Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 31

Author Topic: Superhero Mafia: Game Over; Town, Survivors and Lovers Win.  (Read 55710 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Superhero Mafia: Day 1, Make it Double.
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2016, 10:01:38 pm »

Teneb: Are you one of those dirty console peasants?
No. I am also talking about my status as King of Mafia.
Didn't know we had a king. I thought we were an autonomous collective.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2016, 10:03:04 pm »

It's only one of the games famous enough to...Bleh.

There was also a fanfic, IIRC.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2016, 10:07:45 pm »

Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2016, 10:09:28 pm »

It's somewhere in this board.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2016, 10:10:32 pm »

TBF
@Hector, hector, hector, srslywut.

No, I'm trying to figure out if there are, indeed, two kills on the loose.  Because DA using the plural.

DA actually just said "killers", there was no mention of a number. Plural means more than one, not two, specifically. Where did two come from?
Two corpses.

It's a bastard game. If we don't have more than one kill in play, I'd be very surprised.

Aside from that, how will figuring out if the flavour is reliable help you find the scum, whether it's one, two or ten?

BHK
EBWOP

Also noticing you seem to be rolefishing with your "RVS" questions; we'll see how that goes...
How so?
As I said, we'll see how it goes.

Teneb
What?
You got shipped with 4mask.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2016, 10:13:06 pm »

@hector:I have absolutely no idea, but it's nonetheless a good thing to know.
Sigtext

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2016, 10:15:51 pm »

What?
You got shipped with 4mask.
Hot I mean, what?
That is vaguely disturbing.
Teneb: if you are king of mafia, then who would you pick here as your underling(s)?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2016, 10:22:59 pm »

You people are damn teases. I can't seem to find the fanfic.

Teneb: if you are king of mafia, then who would you pick here as your underling(s)?
Tiruin and Hector. Mostly because I know their playstyle better than the rest.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2016, 10:26:56 pm »

@hector:I have absolutely no idea, but it's nonetheless a good thing to know.

The two parts of that don't really work well together. If you don't know how it's going to help, how is it good to know?

You people are damn teases. I can't seem to find the fanfic.

I have a playstyle? What's my playstyle?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 20, 2016, 10:30:21 pm »

So that if something comes up that you can look at and verify through flavor, you can actually do that?
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 20, 2016, 10:30:50 pm »

Better to know more than less, and all.
Sigtext

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 20, 2016, 10:31:49 pm »

I have a playstyle? What's my playstyle?
I mean it more like how good you and Tiruin are (or aren't ) good at avoiding suspicion, how willing to do stupid and crazy gambits and so on. My general meta reads, I guess.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 20, 2016, 10:35:56 pm »

hector: why VOTE UP TBF on day one? You did not even ask them a question. You just called them scum as soon as the game had started.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 20, 2016, 10:37:41 pm »

That was odd.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 31