Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Optional addon packs (see page 12 for info) - yay or nay?

Yay
Nay

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 27

Author Topic: [47.05] ZM5's Mod Depository - Shadowlands Update  (Read 138453 times)

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re: [44.12] ZM5's Mod Depository - Battle for Azeroth update!
« Reply #285 on: February 25, 2019, 09:26:47 am »

When embarking, you should be able to switch to the civ selection screen by pressing tab a few times - when you look at the neighbors list after that, the topmost race should be the one you selected (i.e dwarves at the very top if you selected a dwarf civ).
I don't use any tilesets, no. Only a slightly modified color scheme to make the darker blues more visible.

Also, released a minor update - added Leshens and Rusalkas to the mythological creature pack, made the elemental revenants playable (their old versions with innate weapons are now "mindless revenants"), fixed up some bugs and oversights with body plans - I've also removed the Friori from this pack, since I'll be moving them over to an addon for the good/evil biome revamp. Some minor updates for every addon pack as well (aside from the MK one). Did some minor changes to the seven deadly sins megabeasts too - added sounds to them, and also increased their attack triggers.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 09:30:01 am by ZM5 »

cesarjunior233

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 25, 2019, 11:17:03 am »

Thanks, and another thing: When I try to start a DF with DFHack, it isn't working, not even showing the intro

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #287 on: February 25, 2019, 11:27:09 am »

Not sure why, DFhack works properly on my end (I'm on Windows 7).

cesarjunior233

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 25, 2019, 11:38:08 am »

I'm on Windows 10 latest update, the CMD of the df hack is blank for me. And, your other packs work together with the main one ?

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #289 on: February 25, 2019, 12:04:37 pm »

They do, though my cave revamp, Diablo pack and race addon for the good/evil biome revamp use some material and item files from this one - better to install this pack first after the other three, since this one has the most complete, up-to-date versions of said files.

cesarjunior233

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 25, 2019, 12:08:00 pm »

Aye, thank you. Use the standalone versions or bit ones ?

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #291 on: February 25, 2019, 12:43:34 pm »

Better off to use the standalone, raws-only versions, since they only have the raws and not the entirety of DF with them - though this also would require a bit of fiddling for stuff like crafting reactions - I provide instructions for those with the downloads though.

cesarjunior233

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 25, 2019, 01:10:24 pm »

Which ones have? I'm planning to use Cave and Biome revamp

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #293 on: February 25, 2019, 01:28:01 pm »

Cave pack has some shared files with this one (though trunctuated, so use the ones from this pack to prevent errors) - both packs also have some instructions for shuffling some of the vanilla good/evil and cave plants/trees around, though it's not neccesary.

cesarjunior233

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: February 26, 2019, 11:10:29 am »

Another thing/suggestion: Soundsense sound pack for the modpack ? I know that it would be giant due the ammount of animals

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #295 on: February 26, 2019, 12:00:46 pm »

I could try it, but it'd take a really long time, and I admittedly have no experience messing with soundsense - would be a bit janky with some of the creatures when it comes to cross-mod compatibility between my packs too, given some of the creature names being similar.

cesarjunior233

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 26, 2019, 03:04:43 pm »

Ok thanks, which factions are the easiest/coolest for play in fortress mode ? Game is crashing after installing the main pack, raws from cave revamp and duality revamp. Could you give a download link for combo packs ? Like, main one with other packs together

Note: World with too much goodness and/or evilness will cause low number of civs
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 03:33:12 pm by cesarjunior233 »

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #297 on: February 26, 2019, 03:41:29 pm »

Forsaken I think should be easiest to play, considering they lack the need for eating, sleeping or drinking.

Not sure about the crashes, you sure you installed things properly? Like I said, the raws from this pack should be the last ones installed since the ones from the cave pack are trunctuated and lack some of the templates required for this one. Don't think I'll be doing combo packs though given how much mods I've already made and all the combinations I'd have to do.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 03:56:40 pm by ZM5 »

cesarjunior233

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: February 26, 2019, 03:58:22 pm »

Idk the problem. And combo packs in the sense of: A zip/file with the packs together, like Main one with revamps

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #299 on: February 26, 2019, 04:01:02 pm »

Does the errorlog say anything in the main directory?

I'm aware of what you mean, it's still not something I'd really wanna do because of all the different combos I'd have to make, like I said. Would be a gargantuan pain to keep updated.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 27