Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 1249

Author Topic: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American: T+0  (Read 1316922 times)

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
Re: Ameripol\{RK, mainiac}
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2016, 06:40:21 am »

You know me well, I am a part of you, you know me better than I know myself?

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2016, 07:24:35 am »

PTW

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2016, 07:26:40 am »

Sander's connection with reality seems to be slowly slipping away. Can someone who can't even remember the name of a person who he's talking to be really fit for a post of President of the United States? Not that this would mean anything at this point, since he's already lost the primary election, but still.
._.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2016, 07:56:41 am »

PTW another one of these go down in flames.
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2016, 08:10:13 am »

Wrong quote in that last one, I'm not MSH... am I?
Damn it Pathos we've gone over this...
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2016, 08:13:16 am »

Flame hazard warnings should probably be put up during elections.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2016, 08:23:05 am »

It might be that I'm a filthy statist or something, but I've gotta say, I don't expect this thread to survive without some proper rules. Forum guidelines aren't sufficient. Purging the troublemakers is more damage control than anything productive.

This has got to be a record.
Record belongs to either feminism or MLP, I think
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2016, 08:35:16 am »

What about the ukranianian war threads?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2016, 08:44:14 am »

Sander's connection with reality seems to be slowly slipping away. Can someone who can't even remember the name of a person who he's talking to be really fit for a post of President of the United States? Not that this would mean anything at this point, since he's already lost the primary election, but still.
You just want Trump to win because Trump is Putin's waifu

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2016, 09:04:47 am »

You just want Trump to win because Trump is Putin's waifu
Trump is a shitlord who has no business being in politics or anywhere close to them; any "Putin support" is solely because Trump would cause untold damage to USA and its relationships, and potentially weaken NATO in the process. However, I'm personally not interested in weakening of the post-USSR military alliance system, so Trump can fuck off right where he belongs - into a pile of bankruptcy.
._.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2016, 09:19:29 am »

Post USSR military alliance system is already weakening, join NATO, we will protect Russia from Russia

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2016, 09:33:49 am »

What use are the post-USSR military alliances when they were designed to contain the USSR, which is now dead and buried?
Cthulhu 2016! No lives matter! No more years! Awaken that which slumbers in the deep!

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2016, 09:44:05 am »

Post USSR military alliance system is already weakening, join NATO, we will protect Russia from Russia
Fufufu, that'll wait at least until our economy fully unfucks from the oil-induced dependency. I can't wait until the moment we finally get to backstab China for stealing all our technology.

What use are the post-USSR military alliances when they were designed to contain the USSR, which is now dead and buried?
They defend the better part of the world against crazies from the worse one, duh. Or do you say that we should just abandon people in danger, just because they don't formally belong to your country?
._.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2016, 09:55:35 am »

Ukraine

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2016, 10:07:16 am »

Crusade on Islam
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 1249