Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 144

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), IC Thread!  (Read 88611 times)

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), IC Thread!
« Reply #2085 on: August 17, 2017, 07:31:52 pm »

Jann slanted his mouth slightly further with a grunt.
: "Nothing good about it. I just do what anyone should."
: "We are going to get to the bottom of all this, the attacks, who that pouting Han man was and what happened to the sisters. I'm not taking an easy rest until it's done."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: August 19, 2017, 07:37:46 am »

"I don't know Siegfried... Maybe it's true you have some sort of duty you turned down, although I'll stick by the idea that Shaelynns part in this is also all her own as well... But what I do know is that if you didn't run off, you and probably Shae wouldn't be here now, and this whole investigation would be a lot harder. Maybe that's not much compensation to you, but from where I'm standing you're doing something even more important." Gregory said before shrugging. "Still, buck up Sieg. What's done is done, and beating yourself up over this can't help anyone at this point."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: August 19, 2017, 02:21:48 pm »

Cecil finally stands up, having been considering his words carefully. A little.....unusual for Cecil.
"They're right, Miss Peritz. You don't have anything to worry about. Whatever you did, whatever you think of yourself, you're doing the right thing by walking the path of justice! As long as I can, I'll have your back, and I know everyone else here will! Even Malcolm will; I don't need to know much more about him to trust him like I trust all of you.

And that's why you shouldn't give up here. Because you're doing the right thing. Because you have friends like us; more friends than I've ever had. Like a great man once said, believe in the we, who believe in you."

He pauses, as if calculating if his words would be effective. Again, unusual of him. He clenches his fist as he speaks for effect.

"And because when we find Iris and Flora again, you'll need to tell them the good news; that we beat the villains behind all this and brought them to justice, like the fiends they are!

So we're not just doing this for us, or to protect other people. You're doing this for them. And we're with you every step of the way, until it's over."
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 02:26:19 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: August 20, 2017, 10:35:17 am »

It has been decided.

The group will move eastwards in search for the enigmatic Dafeng, a Han friend of the late conspirator, Archibald Bonefaz. Perisca knows where that will lead them.

A cursory report by Suzanne and Gregory was entrusted into hands of the Wyvernpeak's garrison commander, who, not asking questions when pressed by Suzanne, have sent the fastest courier south, to the city of Blumhart.

~~Chapter 8b: The Clueless Remnant~~

The road east is a long one, and there is a danger lurking that no one expects to show up - even the danger itself.

If only not the sudden downpour of rain, it would be a pleasant trip. But muddy pools already began to form and the clothes of the travelers were wet, the strong and frequent bouts of cold wind only splashing more rainwater upon their unhappy personas...
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 10:39:18 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: August 20, 2017, 10:45:31 am »

Shaelynn was, as standard, miserable in the face of the weather conditions. When the weather had turned sour she'd taken a heavy traveling cloak from the group's supplies and draped it over herself. It did a fair job at keeping most of the rain off- at least until stray gusts of wind blew it off of her head, leaving Shaelynn to scramble to set it back in place, never fast enough to keep cold rainwater from getting down her chest and chilling her terribly. "I've never been to Lienstad. How far do we yet have to travel?" Another sharp blast knocked the cloak away from her head again, and Shaelynn growled as she fought against the wind to wrench the covering back into place.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2090 on: August 20, 2017, 02:04:44 pm »

Siegfried marched through the rain, still quiet, though a bit less mopey-looking than before. The cold and the rain didn't seem to bother him all that much, as it slicked his hair down to his head and over his armor. He walked near the front of the group, staying alert for any threats - one would think that bandits wouldn't be a concern for an armed and armored group such as theirs, but seeing as there were powers actively trying to kill them at every opportunity...
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: August 20, 2017, 02:24:50 pm »

Suzanne didn't show any signs of being bothered overmuch by the weather, though she had wrapped her cloak tightly around herself as well. She was used to traveling, whatever the weather - and often her own well-being was secondary to that of the message she carried.

"Should be a while yet."

Her estimate was based on how long they had marched; the Overseaslanders in their group likely knew the distance better than she did. She returned to her usual habit of scanning the surroundings while they marched, though it was difficult in the pouring rain and she had allowed herself to relax her alertness somewhat with Siegfried also on the lookout.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: August 20, 2017, 03:01:24 pm »

Meanwhile...

The fat merchant fell off his wagon as the horses took off. The bodyguards all drew weapons.

"He haven't paid us yet, you bastards!"

"Well he should've let his wagon be searched!"

Then the a chaotic melee ensued - just as one other group arrived in the vicinity.

//Niccola Natoli and Sharon are in!

~~Player Turn 1~~

Objectives:
Investigate? Lend a hand? Get rid of baddies??

Enemy stats are here!
Allies stats are here!

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 03:11:57 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: August 20, 2017, 03:31:56 pm »

Gregory walked beheind Seig, hunched up under his cloak against the rain, trying to stoically ignore the misery for as long as possible. Catching sight of the the group in front of them, his head snapped up and he intook a surprsied gasp.

"Another ambush?!... But it looks like two groups facing off against each other.... If it's more bandits we have to intervene. Lets go see what's going on."

Gregory said before moving forward along the path.

Move Five spaces E to 8-5

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: August 20, 2017, 03:54:40 pm »

Longbow Cav B
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2095 on: August 20, 2017, 04:38:59 pm »

"Could we travel to one city without the natives randomly attempting to murder one another. . .?"

Siegfried to 6-7

"You! Ahead! Stop in the name of the Reich!"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: August 20, 2017, 04:58:40 pm »

6-6, slip the Knight Crest into Siegfried's armor

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: August 20, 2017, 05:19:02 pm »

Jann to 5,8.

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: August 20, 2017, 06:19:16 pm »

My Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars OOC | IC
Magi Wars sidestory: Rotting Empire OOC | IC
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 144