Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [Assembling mods!] C̡ha̵̠̲o̘s̶͈b̻̟̣̟̞̯͓͠e̮̩͕̲as̪̖̮͇̬͎t̰̞̣̝ͅ  (Read 1590 times)

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse

Chaosbeast is a succession fort both modded and ran by the users, However, sadly, nothing can start yet... Lets assemble the mods, eh?
Modding guidelines:
No fortress ending syndromes or almost unbeatable creatures (no giant hydras made of candy)
No Sci-fi, This mod is still medieval! (A Table pooping human variation, sure :P)
Thats actually pretty much it.... Have fun! if the mod gets big enough, the game will start unless the players vote to continue modding. 
https://github.com/moonheart08/ChaosBeast-mods
(Just make edits and follow the instructions)

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!

int̰̞̣̝ͅere̮̩͕̲sting
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm no modder, but I'll be watching this Thread. Also, what if the Fortress was made up of Humans with different Ethics Values? And all of the Races had Siege Tokens and Ethics that are the opposite of what they normally are? Like, what if Nature Loving Dwarves lived in Forest Retreats and Industrious Steel-Smithing Elves lived in Mountainhomes? Just a suggestion or two.

NCommander

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Military Master
    • View Profile
    • SoylentNews

I'm no modder, but I'll be watching this Thread. Also, what if the Fortress was made up of Humans with different Ethics Values? And all of the Races had Siege Tokens and Ethics that are the opposite of what they normally are? Like, what if Nature Loving Dwarves lived in Forest Retreats and Industrious Steel-Smithing Elves lived in Mountainhomes? Just a suggestion or two.

Getting humans to work as playable is annoying as their noble postions are completely broken out of the box, and they lack some of the reactions to make all their nifty weapons in game. Its fixable, but requires a big bad rock to actually work.
Quote from: TheFlame52
Fucking hell man, you aren't just getting the short end of the stick, you're being beaten with it.
Quote from: NRDL
Is your plan really to flush water into hell, and have the CARP marines fight them without threat of flame or disease?  If so, you are awesome, and one of the greatest DF military visionaries I've seen yet ( not that I've seen that many, or any, for that matter )