Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Optional addon packs (see page 12 for info) - yay or nay?

Yay
Nay

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 27

Author Topic: [47.05] ZM5's Mod Depository - Shadowlands Update  (Read 138462 times)

Blaze_1711

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [44.10] ZM5's Mod Depository - Elemental Unrest
« Reply #255 on: June 17, 2018, 09:04:49 pm »

Could you maybe add support to the Peasant and Foresters' mod? Or maybe add more adventure crafting to follow suit. I have a modified (personal) version of it that I'd be willing to link you to. I basically made all of your mod's metalworking fit into P&F's metalworking (mostly for balancing purposes, since P&F's requires more stuff, such as tools).

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #256 on: June 18, 2018, 01:53:16 am »

I already had an edited version of Wanderer in for crafting, but sure, I could add an alternate version with support for Peasant and Forresters, just send me the edited version.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 19, 2018, 11:50:53 am »

Do ravager wasps have primary ganglia in their left third legs/left third feet?
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #258 on: June 19, 2018, 12:37:23 pm »

I've noticed this kind of stuff happen before (wrong message showing up on death - i.e "struck down" despite no instantly-lethal damage happening) - I'm not sure what causes it, and I doubt its a problem with the ravager raws (the wasps use a few custom body parts but their main body is the vanilla insect body plan). My best guess would be the thing bleeding out at the same time as you hit it, which made it count as a "struck down" death.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 19, 2018, 12:57:29 pm »

except it would specifically say if it bled to death, wouldn't it?
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #260 on: June 19, 2018, 01:24:15 pm »

That's why I'm saying it seems to be a bug caused by the creature dying at the very same tic that its being hit at. I've had this happen before - there's no message at the end as to the extent of damage caused, but the thing dies anyway. I fully admit this is just speculation and I could be wrong, but I don't think this is mod related.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 19, 2018, 01:32:49 pm »

That would make sense. It was pretty mangled already. Missing 2 of its wings and 3 other feet. (fallen over, which happens on half feet missing)
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re: [44.11] ZM5's Mod Depository - Now with Peasant and Forester's!
« Reply #262 on: June 24, 2018, 10:09:45 am »

Small update - version of the full packs is now 44.11 - I've also fixed some bugs, like redundant descriptions for legion demons and incorrect names for some of the Dalaranian nobles, also changed some of the tissues for Bog Beasts and Mandragoras so they're more fittingly plant-like.

More importantly, I changed the internal names for the vast majority of ammo, armor, tool and weapon types, so as to prevent duplication issues with mods that add similar weapons, like cutlasses, sabres or tridents. The addon packs have been updated accordingly as well.

Lastly, I'm adding a new download to the opening post - it's 64-bit DF bundled with peasant cretin's Peasant and Forester's mod, as requested. Hope you guys enjoy it!

Blaze_1711

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 24, 2018, 10:14:59 am »

Glad to know peasant cretin was cool with it! Downloading the new version now!

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 24, 2018, 11:12:47 am »

Will the Peasant and Foresters combo work with your mod only 44.10, no add-ons save?

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #265 on: June 24, 2018, 11:28:38 am »

You'd probably have to edit the reactions, since they have the altered internal names for the weapons and everything.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re: [44.11-12] ZM5's Mod Depository - Now with Peasant and Forester's!
« Reply #266 on: August 10, 2018, 07:27:34 am »

Sorry for not updating this pack in quite a while - I've not abandoned it.
The next update for it may take a while longer since I'm planning on doing some untangling of the raws alongside new content - unfortunately I didn't think of doing so before releasing the pack (I initially started modding only for myself, without planning to release anything I've made, so keeping stuff untangled wasn't a priority for me), so its quite a mess right now - once that's done though things should be a lot more modular and easier to keep track of, both for anyone who uses this and for myself.

Wheatloaf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: August 14, 2018, 12:42:45 am »

Hey just wanted to pop in and say I like this modpack a lot. It's great. I appreciate your hard work!

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #268 on: August 14, 2018, 07:08:56 am »

Thanks! Hope you enjoy the new update once I'm done with it, it's mostly gonna have BFA content.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re: [44.12] ZM5's Mod Depository - Battle for Azeroth update!
« Reply #269 on: August 23, 2018, 06:30:39 pm »

Major update - as mentioned before, it's Battle for Azeroth content. I highly recommend deleting the previous installations of this (as well as the addon packs) as I've done a lot of reorganizing to make things easier to keep track of, along with some general changes to existing creatures - if you were to just throw the install of this onto the older version it'd cause duplication bugs.

The different treant types (standard, corrupted and nightmare) are now capable of speech and are playable - Gilgoblins are also playable.
Nearly all of the wild creatures (where it was conceivable, anyway) have sounds that they make (or actions that become "ambience" when the creature is not in the player's line of sight) - its mostly an adventure mode only thing.
I've altered the wood templates so they should be a tad stronger and also not throw out the "tearing the wood/bark" message.
I've also split up some of the files to make certain bits easier to remove if the player should choose to do so.
Most of the bird creatures have had their "beak jab" attack replaced with a peck attack - should be a tad stronger.
I removed the generic "acid" template - the creatures that used it now have locally defined "caustic bile" - it functions similarly, however it now only has local immunities - so, lets say, a saurok can spit acid at a chimaerok and affect it now, whereas previously it wasnt possible.
I removed innate skills from the C'thraxxi and the Starspawns - C'thraxxi also no longer have a ground pound interaction. They also have smaller sizes now - however, the C'thraxxi's body plan is more accurate now - they have a pair of antennae, as well as a pair of barbed tentacles at their sides that they can use for attacks.
I removed the blight gas reaction from the Forsaken, as well as blight gas itself - for now its kind of pointless, admittedly. Maybe once the magic update hits I'll be able to do something more with it.
I also added new castes to the Faceless Ones and the Forsaken - the new Faceless castes, aside from the C'thraxxi Juggernauts, are all taken from Hearthstone artwork - the Juggernaut, meanwhile, is from the new C'thrax model introduced in BFA.
Lastly, I updated the full packs to 44.12.

As for the new creatures, aside from adding BFA content, which includes several new races, wild creatures, wild playable races, as well as three new megas, I've also included four of my own races that are meant to go along with the setting of my cavern revamp and my good/evil biome revamp.

Spoiler: Civilized races - BFA (click to show/hide)

Gotta split up the post here due to the character limit.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 27