Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 1249

Author Topic: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American: T+0  (Read 1297127 times)

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
Re: Ameripol\{RK, mainiac}
« Reply #1680 on: July 28, 2016, 08:42:35 pm »

edit: Edward Snowden criticizes DNC leak for revealing sensitive personal information. Wikileaks response was to accuse Snowden of shilling to get a pardon from Clinton. Surprisingly vitriolic response honestly from wikileaks there.
Not that surprising, considering that Wikileaks has been a front for Russian intelligence agencies for a long time now. Russian government has no sense of politeness. I still remember when somebody asked them on a press conference during the beginning of Crimea event whenever the "green men" were Russian army, and the response was "no they aren't, only a degenerate lunatic could think so". And then just a month later, they say that "well it's pointless to deny it any longer, it was us". They could've just said "no comment", but noooo, they had to insult the people who asked it.

In case if you couldn't tell, I'm still salty about that.
._.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: July 28, 2016, 08:44:47 pm »

We can't trust that, knowing that Sergaar has been a front for Russian intelligence agencies for a long time now. It's just like them to have their agents pretend to hate Russia.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: July 28, 2016, 08:51:37 pm »

Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: July 28, 2016, 08:52:05 pm »

We can't trust that, knowing that Sergaar has been a front for Russian intelligence agencies for a long time now. It's just like them to have their agents pretend to hate Russia.
Maybe, but we all know Sergarr is the good twin.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: July 28, 2016, 08:55:03 pm »

Though I do worry that we're acting too slow on climate change and renewable energy, but nobody cared about that in the debates.  I might be irrationally fatalistic about the issue now.

The democrats seem to have concluded that it's best just not to talk about that stuff and try to do it via regulatory fiat later.  For example the EPA powerplant rules.

Which is, to me if no one else, at least as frightening as climate change.
Which is weird because even the most outlandish projections don't change very much before the century is up, it's kinda like being afraid of an asteroid projected to impact with the equivalent of 75 Gigatons of TNT!!! though calculating orbital mechanics is a lot easier than doing 3D Navier-Stokes equations on a rotating sphere with thermodynamic exchanges taken into account, but I digress.

sensitive information

classified information
Indeed, classified means at some point it has been placed under a certain category and has not or will not be taken out of it, sensitive often implies classified, but means something important could be or can be or will be harmed or hindered or stopped or whatnot if it is released/gets into the wrong hands. For all that it matters, Hillary's bra size might be classified, but it would never fall under the heading of sensitive information, well, unless it was part of the password for her email account used to share important messages about how to start a war with Russia?

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: July 28, 2016, 08:56:01 pm »

There's only one way to find out.

1) It’s your birthday. Someone gives you a calfskin wallet. How do you react?

2) You’ve got a little boy. He shows you his butterfly collection plus the killing jar. What do you do?

3) You’re watching television. Suddenly you realize there’s a wasp crawling on your arm.

4) You're reading a magazine. You come across a full-page nude photo of a girl. You show it to your wife. She likes it so much, she hangs it on your bedroom wall. The girlis lying on a bearskin rug.

5) You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of the sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise, it’s crawling toward you. You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on it's back. The tortoise lays on it's back, it's belly baking in the hot sun, beating it's legs trying to turn it'self over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that?

6) Describe in single words, only the good things that come into your mind about your mother.

7) You become pregnant by a man who runs off with your best friend, and you decide to get an abortion.

8) One more question: You're watching a stage play - a banquet is in progress. The guests are enjoying an appetizer of raw oysters. The entree consists of boiled dog stuffed with rice. The raw oysters are less acceptable to you than a dish of boiled dog.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 09:01:45 pm by mainiac »
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: July 28, 2016, 09:05:42 pm »

There's only one way to find out.

I'm annoyed, I don't carry a wallet, unless it has cash or drugs inside, then it's less annoying.
2) You’ve got a little boy. He shows you his butterfly collection plus the killing jar. What do you do?
Wonder where I got this little boy from, for one thing...
3) You’re watching television. Suddenly you realize there’s a wasp crawling on your arm.
What kind of wasp?
4) You're reading a magazine. You come across a full-page nude photo of a girl. You show it to your wife. She likes it so much, she hangs it on your bedroom wall. The girlis lying on a bearskin rug.
Well that's just improbable, maybe if it was Burt Reynolds on a bearskin rug.
5) You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of the sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise, it’s crawling toward you. You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on it's back. The tortoise lays on it's back, it's belly baking in the hot sun, beating it's legs trying to turn it'self over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that?
That tortoise killed the good twin, obviously.
6) Describe in single words, only the good things that come into your mind about your mother.
Lifegiver, teacher, hilarious.
7) You become pregnant by a man who runs off with your best friend, and you decide to get an abortion.
Setting aside the biological difficulties here, that's a waste of a delicious baby.
8) One more question: You're watching a stage play - a banquet is in progress. The guests are enjoying an appetizer of raw oysters. The entree consists of boiled dog stuffed with rice. The raw oysters are less acceptable to you than a dish of boiled dog.
Oysters are disgusting, boiled dog is less disgusting, also see answer #7.
Aw crap, am I the evil twin?

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: July 28, 2016, 09:21:58 pm »

According to my analysis you are a middle aged Russian woman.
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: July 28, 2016, 09:25:43 pm »

It's bittersweet, as I finally have cause to replace my massively outdated wallet with a chain on it, but it's become such an icon of what a shitlord I am that I sort of want to keep it.
Explain to the little boy that his actions are proof of the inherent superiority of the human race over other forms of life, and how we shall claim the stars in fire and blood.
GUAH FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHI have a wife? Who are you? What are you doing in my house? Go away. No you can't stay here. Well, maybe. Wow, ok, you're kind of a freak lady, this poster was just the tip of the iceberg. Heh, tip. No, I can't write that on the forum. Personal space, please. I...I mean....fine, you can stay. What was your name again?
You idiot. In this world, it's kill or be killed. Who would pass up an opportunity like this?
Passionate, dedicated, introverted, chitinous, loyal.
Finally, the world will find out whether or not abortions are treated as valid blood sacrifice. The cause of science is greater than that FUCKING TRAITOR PIG BASTARD.
That's not a question, see me after class. p.s. bring the oysters

p.p.s. ;)
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: July 28, 2016, 09:34:53 pm »

MetalSlimeHunt, according to my analysis, you are a white middle aged forensic scientist in Florida.
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: July 28, 2016, 09:40:33 pm »

My god, it's uncanny.
No Gods, No Masters.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: July 28, 2016, 09:43:31 pm »

I would have said Replicant myself. I guess that's why maniac makes the big bucks.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: July 28, 2016, 09:45:45 pm »

Administering these tests and retiring the defectives is just a hobby.

In real world news, Gary Johnson has a list of leakers that he wants to pardon but Assange isn't on it: http://www.vocativ.com/345479/gary-johnson-pardon-computer-crime/

The list includes Ross Ulbricht, who incompetently tried to get 6 people murdered to protect his efforts to sell drugs through the mail.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 09:50:44 pm by mainiac »
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: July 28, 2016, 09:53:21 pm »

Clinton's speech and the prelude to it are going significantly better than I expected.
._.

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: July 28, 2016, 10:01:30 pm »

Clinton's speech and the prelude to it are going significantly better than I expected.
Yeah. It sounded a little stilted in places, but she seems to have hit her stride now.
Just ask yourself: What would a mobster do?
So we butcher them and build a 4chan tallow soap tower as a monument to our greatness?
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 1249