Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Optional addon packs (see page 12 for info) - yay or nay?

Yay
Nay

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27

Author Topic: [47.05] ZM5's Mod Depository - Shadowlands Update  (Read 138441 times)

cesarjunior233

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [44.12] ZM5's Mod Depository - Battle for Azeroth update!
« Reply #300 on: February 26, 2019, 04:56:22 pm »

Ok then. And idk how to attach the log

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #301 on: February 26, 2019, 05:08:32 pm »

Put its contents in code brackets
Code: [Select]
like thisAlternatively you could put it up on pastebin.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 05:18:24 am by ZM5 »

cesarjunior233

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #303 on: February 27, 2019, 09:06:58 am »

Oook, that's really bizarre - I'm seeing none of these same errors on my end on a fresh DF install with this modpack. Try redownloading I guess and putting it on a fresh DF copy? It looks like the result of using some outdated raws honestly.

cesarjunior233

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: February 27, 2019, 09:08:17 am »

Mmmmm, I'll redownload the main pack and try to install the duality

cesarjunior233

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: February 27, 2019, 09:36:03 am »

Worked. Now playing as Nerubian in an sinister wood near a mountain. And can you make a skaven civ ? They are ratmen but with 'I am superior than everyone' style, so they are kidnappers and stealers
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 09:37:43 am by cesarjunior233 »

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #306 on: February 27, 2019, 10:12:48 am »

I don't think the skaven would really fit into this pack - trying to calm down a bit on civ making, given how many I already have. There should be some other modular mods with them though, I'd think.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: February 27, 2019, 10:36:47 am »

I don't think the skaven would really fit into this pack - trying to calm down a bit on civ making, given how many I already have. There should be some other modular mods with them though, I'd think.
There aren't because I haven't finished the Warhammer pack yet.

Soon, though. Soon.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

cesarjunior233

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: February 27, 2019, 11:06:54 am »

There aren't because I haven't finished the Warhammer pack yet.

Soon, though. Soon.
Cool ! And another thing ZM, the Peasant and Forester's mod is working on the Main pack version ? How to use it ?

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #309 on: February 27, 2019, 12:00:06 pm »

You'd have to drag the raws out of that download to your actual game folder - should work similarly enough to Wanderer.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #310 on: June 17, 2019, 10:38:37 am »

Figured I'd make a quick progress report, since it's been a while since I posted on this thread - I should have a few updates out sometime this week I think - primarily for the Warcraft part of the pack, the derivatives pack and the MK pack. As a small preview, dwarves and dark dwarves will now have steam tanks and siege engines (the latter a more powerful but more expensive version of the former) whereas gnomes and goblins will have bikes - fast mounts. Both are mostly in preparation for the next update which should let players use these in both modes as mounts, although you should still get some utility from the tanks. That's amongst a bunch of other stuff.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re: [44.12] ZM5's Mod Depository - Whispers of the Old Gods
« Reply #311 on: June 23, 2019, 07:21:07 am »

Alright, got several updates out.

For starters, some general changes - I reorganized the help files, and also added a help file for the weapons and armor from this pack, so there's a better idea of what they can do and other details. This also allowed me to do a slight rebalancing of them.

I also altered most of the wild creatures a bit - added innate skill levels to them, so on one hand, they'll be more effective war animals -on the other, they'll also be a bit tougher to deal with in both modes. With this, also, I gave them the [DIFFICULTY:number] tokens, so they'll also give more skill XP when fought. I'll release updates with a similar change for my other mods later, for consistency.
Another thing - any creatures that hover (but don't neccessarily fly, i.e Liches, Banshees or Wraiths) and are not tameable for one reason or another (either they're intelligent beings like Banshees, or are opposed to life like the Dragon's Dogma Phantoms, Phantasms, Specters and Wraiths) now have TRAPAVOID. The ones that can be tamed will still trigger traps, however.
Added 3 new weapons as well - lances (spear skill), shurikens (a slinger weapon) and kunai (another slinger weapon). Lances are fairly common, although the shurikens and kunai are quite rare.

I also updated the crafting reactions, so now all weapon, helmet, armor and shield types are craftable. Added ones for the Kingdoms of Humanity addon as well, so you can now craft mini-cannons and the mini cannonballs, anchor maces and torturer's pokers.

For the Warcraft pack, I added a bunch of creatures - mostly missing odds and ends, but also some of the upcoming 8.2 creatures. I'll be brief with their descriptions, since these are described in the help files anyway. I also added 3 unique weapon traps that only Gnomes have access to (though the two Gnomish sub-races can sell them in caravans as well).

Spoiler: Full list (click to show/hide)

The Warcraft Derivatives addon also gained a few - some are, once again, odds and ends I haven't done before, while others are 8.2 creatures.

Spoiler: Full list (click to show/hide)

Lastly, the Additional Kombatants addon also got updated - there's a new race, the Naknadans - Kollector's race from MK11. Six-armed, greedy slavers with access to a large variety of weapons, mostly edged ones - unlike the other MK invaders, they'll be hostile even to the Ogres.

That should be it for now - don't know when the next update will be out, since currently I'm still doing a (relatively small) project - however, I do have a fairly large-ish update planned for the mythological pack, so stay tuned for that. Hope you guys enjoy this update!

brolol.404

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 23, 2019, 08:30:24 am »

What is the download link for a full warcraft conversion? "warcraft creatures only"?

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #313 on: June 23, 2019, 08:35:36 am »

That only adds the Warcraft creatures, yes. I haven't done a full-on Warcraft conversion yet though I'm planning to do that at some point - as in, removing vanilla DF fantasy creatures, replacing dwarves with WC-esque mountain dwarves, etc.

brolol.404

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 23, 2019, 10:37:52 am »

That only adds the Warcraft creatures, yes. I haven't done a full-on Warcraft conversion yet though I'm planning to do that at some point - as in, removing vanilla DF fantasy creatures, replacing dwarves with WC-esque mountain dwarves, etc.

If you want help let me know. I may be interested in helping in a warcraft conversion project. I've played the series since the original warcraft game.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27