Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]

Author Topic: Dominions 4 Round 21 - Jilladilla Wins!  (Read 32864 times)

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 4 Round 21 - Jilladilla Wins!
« Reply #330 on: July 07, 2016, 01:06:18 pm »

I'm not really sure what I could do better in the future, except not playing in games with score graphs, though my large losses in the initial attack against Niefelheim certainly didn't help my position later on.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 07, 2016, 04:24:27 pm »

#2: (The important one) Supply provided by ITEMS is affected by DOMINION
It is?

Yes

@Karlito: Moar Diplomacy? I honestly won the last one because of that and could guide many against my enemys here due to the same - but score graphs really change the game and the choices - now when I yell "Vanheim op" they can all confirm by graph-check.

I'd dare claim it was close, one more nation (vanheim/xibala) on the anti-agartha team and we would'a kicked Jiladilla out, me thinks. Possibly.

Jilladilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Sleep Deprived
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: July 07, 2016, 07:34:37 pm »

Massive stockpile of gems. I could've easily made another force or two of mercuries in as many turns if it came to that.

Or, you know, I could've just broke the Seal and cruise onwards with the 300ish pen/umbrals I get from that. I don't like breaking the Seal though, only expect to see that from me when I'm either A: Losing, or B: Securing the Win.

But that's not how this ended up, although part of me wants to see how that would've went (I REALLY wanted to see how mercuries compared to the quad-bless demon cats...)

Glory to United Forenia!

If you see a 'Nemonole' on the internet elsewhere, it's probably me
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]