Other Projects > Other Games

Pocket games thread

(1/169) > >>

hops:
I don't see pocket games discussed much on Bay12, probably mostly because most of us spent most of our time on the computer anyways, but because we all have to go to school/work at some point and everyone needs a phone to tide over their boredom, here's a general thread for the discussion of portable games, whether iOS, Android, or for handheld gaming consoles.

Empty:
Kairosoft is king.

itisnotlogical:
Every now and then I'll download a poorly-translated MMO for Android. Those are good fun for a few sessions until they start really pushing the microtransactions.

Has anybody played any of the Android WH40k games?

hops:
I really don't understand the kind of people who pay for microtransaction games.

Why do they have to feed the cancer? Can't they just, I dunno, get actual games?

BigD145:
"Actual games" have to be made before they can be sold. (handheld consoles being an exception) The mobile market is mostly garbage. Finding anything beyond the heavily marketed microBS is difficult and not very fruitful. Phones can emulate PS1 games now, but beyond the squenix ports there is almost nothing with substance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version