Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Werecreatures: Variations and diferent transformations.  (Read 610 times)

Myth

• Bay Watcher
  • And ne forhtedon na
    • View Profile
Werecreatures: Variations and diferent transformations.
« on: July 01, 2016, 11:01:18 am »

Yes , I know, this has been discussed before, but wanted to contribute part of my idea.

I think it would be good to add certain mythological aspects in this camp , to add more variety in the game :

-New Transformation or origin ways :

1 - Werecratures clothes : If a hunter  wear clothes made ​​of skin of a werecrature , he can transform in a beast , but in a limited and a bit weakest version of the standard . This transformation is every night, but only if the hunter uses the piece of clothing.

2 - Salvajism : If a character or player remains too long time in the salvagery , he , slowly , transform in a creature half human half beast . His transformation is permanent .

3 - Temporal punish: This is very similar to the curse way, but the diference is the time: This version is only a temporal punish of a divinity for a very terrible crime.

-New caracteristics:

1- Sacred places: He can't enter in temples or religius places. If the beast enter, it will become ashes. He can't touch divine objects or sacred persons like priest.

2- Transformation stages: A werecrature goes through several changes . Each, throughout the night , will give more monstrous characteristics. In the end, it will be turned into a monstrous animal, without human caracteristics. The "clothes transformation" only cover the first stages.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 01:40:31 pm by Myth »

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
Re: Werecreatures: Variations and diferent transformations.
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 01:05:26 pm »

Also there should be the occasional race of werecreatures that remain intelligent while turned. Maybe with the ability to change at will.