Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress 0.43.05 Released  (Read 170859 times)

Shweebish

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress 0.43.05 Released
« Reply #150 on: September 21, 2017, 06:46:38 pm »

Have a new bug to report.  Actually have have had a few new ones the last few weeks.  Been trying to sign up for mantis bug tracker.  Says my name, but wont let me log in or post.  maybe password wont work, so I'm clicking for lost email.  no email, no confirmation.  You don't want me posting? cool.  If you don't care, then I don't care. 

Cant even build a stupid forum without bugs crawling through the cracks

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 21, 2017, 07:04:32 pm »

Have a new bug to report.  Actually have have had a few new ones the last few weeks.  Been trying to sign up for mantis bug tracker.  Says my name, but wont let me log in or post.  maybe password wont work, so I'm clicking for lost email.  no email, no confirmation.  You don't want me posting? cool.  If you don't care, then I don't care. 

Cant even build a stupid forum without bugs crawling through the cracks
No-one else is having trouble accessing the bug-tracker. What did the manager say when you contacted them? They're usually really helpful. Can't think what could have made you so angry.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 22, 2017, 11:53:19 am »

For one thing, this is the wrong place to post that. Also, I haven't been contacted about this; I'm not sure if other managers have. I know I had trouble registering for the bug tracker initially, and Toady was able to reset my password for me. I don't think I have the ability to do that, though.

The forums and bug tracker are separate products, neither of which are made by Toady (he just hosts them), so nobody broke the tracker just for you because they don't want you posting. It's possible that there are issues with sending emails from Mantis for some reason, but any bugs there are probably not caused by Toady.
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]