Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Optional addon packs (see page 12 for info) - yay or nay?

Yay
Nay

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]

Author Topic: [44.12] ZM5's Mod Depository - Whispers of the Old Gods  (Read 61550 times)

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re: [44.12] ZM5's Mod Depository - Whispers of the Old Gods
« Reply #315 on: June 23, 2019, 12:26:22 pm »

I should be fine, been at this for several years now - it wouldn't be too much of an issue since I've already done some personal re-dressing in my own raws, i.e removing animal people or vanilla humans.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #316 on: September 13, 2019, 02:15:37 pm »

Small update - though right now it's only for the full (64, 32-bit and lite versions) pack - I'll do the separated bundles later.

For one, I added kukris as an additional sword-type for primitive races and tantos as a dagger type. Took a suggestion from Splint and I also removed the flat-slap type attacks from most weapons and slightly adjusted the values for pommel/shaft bashes to make them a tad more effective.

I fixed up some issues as I went through the raws again to update the help files a bit, and I also added some new stuff - most of it is for the mythological side of the pack - there's a few new megabeasts, like the Charybdis, the Typhon, the Ekhidna or the Carcolh, as well as a few additional predatory and intelligent myth/folklore creatures.

I also added a megabeast and night creature based on what is the eighth deadly sin in some orthodox Christian denominations - the Eclipsing Despair and its lesser version, the Retainer of Despair. Both are the largest of all sin incarnations, and while slower they should still be rather tough foes.

Lastly I did some changes to the Additional Kombatants addon - added a help file, corrected some issues with the Kytinn and also added some new stuff for the Yellow Cyborgs - for one, they can shoot bombs now (will do blunt damage, more than the Red Cyborg's missiles) - should they drop off or get lodged in, they will explode into flames, similarly to the missiles fired by the Red Cyborg - aside from that, they can fire cyber netting now to reduce the speed of a target. The other addons will get help files as well at some point.

Should be it for now, I'll try updating the separated bundles soon-ish, though I'm juggling a lot of RL stuff alongside updating the other mods, so it may not actually be that soon.
I'm also planning on eventually untangling this mod and putting most of it as separate - will take a long time, but I think it'd be for the best - I'd do similar stuff with my other mods just to atleast keep shared material/tissue and body plans to cut down on the amount of stuff the game has to read.

Kingra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 15, 2019, 08:55:21 pm »

Could you please update the separate myth and sins raws as well?

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #318 on: September 16, 2019, 03:23:16 am »

I'll try to this week - like I said, a tad busy with a lot of irl stuff atm so trying to juggle most of it along with all the mod stuff is proving a tad difficult.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #319 on: September 17, 2019, 02:18:29 am »

Put up the updated files for those two packs - the Warcraft and Dragon's Dogma sides are unupdated for now since I haven't really done any changes to those.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]