Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Optional addon packs (see page 12 for info) - yay or nay?

Yay
Nay

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 27

Author Topic: [47.05] ZM5's Mod Depository - Shadowlands Update  (Read 138438 times)

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
Re: [44.09] ZM5's Mod Depository - Elemental Unrest
« Reply #240 on: April 28, 2018, 02:12:21 am »

I am playing in 0.44.05, so I do not know whether it has been fixed since (going to update today), but I think that Mantids (and other flying races) should not have non flying mounts.

This is the second time, I have been ambushed by Mantids and a bunch of cattle (and 2 wingless Mantids) fell out of the air.
Spoiler:  log (click to show/hide)
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #241 on: April 28, 2018, 03:46:25 am »

That's something I've noticed happening even prior to 44 - not sure what causes it, especially since these sorts of ambushers aren't supposed to be mounted in adventure mode.

I've removed the LOCAL_BANDITRY tokens from them and other races since the 05 release though, so you shouldn't see this happening in the newest versions - partially also because the token is rather glitchy and ambushers from your own civ will attack you as well.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 28, 2018, 07:35:12 am »

Yeah, I was a human member of the local Mantid civ. Them ambushing me was weird for that reason as well. I just downloaded the 0.44.09 and I am going to transfer and update the save now.

Also I have a question. How do I find quest givers? In vanila, it is lords and bandit chieves. I know that bandit chieves still give quests and in an earlier version, I managed to get quests from a Tauren captain of the guard.
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #243 on: April 28, 2018, 07:48:27 am »

In the case of town civs they should be in the village houses - its usually the equivalent of a "captain of the guard" that dwarves have, for example. Depending on the civ type their names would be different but usually of a similar theme, and they'd always have dark blue tiles. For Tauren, for example, it'd be either a watcher or a warbrave, for Draenei it'd be a vindicator or exarch, for Orcs it'd be a stone guard or overlord, etc.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 28, 2018, 09:17:25 am »

Thank you. When I get the mod pack to run, I will try to find one. Currently it says
Main index file missing/corrupted. The file "index" must be in the "data" folder. Make sure DF decompressed into its folders properly.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 09:19:41 am by Mathel »

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #245 on: April 28, 2018, 09:55:30 am »

Thats odd - the index file should just be in the "data" folder. I'm looking at the full packs right now and I know I have it there.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 28, 2018, 03:00:17 pm »

It is. And your folder works on its own. (Checked that) Either one of the add-ons or my mod messed it up, or winrar decompressed it badly. I should be able to check those it tomorrow.

Edit: It works. The first extraction of index must have failed somehow.

Edit 2: While the game works, the save from 0.44.09 is incompatible. (Missing definition HIGH_ELF) I will have to start a new one.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 01:07:16 am by Mathel »

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re: [44.10] ZM5's Mod Depository - Elemental Unrest
« Reply #247 on: May 06, 2018, 06:28:52 am »

I've updated the full packs to 44.10 - normally I wouldn't release this sort of update for a minor version change, but as this one is particularly special due to the stress rebalance, I'm doing it anyway. No actual raw changes yet.

Vorox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: May 12, 2018, 09:24:26 am »

I've known about this mod for some time and now decided to check it out. I haven't played around with it yet, but the sheer amount of stuff it adds is crazy. I wanted something to add more variety and make the experience a bit different and this seems perfect for me. Thanks for the great work man!
Vorox likes gremlins for their tears.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #249 on: May 12, 2018, 10:20:31 am »

Thanks! Definitely let me know what you think, and make sure to report any bugs or issues you come across.

Vorox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: May 21, 2018, 04:05:43 am »

Well so far I have only found one very small issue - your entities don't seem to have the [VALUE:KNOWLEDGE] token. I don't know if this actually causes any problems ingame, but just wanted to let you know.
Vorox likes gremlins for their tears.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #251 on: May 21, 2018, 04:32:46 am »

It seems to default to 0 if its not there - I've mostly left it out of races that wouldn't particularly care - incase it does cause some minor issues I will add that token in.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #252 on: June 11, 2018, 04:30:25 am »

I've released a minor update to the full pack, the Warcraft-only pack, Dragons Dogma-only pack, and addon packs. Mostly small entity updates, some rewordings for creature descriptions, elemental affinities to some creatures (i.e red dragons have a fire elemental affinity, blue dragons have a water elemental affinity, dark bishops have a holy affinity) and some different attacks for some of the creatures (Tol'vir and similar creatures can scratch with their front feet for example) - I've also added a dire caste to the Mag'har from the derivatives addon. No new creatures for now.

Kingra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: June 16, 2018, 04:27:36 am »

Are the Rave Crocodiles no longer in this mod? cause their interactions are in the raws, but not the creatures.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #254 on: June 16, 2018, 05:41:39 am »

Yeah, I've decided to remove them from the pack - forgot about moving out the reaction files, they'll be gone in the next update. I'll move them to the travesties pack later.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 27