Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Dwarf Portrait  (Read 70499 times)

Cathar

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent Engraver
    • View Profile
    • My shit
Re: Dwarf Portrait
« Reply #105 on: March 14, 2018, 03:47:54 am »

In the case the project can orient on 2D, I can help at a moments notice. For deformations, I assume this can be done with vectors, so the end result would be lossless, pretty much like 3D. Maybe that would require less work, since Dwarf Portraits already does something similar, except with simple shapes instead of vector assets.

So yeah. Just to say I'm available if work can be done.

zetathix

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 21, 2020, 04:21:37 am »

If this app possible to add a button to save fetched data to JSON would be great, I would like to create a similar project like this app but I'm too stupid to modify the source or find a way to remote the data like you already done.  :'(

hertggf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 21, 2020, 11:36:17 am »

Very happy to see this still works flawlessly on 47.03 and the dfhack pre-release!
You can see what your world's necromancer experiments look like using the race tab and filtering by "experiments"

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #108 on: May 19, 2020, 03:50:39 am »

Very happy to see this still works flawlessly on 47.03 and the dfhack pre-release!
You can see what your world's necromancer experiments look like using the race tab and filtering by "experiments"

How'd you get it to work? I keep getting this whenever I fetch info, and it doesn't show anything in races. I'm on 47.04 - I remember using this back during 43.05 but now I can't seem to get it to work again.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]