Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Optional addon packs (see page 12 for info) - yay or nay?

Yay
Nay

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]

Author Topic: [47.05] ZM5's Mod Depository - Shadowlands Update  (Read 138427 times)

Rend

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: [47.05] ZM5's Mod Depository - Shadowlands Update
« Reply #390 on: December 27, 2021, 09:51:48 am »

Hi everyone! i`m pretty new to the forum but played the vanilla version for many hours. I have a little a little issue with this mod, it seems like that, in world gen, it doesn`t spawn any tower but the classic necromancer ones, am i missing anything? maybe am i choosing the wrong world gen`s setup?
I`m sorry for my english, not my first language

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #391 on: December 29, 2021, 02:41:28 am »

It's possible they get crowded out as the standard "create a world" parameters make a lot of different necromancer secrets - I personally usually use advanced worldgen to lower that amount and it makes the casters that do make towers such as pyromancers a tad more visible.

Graysire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: June 15, 2022, 08:28:38 pm »

I know it's a bit of a necro but the RAWS appear to be missing ITEM_HELM_RIDGE_HELMET_ZM5

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #393 on: June 16, 2022, 04:39:25 am »

I know it's a bit of a necro but the RAWS appear to be missing ITEM_HELM_RIDGE_HELMET_ZM5
Fixed - was missing a file. Also I don't think necroing really applies to mod threads (except for really ancient ones that haven't been updated in years) - I'm still active, juggling multiple mods usually just makes some mods inactive for longer periods of time, plus dealing with some burnout.

flyteofheart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: December 18, 2022, 11:44:07 pm »

I'm necroing this thread to ask if you are still actively modding and if you plan to port anything to the steam release?

If not I'm going to have to update a bit for myself haha. I adore your biome mods specifically and have played many forts using it.

Anyway just was taking some time to thank my favorite modders for all the free entertainment you've provided me over the years in addition to tarn and toady. I talked to you a few times on discord or wherever it was and I'm pretty sure you helped me a ton with this mod and some tiny custom stuff I was trying to work on
Hope all is well! Even if it doesn't update, thanks!!
Encrusted with fried bread and menacing with spikes of coconuts
living the dream

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #395 on: December 19, 2022, 03:09:14 am »

I'm necroing this thread to ask if you are still actively modding and if you plan to port anything to the steam release?

If not I'm going to have to update a bit for myself haha. I adore your biome mods specifically and have played many forts using it.

Anyway just was taking some time to thank my favorite modders for all the free entertainment you've provided me over the years in addition to tarn and toady. I talked to you a few times on discord or wherever it was and I'm pretty sure you helped me a ton with this mod and some tiny custom stuff I was trying to work on
Hope all is well! Even if it doesn't update, thanks!!
I am still modding and making new stuff, including an alchemy update for this mod that'd be for both modes. I'll wait until Classic comes out though before moving onto the new version - no way I'll be able to port it to Steam in any good timespan due to all the sprites required.

Jack_Caboose

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurker Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: March 08, 2023, 08:45:05 pm »

I'm glad to see you're porting your mods to the new version! Even though I played with tilesets, I always still used your mods just because all the creatures were so interesting to fight and discover, it was worth seeing the occasional ASCII. It'd be nice if you did upload your rereleases to the workshop, once there's a way to stop all un-sprited creatures being placeholder sprites.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #397 on: March 11, 2023, 05:37:25 am »

I'm glad to see you're porting your mods to the new version! Even though I played with tilesets, I always still used your mods just because all the creatures were so interesting to fight and discover, it was worth seeing the occasional ASCII. It'd be nice if you did upload your rereleases to the workshop, once there's a way to stop all un-sprited creatures being placeholder sprites.
I think squamous did it by just posting in the descriptions to switch to ASCII, so I might just do that for the time being, once I properly get the stuff ported and also an update done. Might still be a while since between IRL stuff, other games and drawing taking up my time as well as feeling kinda "meh" about the new UI I haven't been paying as much attention to DF. Still working on stuff for these modpacks though.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]