Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 50

Author Topic: Spearbreakers II "The Return of The Mug" - Braveworks [43.05]  (Read 84464 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: Spearbreakers II "The Return of The Mug" - Braveworks
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2016, 09:35:39 pm »

Then there was Faction D, who used other groups portals then buggered off into space when the portals went pop. Or something like that.

Also, Im a woodworker? Thats a bit of a pity. Just going to have to rejigger their jobs when its my turn and should we have a replacement (which by year... 6, will it be?) at that point.

Also, to make clear, turn please!
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2016, 09:44:00 pm »

It wouldn't be a Spearbreakers sequel without random weird shit happening.  PRAISE THE FLYING PENGUINS
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2016, 09:45:23 pm »

Then there was Faction D, who used other groups portals then buggered off into space when the portals went pop. Or something like that.

Also, Im a woodworker? Thats a bit of a pity. Just going to have to rejigger their jobs when its my turn and should we have a replacement (which by year... 6, will it be?) at that point.

Also, to make clear, turn please!

Why? What's wrong with ruining everything elves love? You've even gotten good thoughts from knocking trees down.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2016, 09:46:19 pm »

....He has a point.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2016, 09:46:55 pm »

Petition to set Asea's custom title as "Meatpieologist"
A great human twisted into humanoid form. It has an emaciated appearance and it squirms and fidgets. Beware its bronyism!

Spawn of Holistic, and other mods

My tileset. Because someone asked. (Now with installation instructions!)
I so want your spawn babies

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2016, 09:47:37 pm »

Petition to set Asea's custom title as "Meatpieologist"
I second that.
Sigtext

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2016, 10:47:22 pm »

2nd Slate, 318

First Entry in this big book. Very difficult to write in it properly, but I suppose it's for propriety. Those dingos keep eyeing us from the edges of where we se tup camp. Tempted to ask Morgan and Lefton to take them out just so we don't have to constaly have them both rotate a watch.

5th Slate, 318

I'm done. THe barks and howls and everything have woken everyone up four fucking times this week. As expedition leader, I'm ordering the militia to kill those fucking mongrels. Besides, we could use some dingo steaks. I heard a human trader say the things are good eating.

Besides, I'm sure Morgan could do with some butchery exercise.

8th Slate, 318

I FUCKING KNEW THIS PLACE WAS FUCKED.

PENGUINS DO NOT FLY. I HAVE SEEN A PENGUIN INA TRAVELING ZOO. THE FUCKING NATURALIST SAID THEY DO NOT FLY. NOT RIGHT. NO.

10th Slate, 318

Moving food underground. Morgan's working on the dingos, and bitching up a storm about Lefton "kill-stealing." Who cares? The mutts are dead.

11th Slate, 318

Choked on a dingo bone in my dingo meat. Day ruined.

17th Slate, 318

We've got one out of six barracks finished, which is something. The hogs are also wallowing in apparent despair because of the blood rain topside. Least according to Morgan anyway.

22nd Slate, 318

Man, those two are getting good. A barracks and a half in a day? I'd hate to see what they could do if they decided to mine goblinite with good iron picks... Where have I even heard that term before?

25th, Slate, 318

Blood got in ale. Day ruined.

28th Slate, 318

Got shat on by giant flying penguins. MONTH COMPELTELY FUCKED.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2016, 10:50:17 pm »

Snrk.

Only in Spearbreakers.
Sigtext

NCommander

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Military Master
    • View Profile
    • SoylentNews
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2016, 10:56:03 pm »

Now if we could only make giant penguins shit mugs. Or make a masterwork giant penguin bone and leather mug.
Quote from: TheFlame52
Fucking hell man, you aren't just getting the short end of the stick, you're being beaten with it.
Quote from: NRDL
Is your plan really to flush water into hell, and have the CARP marines fight them without threat of flame or disease?  If so, you are awesome, and one of the greatest DF military visionaries I've seen yet ( not that I've seen that many, or any, for that matter )

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2016, 10:58:59 pm »

Out of curiosity, can we see whatever the hell's become of creature_birds.txt? Should be good for a laugh.

Now if we could only make giant penguins shit mugs. Or make a masterwork giant penguin bone and leather mug.

Well, there is LAYS_UNUSUAL_EGGS, which in retrospect makes me sad that nobody thought to mod in mugstriches.
A great human twisted into humanoid form. It has an emaciated appearance and it squirms and fidgets. Beware its bronyism!

Spawn of Holistic, and other mods

My tileset. Because someone asked. (Now with installation instructions!)
I so want your spawn babies

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2016, 11:00:26 pm »

First, yes. I'm ashamed of us.

And the answer is that I dummied out a creature token somewhere which made giant penguins a caste of peregrin falcons. Was in a rush when I did it, so not surprised I borked that up.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2016, 11:01:26 pm »

Whatever you do, don't unbork it.
Sigtext

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2016, 11:02:06 pm »

Hoho, you have rather curious modding woes Splint.

Those are my dummied creations revenge ! The curse won't end here !

Mwahaha !

Aldraglienon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2016, 11:17:03 pm »

I am not going to request a turn, yet, I have things coming up.
I however will request a dwarf:
Name: Aldraglienon
Profession: Weaponsmith

NCommander

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Military Master
    • View Profile
    • SoylentNews
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2016, 11:18:35 pm »

Out of curiosity, can we see whatever the hell's become of creature_birds.txt? Should be good for a laugh.

Well, there is LAYS_UNUSUAL_EGGS, which in retrospect makes me sad that nobody thought to mod in mugstriches.

I believe we can retroactively add this, and any new critters will respect the new tags. Hell, we could go for broke, and get dwarfs to pop out an parasol with every baby ^_^.
Quote from: TheFlame52
Fucking hell man, you aren't just getting the short end of the stick, you're being beaten with it.
Quote from: NRDL
Is your plan really to flush water into hell, and have the CARP marines fight them without threat of flame or disease?  If so, you are awesome, and one of the greatest DF military visionaries I've seen yet ( not that I've seen that many, or any, for that matter )
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 50