were mentioned before as well.

On the Dragon's Dogma side of things, I've reduced the innate skills of Gorecyclopes, Eliminators, Cave Brutes and Gray Cyclopes - I've also nerfed many of the megabeasts which had multi-target attacks, so now they can hit less targets at once. Gorecyclopes also grow to a much smaller maximum size now, whereas Cave Brutes are now only found in savage grasslands, shrublands and savannas, instead of underground.

On the Warcraft side of things, I've adjusted some of the numbers both for the various spell interactions and for some of the metals, along with some minor entity changes to both the main pack civs and to the addon civs. I've added a new Naga caste and a new Faceless One caste, both described below - I've also edited the Starspawn caste, so they only have carapace on the head and neck, and also appear more like the regular Faceless Ones - their old body plan is used for the new caste. Night Elves also now have a throwing variant of their moon glaives - they're simply called "throwing glaives".

Lastly, I slightly nerfed the Plaguebearer minions reanimated by Biomancers - they no longer have the zombifying gas breath. The wild Plaguebearers found in evil biomes still have it, however.

Onto the new stuff:

Spoiler: Dragon's Dogma (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Warcraft (click to show/hide)
I've also added a file for the ores and metals as requested - all of them are in comparison to iron.

That should be it - hope you guys enjoy it. Not sure what I'll do next for this pack since we're still a bit away from BFA's release - I had some concepts for a few more OC races that'd tie in to some of the story I had planned for my biome revamp, so I'll do those eventually, just don't know what else beyond that.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 01:02:14 pm by ZM5 »

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 27, 2018, 01:07:24 pm »

Nice to see another release. As for more stuff to make next... there's probably always more warcraft stuff (considering Blizzard is somewhat prolific when it comes to making stuff for the franchise) you haven't added, or perhaps something else entire, either OC or from some setting.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #239 on: April 27, 2018, 01:32:56 pm »

Haha, believe me, I was looking hard for some new stuff to add in that wouldn't be part of the BFA update or one of the addons - hence why this new creature set is sorta random, as it seems most of what I'm left with is just various odds and ends that didn't fit in any particular category. I suppose I may work on the orc tribes addon and the Hearthstone stuff in that case, atleast after I'm done making updates for my other packs to tide people over while I work on the evil biome revamp.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 27