Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Optional addon packs (see page 12 for info) - yay or nay?

Yay
Nay

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27

Author Topic: [47.05] ZM5's Mod Depository - Shadowlands Update  (Read 138040 times)

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
Re: [47.02] ZM5's Mod Depository - Waking City
« Reply #345 on: February 09, 2020, 02:01:50 pm »

Newly created world with lite pack. Breakdown recipes do not seem to work.

I am standing on a pile of
+felsteel buzz-saw gauntlet+
+<<+large indurium helm+>>+
+<<+thorium sabre+>>+
+<<+mithril buckler+>>+
+adamantite horseman's axe+
+dark iron buckler+
+monelite pole hammer+

Yet neither of the breakdown recipes recognise their reagents.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #346 on: February 09, 2020, 03:40:42 pm »

Thats bizarre, I havent touched the breakdown recipes at all - anything in the errorlog? Also did you add the REACTION_CLASS:METAL token to METAL_TEMPLATE in material_template_default?

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: February 09, 2020, 04:16:32 pm »

Things I did:
Fresh install of 0.47.02
Put Lite pack raws into it, replacing with Additional stuff on replace, others did not have conflicts.
Try to run
Realise that the system is x86, download x86 version of 0.47.02, unpacked files from x86 version core directory into core directory of my install (replace conflicts).
Run DF, create world, start playing.

Errorlog says
Code: [Select]
*** Error(s) finalizing the entity X
Unrecognized entity armor token: ITEM_ARMOR_AXE
Unrecognized entity armor token: ITEM_ARMOR_HAMMER
Unrecognized entity armor token: ITEM_ARMOR_SWORD
Unrecognized entity armor token: ITEM_ARMOR_ANVIL
Unrecognized entity armor token: ITEM_ARMOR_PICK
Unrecognized entity armor token: ITEM_ARMOR_GEAR
five times.
X has values: "WC_DARK_DWARF", "WC_DRAENEI", "WC_FORSAKEN", "WC_GNOME", "WC_OGRE"

Then in complains about impoverished Word Selector 170 times, does all the entity finalization fails again, then complains about pathing fail of my giant grizzly bear 4 times.
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #348 on: February 09, 2020, 04:32:36 pm »

Hm, that doesn't seem to be it then - I updated the files taking out the personal stuff I forgot to remove, but I'm not sure whats causing the breakdown issue - worked fine for me in the short tests I did with 47. Will have to look more into it then.

hertggf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: February 09, 2020, 07:39:15 pm »

*** Error(s) found in the file "raw/objects/creature_dragonsdogma_humanoids_zm5.txt"
DD_GORECYCLOPS:Unrecognized Creature Caste Body Token: HUMANOID_JOINTS
DD_GORECYCLOPS:Unrecognized Creature Caste Body Token: NECK
DD_ELIMINATOR:Unrecognized Creature Caste Body Token: HUMANOID_JOINTS
DD_ELIMINATOR:Unrecognized Creature Caste Body Token: NECK
etc
And sure enough, the definitions for [BODY:NECK] and [BODY:HUMANOID_JOINTS] don't exist anymore in 47.x's version of body_default.txt

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #350 on: February 10, 2020, 04:57:34 am »

*** Error(s) found in the file "raw/objects/creature_dragonsdogma_humanoids_zm5.txt"
DD_GORECYCLOPS:Unrecognized Creature Caste Body Token: HUMANOID_JOINTS
DD_GORECYCLOPS:Unrecognized Creature Caste Body Token: NECK
DD_ELIMINATOR:Unrecognized Creature Caste Body Token: HUMANOID_JOINTS
DD_ELIMINATOR:Unrecognized Creature Caste Body Token: NECK
etc
And sure enough, the definitions for [BODY:NECK] and [BODY:HUMANOID_JOINTS] don't exist anymore in 47.x's version of body_default.txt
You sure about that? I just opened up body_default.txt in a vanilla 47.02 folder and HUMANOID_JOINTS and NECK are still there.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: February 10, 2020, 07:09:34 am »

Turns out I made a mistake by not reading all the help files.

hertggf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: February 10, 2020, 08:20:45 pm »

You're right, my bad, apparently Adventurecraft removed them.

Gaery

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: February 18, 2020, 03:01:36 am »

Anyone else have issues with worldgen crashes using this mod? If I have the site amount anywhere above the default value, or try to generate a large world, the game either crashes immediately after placing civs, or exactly after 50 years of generated history, but usually it crashes before getting to history generation (regardless of maximum history setting). I do not have this issue in vanilla, and I don't think it's a hardware issue, I have a decent PC, and memory usage doesn't even reach 2GB before crashing. Errorlog only says Impoverished World Selector, not sure what it means.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #354 on: February 18, 2020, 05:44:27 am »

Yeah I've been getting consistent worldgen crashes since 47 came out, even before I updated the raws properly - I don't think its a mod issue since 44.12 worked perfectly fine for me. Impoverished word selector would just mean the game spits out names that are the same iirc because of not enough words.

Gaery

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: February 19, 2020, 02:24:44 pm »

Hmm I can't seem to be able to play adventurer mode at all, crashes right after I press the key to start the game after character creation. This seems to happen with all races, tried multiple. It crashes either as it's generating the first area or after it finishes it.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #356 on: February 19, 2020, 04:25:06 pm »

I genned up a 40 year old medium world (can't really go much further without crashes) and I'm able to spawn normally without crashing - not sure what's going on - anything in the errorlog? Sorry I can't be of much help but I'm kind of at a loss at which crashes are possibly because of the mod and which ones are just new version instability that's yet to be fixed.

Gaery

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: February 19, 2020, 04:32:59 pm »

I genned up a 40 year old medium world (can't really go much further without crashes) and I'm able to spawn normally without crashing - not sure what's going on - anything in the errorlog? Sorry I can't be of much help but I'm kind of at a loss at which crashes are possibly because of the mod and which ones are just new version instability that's yet to be fixed.

Neither error log or game log has anything useful, and it happens on other worlds as well, not just on one. It might be solely on my end, guess i will wait for a new version and try with that.

EDIT: It was indeed my DFhack making the game crash and not a mod issue. Sadly this means I can't play adventurer mode with the current DFHack version, hopefully the first stable v47 one won't do this. Until then, I can play adventurer mode just fine by disabling DFHack altogether.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 06:01:55 am by Gaery »

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: February 20, 2020, 09:18:12 am »

Neither error log or game log has anything useful, and it happens on other worlds as well, not just on one. It might be solely on my end, guess i will wait for a new version and try with that.

EDIT: It was indeed my DFhack making the game crash and not a mod issue. Sadly this means I can't play adventurer mode with the current DFHack version, hopefully the first stable v47 one won't do this. Until then, I can play adventurer mode just fine by disabling DFHack altogether.
Only ever use DFHack if it was made for the version of DF you are using.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Gaery

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: February 20, 2020, 10:49:01 am »

Only ever use DFHack if it was made for the version of DF you are using.
It is for the version I'm using. For some reason it just doesn't like this mod with adventurer mode, works fine in a vanilla adventurer game.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27