Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Schwarzwald beta test (Mac, Windows, Linux) - turn-based medieval survival game  (Read 10255 times)

..Tom..

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Betrayal. It's betrayal.

Downloading now. Looks definitely playable.

Wonderful. Sadly the currently open game is filling up only slowly. Not sure what's going on there. Summer holidays?

Kruniac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Betrayal. It's betrayal.

Downloading now. Looks definitely playable.

Wonderful. Sadly the currently open game is filling up only slowly. Not sure what's going on there. Summer holidays?

Perhaps. I'm queued up for when the next game starts. More interested in Might & Fealty, to be honest. Normally, I dislike browser games that take 8+ hours to do anything, but I feel that the communication in M&F might be just enough to make it a great role playing experience.

By the way, you seem to have a real talent for making these kinds of games. Thank you for doing so.

..Tom..

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thanks. I'd love to do more of them, I have other games lined up, but it's just a hobby and my time is limited. I'd wish it would pay the bills, then I could devote more time to it.

..Tom..

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The game is now on Steam Greenlight. It could use some up votes. If you can spare some seconds, please go here and give it a thumbs up:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=739047467

..Tom..

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I feel like necroing this topic, but - Beta Build 10 has been released and you can grab it at the download page: http://blackforest.lemuria.org/h/download

..Tom..

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And just in case anyone still cares, here is Beta 11 with a long list of updates:

* PvP Actions added
* Market place is becoming available (not complete, yet).
* ID/Key reminder button works now
* You can now repair other peoples buildings and fences.
* Pressing Enter in chat now sends the message
* Winter ground texture fixed
* Diary entry texts fixed
* Announcements texts fixed
* Dragon shadow fixed
* Pathfinding problems fixed (peasants will no longer be stuck)
* Plant field description fixed
* Fixed a bug where homeless families would find non-existing homes on empty plots (actually, they found houses in other villages...)
* Fixed a bug where resources where collected into destroyed buildings

Mookzen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quite an influx of players lately, Steam Greenlight definitely making a difference. In the latest game I'm trying people are really trying to cooperate, we will see how well that goes.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]