Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Optional addon packs (see page 12 for info) - yay or nay?

Yay
Nay

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 27

Author Topic: [47.05] ZM5's Mod Depository - Shadowlands Update  (Read 138410 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: [43.05] ZM5's Mod Depository - Undead Invasion!
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2016, 05:44:37 pm »

That's bizarre almost on a fanfiction so-bad-its-good level - I'll definitely rename my own body plans for the next update, then.
I'll put an EP at the end of my body plans that conflict with yours, ZM5.

*Edit, I just saw your mod got picked up by Meph for Masterwork. That's awesome, good work sir.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 05:53:15 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2016, 06:47:38 pm »

That's bizarre almost on a fanfiction so-bad-its-good level - I'll definitely rename my own body plans for the next update, then.
I'll put an EP at the end of my body plans that conflict with yours, ZM5.

*Edit, I just saw your mod got picked up by Meph for Masterwork. That's awesome, good work sir.
Thanks. I'll put a WC at the end of my own body plans incase there's another mod that could potentially conflict since I go with a similar naming scheme as the default one.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2016, 03:14:23 pm »

Bit of a progress update for the next major update. No new civilized races - unless I decide to do MoP stuff (which I have a distate for - although I'll do creatures from it if enough people ask for it, I guess). Instead we'll have loads more wild creatures.
Spoiler: Combat logs (click to show/hide)
So far I've added Core Hounds, Warcraft-style Chimeras (named Chimaeroks here), Rylaks (from WoD) and Hippogryphs as wild beasts, and you'll also see Storm, Ice and Fire Giants in various locales - they're very rare but also playable in the same manner as animal people and all have 3 abilities related to their "element", so to speak - they're all organic - they also possess some individual features of their own, i.e Fire Giants are immune to fire damage and have increased skill rates for metalsmithing related professions, and Ice Giants are immune to cold damage. Hippogryphs and Rylaks are mostly just flying melee beasts, Core Hounds halve the force of incoming attacks, can breathe magma and are immune to fire damage, Chimaeroks can breathe acid and lightning, and can also spit globs of acid.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2016, 01:57:05 pm »

I'm planning a release soon - I'll try to add a few more creatures, including some concept art-only creatures like the Sea Hags and the Shapeless Ones. I'm also basically done with the Seven Deadly Sins series - made Envy today - it's basically gonna be a sludge monster which mostly relies on slashing/stabbing attacks, and also has a liquid glob attack that can induce a temporary transformation into a helpless blob of ooze.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re: [43.05] ZM5's Mod Depository - 7 Deadly Sins Finished!
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2016, 06:33:04 pm »

Alright, released an update - I added Envy, with that the 7 Deadly Sins part of the mod is finished. I've also added several more wild creatures - Raptoryxes, Chimaeroks, Core Hounds, Rylaks, Hippogryphs and Sea Hags - and a few playable wild creatures - Storm, Fire and Ice Giants, the Shapeless, and the Farah.

I've also removed the MEANDERER token from most aggressive wild creatures since it made them really slow outside of combat. Most of the earlier undead creatures should now be affected properly by interactions - they're immune to the syndromes of the other undead types, however.

For next update you should expect a few more new interactions - I'm planning to add Demon Hunters, Voodoo Priests (former will be Night and Blood Elf exclusive, the latter Troll-exclusive) and also revamp Druids a bit with unique transformations that don't show up as wild creatures.

EDIT: I've gotten some art of my Wrath and Lust incarnations, done by my friend Skelly, check em out!
Spoiler: Slightly NSFW, again (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 06:38:50 pm by ZM5 »

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2016, 07:22:43 pm »

Good job wrapping up the seven deadly sins, careful not to take too much Pride in it though.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2016, 03:01:09 pm »

Posted a small update - I've updated the changelog, and also revamped the languages for the Scourge race, and the Vrykul (yet again - I can't seem to get a language file for them that I'm satisfied with in the long run).

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2016, 12:07:33 pm »

Sorry for the lack of activity again - been a bit busy with some RL stuff.

I've been working on the interactions as well as transformation forms - I got the demon hunters pretty much done - only Night and Blood elves will be able to become DH's - correspondingly, only those civs will have War Glaives available as weapons. All of the transformation forms have most of of the NO_X type tokens, along with having a 1/3 force-halving property similar to geo saurians (with one exception), making them tough to debilitate.
Demon Hunters have 4 abilities - Mana Burn, Netherwalk, Soul Barrier, and Metamorphosis - Mana Burn causes dizziness, pain, and bleeding, Netherwalk is a buff that increases speed and agility, Soul Barrier increases toughness and willpower, and Metamorphosis turns the user into a giant, horned demon which can fly and throw fel bolts as projectiles - basically the WC3 version of the demonform. During that time they have highly increased attributes and learn the sword skill four times as fast.

DH's also do not require eyes to see, and can sense various types of demonic creatures, same way as vampires sense living creatures. They also get a sizable boost to agility and strength.

Paladins got a Turn Undead spell now which removes NOFEAR, NOPAIN and NOEMOTION from a single undead target - some races will also be unable to become paladins, mostly the various undead, demonic, and aberration (i.e faceless ones) types.
Sorcerers now have Skeletons and Skeleton Mages as their undead pets of choice instead of the previous "revenant" type, whereas Biomancers will have Plaguebearers. Druids wont have the treants as "pets" once I get around to revamping them.

I've also done the transformation forms I intend for the 4 Troll priest types to have - I still have to do other spells for them, though. The 4 forms correspond to the priest bosses from the old Zul'Gurub raid - a tiger, a serpent, a spider and a bat.

The tiger form (or Tigon as going by the WoWpedia version) will be a fairly simple yet tough physical attacker - mostly having increased speed than other creatures by default.
The snake form (or Slith) will be slightly more defensive, having a 1/2 force multiplier as opposed to 1/3 - also can inject poison with its bites, and also spit it and acid at enemies.
The bat form (called Blood Seeker) is another flying form - it's bites can suck blood, and it can release sound waves in a similar manner as the banshees, and also scream in order to cause fear.
Lastly, the spider form (called Widowspawn) will have a necrotizing bite and ability to spray webs - its immune to webs itself and is also a stance climber.

I'm not exactly sure what other spells the voodoo priests will have yet - I want to get atleast one of them Hex as a way to transform enemies into toads. We'll see though.
I'm also uncertain as to the druids - I definitely want to make their forms more in-line with WoW, so they'll get a unique bear form, a cat form and a moonkin form, along with some syndrome causing spells and probably a buff of some kind.
Lastly, some combat logs from testing:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Edible beserk! now available in masterwork!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2016, 06:51:33 pm »

Wish it wasn't a rar file. much simpler if it wasn't
I am currently trying to comprehend what sick, mad, dwarven mind came up with the fortress name "Lancefondled", because it wasn't me.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2016, 01:51:05 am »

You can just use Winrar for that - unless you're on some other OS it's incompatible with, I'm not too well-versed in any besides Windows.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re: [43.05] ZM5's Mod Depository - Demon Hunter and Death Knight update
« Reply #70 on: October 27, 2016, 07:47:06 pm »

I've updated the modpack - added several new creatures - Void Terrors, Felhounds, Felstalkers, Imps, Wildkin, and Rock Flayers from Warcraft, and the Poisoned Undead from Dragon's Dogma. Also added some new weapon types - War glaives in BE and NE civs, Runeblades in Scourge Undead civs, and Khopeshes in Tol'vir civs. Aside from that, most civs are unchanged save for very minor adjustments.

Most importantly, though, I added several new interaction types - Death Knights, Demon Hunters, and Voodoo Priests (which come in 4 varieties - there's priests of the Tiger, the Serpent, the Bat, and the Spider, with each possessing different abilities and transformations). I've also reworked Archdruids - now they can cast Sleep, and also have 3 different transformations forms - Moonkin, Guardian Bear and Feral Panther.

As a minor sidenote I also added ships and boats as new descriptor shapes; the download folder is now a 7zip file as well.

I'm gonna update the Warcraft-only pack tomorrow - I messed something up when carrying over the files and got plenty of stuff in the errorlog - I'll get on that when I wake up; it's what I get for preparing this stuff for release at nearly 3am.

Lastly, my friend Skelly made some more artwork, depicting his takes on Pride and Gluttony as well as a slightly revamped version of Wrath with better shading, so props to him! You can check out the album here, it'll be updated with more images as we go - they're a bit too large to directly link here.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 07:48:58 pm by ZM5 »

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #71 on: October 28, 2016, 06:07:26 am »

I've updated the standalone pack - its a 7zip file now as well. Shouldn't be causing errorlog entries now from what I've seen - I've renamed the file with the civilized races so delete the one from the previous version or you'll get duplicate entries.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #72 on: November 23, 2016, 08:43:35 pm »

FYI I haven't been slacking, however I'm definitely gonna make the next update a lot bigger since I don't have too many Warcraft-exclusive creatures left to do - so it's probably gonna take a bit longer before the release.

You can definitely expect a lot more reptile and dinosaur types in the next update - Dire Horns, Wind Serpents, Couatls, Pterrordaxes, Thunder Lizards and so on - along many other non-scaly animals.
Also planning to add Mountain Giants and Titanic Watchers - former would be more like standard but rare, lone wild beasts, the latter would be considered megabeasts and have multiple castes, to reflect the different types that have shown up in the game - an Archaedas-type watcher, for example, would be much different from the likes of the constructs from the Halls of Origination in Uldum.

I've also added the Taunka from WotLK as a playable race since I admit I totally forgot about them.

One thing I'm considering though is adding creatures from Mists of Pandaria - I've been sorta avoiding the subject for a while now, since I have very mixed feelings about said expansion pack. I figure I might as well do it for completion's sake, though - Enemy post is including TFA things in his modpack which a lot of people have mixed feelings about so hey, I might as well do the same. I'll keep them in a separate file as an optional thing.

Lastly, I've done two new OC's so I'll be including them as well - one is a new race with many castes, that have several elemental properties, and the other is a small cavern critter; planning to do a third one as well that'd be a Old God-worshipper sort of race, again with many castes.
Along with that I'll rearrange the file structure too so all the OC's go into one folder, again as an optional thing you could disable by removing the file.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 23, 2016, 09:23:40 pm »

One thing I'm considering though is adding creatures from Mists of Pandaria - I've been sorta avoiding the subject for a while now, since I have very mixed feelings about said expansion pack. I figure I might as well do it for completion's sake, though - Enemy post is including TFA things in his modpack which a lot of people have mixed feelings about so hey, I might as well do the same. I'll keep them in a separate file as an optional thing.

Oh, I included far, FAR worse than TFA.

Code: [Select]
[CASTE:KRELMANF]
[FEMALE]

[MULTIPLE_LITTER_RARE]
[CASTE:KRELMANM]
[MALE]

[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:FACIAL_HAIR_TISSUE_LAYERS]
[SELECT_CASTE:KRELMANF]
              [SELECT_ADDITIONAL_CASTE:KRELMANM]
[CASTE_NAME:krel sith:sith krels:krel]
[DESCRIPTION:This is a hole-headed, 11 fingered creature otherwise resembling a human.]
[MAXAGE:60:120]
[CASTE_TILE:'u'][CASTE_COLOR:0:0:1]
[BABY:1]
[CHILD:12]
[BODY_SIZE:0:0:4000]
[BODY_SIZE:1:168:17500]
[BODY_SIZE:12:0:70000]
[BODY:HUMANOID_NECK:2EYES:2EARS:NOSE:2LUNGS:HEART:GUTS:ORGANS:HUMANOID_JOINTS:THROAT:NECK:SPINE:BRAIN:SKULL:11FINGERS:5TOES:MOUTH:TONGUE:FACIAL_FEATURES:TEETH:RIBCAGE:THE_STUPIDEST_THING]

[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:VERTEBRATE_TISSUE_LAYERS:SKIN:FAT:MUSCLE:BONE:CARTILAGE]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:HEAD_HAIR_TISSUE_LAYERS]
[USE_TISSUE_TEMPLATE:EYEBROW:EYEBROW_TEMPLATE]
[TISSUE_LAYER:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:EYEBROW:ABOVE:BY_CATEGORY:EYE]
[USE_TISSUE_TEMPLATE:EYELASH:EYELASH_TEMPLATE]
[TISSUE_LAYER:BY_CATEGORY:EYELID:EYELASH:FRONT]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:NAIL:NAIL_TEMPLATE]
[USE_TISSUE_TEMPLATE:NAIL:NAIL_TEMPLATE]
[TISSUE_LAYER:BY_CATEGORY:FINGER:NAIL:FRONT]
[TISSUE_LAYER:BY_CATEGORY:TOE:NAIL:FRONT]
[SELECT_TISSUE_LAYER:HEART:BY_CATEGORY:HEART]
[PLUS_TISSUE_LAYER:SKIN:BY_CATEGORY:THROAT]
[TL_MAJOR_ARTERIES]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:STANDARD_HEAD_POSITIONS]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:HUMANOID_HEAD_POSITIONS]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:HUMANOID_RIBCAGE_POSITIONS]
[BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:HUMANOID_RELSIZES]

[TENDONS:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:SINEW:200]
[LIGAMENTS:LOCAL_CREATURE_MAT:SINEW:200]
[HAS_NERVES]

[BODY_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:HEIGHT:75:95:98:100:102:105:125]
[APP_MOD_IMPORTANCE:500]
[BODY_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:BROADNESS:75:95:98:100:102:105:125]
[APP_MOD_IMPORTANCE:500]
[SET_BP_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:EYE]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:CLOSE_SET:0:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[APP_MOD_NOUN:eyes:PLURAL]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:DEEP_SET:0:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:ROUND_VS_NARROW:0:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:LARGE_IRIS:25:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[APP_MOD_DESC_RANGE:30:60:90:110:150:190]
[SET_BP_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:LIP]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:THICKNESS:50:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[APP_MOD_NOUN:lips:PLURAL]
[APP_MOD_DESC_RANGE:55:70:90:110:150:190]
[SET_BP_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:NOSE]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:BROADNESS:25:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:LENGTH:25:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:UPTURNED:0:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:CONVEX:0:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[APP_MOD_NOUN:nose bridge:SINGULAR]
[SET_BP_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:EAR]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:SPLAYED_OUT:0:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[APP_MOD_NOUN:ears:PLURAL]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:HANGING_LOBES:0:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:BROADNESS:90:95:98:100:102:105:110]
[APP_MOD_IMPORTANCE:700]
[APP_MOD_DESC_RANGE:91:94:98:102:106:109]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:HEIGHT:90:95:98:100:102:105:110]
[SET_BP_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:TOOTH]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:GAPS:0:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[APP_MOD_NOUN:teeth:PLURAL]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:LENGTH:100:100:100:100:100:100:100] for vampires
[APP_MOD_IMPORTANCE:1000]
[APP_MOD_NOUN:teeth:PLURAL]
[SET_BP_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:SKULL]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:HIGH_CHEEKBONES:0:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:BROAD_CHIN:0:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:JUTTING_CHIN:0:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:SQUARE_CHIN:0:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[SET_BP_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:THROAT]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:DEEP_VOICE:0:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:RASPY_VOICE:0:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[SET_BP_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:BROADNESS:90:95:98:100:102:105:110]
[BP_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:HEIGHT:90:95:98:100:102:105:110]
[SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:HAIR]
[PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:CHEEK_WHISKERS]
[PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:CHIN_WHISKERS]
[PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:MOUSTACHE]
[PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:SIDEBURNS]
[PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:EYEBROW]
[PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:EYELASH]
[TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:AMBER:1:AUBURN:1:BLACK:1:BROWN:1:BUFF:1:BURNT_SIENNA:1:BURNT_UMBER:1:CHARCOAL:1:CHESTNUT:1:CHOCOLATE:1:CINNAMON:1:COPPER:1:DARK_BROWN:1:DARK_CHESTNUT:1:DARK_TAN:1:ECRU:1:FLAX:1:GOLD:1:GOLDEN_YELLOW:1:GOLDENROD:1:LIGHT_BROWN:1:MAHOGANY:1:OCHRE:1:PALE_BROWN:1:PALE_CHESTNUT:1:PUMPKIN:1:RAW_UMBER:1:RUSSET:1:SAFFRON:1:SEPIA:1:TAN:1:TAUPE_DARK:1:TAUPE_GRAY:1:TAUPE_MEDIUM:1:TAUPE_PALE:1:TAUPE_SANDY:1]
[TLCM_NOUN:hair:SINGULAR]
[TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:GRAY:1]
[TLCM_TIMING:ROOT:40:0:70:0]
[TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:WHITE:1]
[TLCM_TIMING:ROOT:70:0:90:0]
[SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:EYEBROW]
[TISSUE_LAYER_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:LENGTH:50:80:90:100:110:120:150]
[APP_MOD_NOUN:eyebrows:PLURAL]
[APP_MOD_DESC_RANGE:55:70:90:110:130:145]
[TISSUE_LAYER_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:DENSE:50:80:90:100:110:120:150]
[TISSUE_LAYER_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:HIGH_POSITION:0:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:EYELASH]
[TISSUE_LAYER_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:LENGTH:50:80:90:100:110:120:150]
[APP_MOD_NOUN:eyelashes:PLURAL]
[PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:CHEEK_WHISKERS]
[PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:MOUSTACHE]
[PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:SIDEBURNS]
[TISSUE_LAYER_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:LENGTH:0:0:0:0:0:0:0]
[APP_MOD_NOUN:hair:SINGULAR]
[APP_MOD_RATE:1:DAILY:0:1000:0:0:NO_END]
[APP_MOD_DESC_RANGE:10:25:75:125:200:300]
[TISSUE_LAYER_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:CURLY:0:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[TISSUE_LAYER_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:GREASY:0:70:90:100:110:130:200]
[TISSUE_LAYER_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:DENSE:50:80:90:100:110:120:150]
[TISSUE_STYLE_UNIT:HAIR:STANDARD_HAIR_SHAPINGS]
[TSU_NOUN:hair:SINGULAR]
[SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:CHEEK_WHISKERS]
[TISSUE_STYLE_UNIT:BEARD:STANDARD_BEARD_SHAPINGS]
[TSU_NOUN:beard:SINGULAR]
[SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:MOUSTACHE]
[TISSUE_STYLE_UNIT:MOUSTACHE:STANDARD_MOUSTACHE_SHAPINGS]
[TSU_NOUN:moustache:SINGULAR]
[SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:SIDEBURNS]
[TISSUE_STYLE_UNIT:SIDEBURNS:STANDARD_SIDEBURNS_SHAPINGS]
[TSU_NOUN:sideburns:PLURAL]
[SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:ALL:SKIN]
[TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:BROWN:1:BURNT_UMBER:1:CINNAMON:1:COPPER:1:DARK_BROWN:1:DARK_PEACH:1:DARK_TAN:1:ECRU:1:PALE_BROWN:1:PALE_CHESTNUT:1:PALE_PINK:1:PEACH:1:PINK:1:RAW_UMBER:1:SEPIA:1:TAN:1:TAUPE_PALE:1:TAUPE_SANDY:1]
[TLCM_NOUN:skin:SINGULAR]
[TISSUE_LAYER_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:WRINKLY:0:0:0:0:0:0:0]
[APP_MOD_RATE:1:YEARLY:0:100:30:0:NO_END]
[APP_MOD_NOUN:skin:SINGULAR]
[APP_MOD_DESC_RANGE:0:0:0:1:25:50]
[SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:EYE:EYE]
[TL_COLOR_MODIFIER:IRIS_EYE_AMBER:1:IRIS_EYE_AQUA:1:IRIS_EYE_AQUAMARINE:1:IRIS_EYE_ASH_GRAY:1:IRIS_EYE_AUBURN:1:IRIS_EYE_AZURE:1:IRIS_EYE_BLUE:1:IRIS_EYE_BRASS:1:IRIS_EYE_BRONZE:1:IRIS_EYE_BROWN:1:IRIS_EYE_CERULEAN:1:IRIS_EYE_CHESTNUT:1:IRIS_EYE_CHOCOLATE:1:IRIS_EYE_CINNAMON:1:IRIS_EYE_COPPER:1:IRIS_EYE_DARK_BLUE:1:IRIS_EYE_DARK_BROWN:1:IRIS_EYE_DARK_CHESTNUT:1:IRIS_EYE_DARK_GREEN:1:IRIS_EYE_DARK_OLIVE:1:IRIS_EYE_DARK_TAN:1:IRIS_EYE_ECRU:1:IRIS_EYE_EMERALD:1:IRIS_EYE_FERN_GREEN:1:IRIS_EYE_GRAY:1:IRIS_EYE_GREEN:1:IRIS_EYE_JADE:1:IRIS_EYE_LIGHT_BLUE:1:IRIS_EYE_LIGHT_BROWN:1:IRIS_EYE_MAHOGANY:1:IRIS_EYE_MIDNIGHT_BLUE:1:IRIS_EYE_OCHRE:1:IRIS_EYE_OLIVE:1:IRIS_EYE_PALE_BLUE:1:IRIS_EYE_PALE_BROWN:1:IRIS_EYE_PALE_CHESTNUT:1:IRIS_EYE_PERIWINKLE:1:IRIS_EYE_PINE_GREEN:1:IRIS_EYE_RAW_UMBER:1:IRIS_EYE_RUSSET:1:IRIS_EYE_SEA_GREEN:1:IRIS_EYE_SEPIA:1:IRIS_EYE_SKY_BLUE:1:IRIS_EYE_SLATE_GRAY:1:IRIS_EYE_SPRING_GREEN:1:IRIS_EYE_TAN:1:IRIS_EYE_TAUPE_DARK:1:IRIS_EYE_TAUPE_GRAY:1:IRIS_EYE_TAUPE_MEDIUM:1:IRIS_EYE_TAUPE_PALE:1:IRIS_EYE_TAUPE_SANDY:1:IRIS_EYE_TEAL:1:IRIS_EYE_TURQUOISE:1]
[TLCM_NOUN:eyes:PLURAL]
[ATTACK:PUNCH:BODYPART:BY_TYPE:GRASP][ATTACK_PREPARE_AND_RECOVER:1:1]
[ATTACK_SKILL:GRASP_STRIKE]
[ATTACK_VERB:punch:punches]
[ATTACK_CONTACT_PERC:100]

[ATTACK_PRIORITY:MAIN]
[ATTACK:KICK:BODYPART:BY_TYPE:STANCE]
[ATTACK_SKILL:STANCE_STRIKE]
[ATTACK_VERB:kick:kicks][ATTACK_PREPARE_AND_RECOVER:2:2]
[ATTACK_FLAG_WITH]
[ATTACK_PRIORITY:SECOND]
[ATTACK:SCRATCH:CHILD_TISSUE_LAYER_GROUP:BY_TYPE:GRASP:BY_CATEGORY:FINGER:NAIL]   [ATTACK_PREPARE_AND_RECOVER:1:1]
[ATTACK_VERB:scratch:scratches]
[ATTACK_PENETRATION_PERC:100]
[ATTACK_FLAG_EDGE]

[ATTACK:BITE:CHILD_BODYPART_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:BY_CATEGORY:TOOTH][ATTACK_PREPARE_AND_RECOVER:1:1]
[ATTACK_SKILL:BITE]
[ATTACK_VERB:bite:bites]
[ATTACK_PENETRATION_PERC:100]
[ATTACK_FLAG_EDGE]

[ATTACK_FLAG_CANLATCH]
[ATTACK:PUNCH:BODYPART:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD][ATTACK_PREPARE_AND_RECOVER:1:1]
[ATTACK_VERB:headbutt:headbutts]
[SWIMS_LEARNED]

[APPLY_CREATURE_VARIATION:STANDARD_BIPED_GAITS:450:342:225:112:950:1450]
[APPLY_CREATURE_VARIATION:STANDARD_CLIMBING_GAITS:3230:3002:2341:922:4223:4233]
[APPLY_CREATURE_VARIATION:STANDARD_SWIMMING_GAITS:2220:2411:2001:623:3211:4950]
[APPLY_CREATURE_VARIATION:STANDARD_CRAWLING_GAITS:1445:1124:712:410:2150:3050]

The new dinosaurs sound cool.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 01:59:03 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #74 on: November 24, 2016, 05:41:57 am »

I...completely forgot about that. Or, to be more precise, blocked it out of my memory.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 27