Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 1249

Author Topic: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American: T+0  (Read 1297157 times)

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
Re: Ameripol\{RK, mainiac}
« Reply #1740 on: July 29, 2016, 01:49:03 pm »

[TFR]You mean wait in lines for daily dole of fix, like propery citizens should being?[/TFR]

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: July 29, 2016, 01:51:11 pm »

According to my analysis...

nenjin is an oyster.

Elephant Parade is a sexy female hotshot attorney.  She was born to humble Korean parents but is proving that she can make her way in Tokyo.

Max was born on March 14th, 1956 in the Soviet Union, he studied computer science and initially worked in rocketry but his real dream was always to make puzzles for children.  The question remains whether he will ever overcome his Japanese nemisis an become the hero this world needs.

Max's potato is a robot assassin, most likely sent by the Japanese.  A blade runner will be along to retire his potato shortly.

Baffler, fuck I dunno man, dutch or something?
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: July 29, 2016, 01:52:39 pm »

[TFR]WAIT MAX AM TRANSVESTITE IN LOVE WITH DANGERPOTATO?[/TFR]

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: July 29, 2016, 01:59:03 pm »

1) It’s your birthday. Someone gives you a calfskin wallet. How do you react?
Well, I already have a wallet, but I mean...Why?

2) You’ve got a little boy. He shows you his butterfly collection plus the killing jar. What do you do?
Killing butterflies is bad for the ecosystem.  Bad.  Bad.

Wait.  Where did this kid come from anyway?  Quick, call, uh, somebody?

3) You’re watching television. Suddenly you realize there’s a wasp crawling on your arm.
AAAAAAGEDOFFAMEAAAAAAAAA

4) You're reading a magazine. You come across a full-page nude photo of a girl. You show it to your wife. She likes it so much, she hangs it on your bedroom wall. The girlis lying on a bearskin rug.

I have a wife?  AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

5) You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of the sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise, it’s crawling toward you. You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on it's back. The tortoise lays on it's back, it's belly baking in the hot sun, beating it's legs trying to turn it'self over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that?

Because some idiot powergamed me into not helping it.  I shall rectify this shortly.  *punches fourth wall*

6) Describe in single words, only the good things that come into your mind about your mother.

Mother.

7) You become pregnant by a man who runs off with your best friend, and you decide to get an abortion.

One:Not a question.
Two:THIS IS NOT HOW BIOLOGY WORKS

8) One more question: You're watching a stage play - a banquet is in progress. The guests are enjoying an appetizer of raw oysters. The entree consists of boiled dog stuffed with rice. The raw oysters are less acceptable to you than a dish of boiled dog.
One:Not a question.
Two:Eww, oh god, raw oysters are bad for your health, get me out of this place, burn it, burn it with fire, BURN IT ALL DOWN!!!!!!

Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: July 29, 2016, 01:59:51 pm »

Baffler, fuck I dunno man, dutch or something?

Dammit, I was worried it'd be Dutch Disease. I'll need to consult an economist...
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: July 29, 2016, 02:00:18 pm »

misko is a member of a crack commando squad sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit.  These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune.
I accept this.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: July 29, 2016, 02:05:04 pm »

Man I was really hoping for Replicant. Maybe I'm a replicant oyster.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: July 29, 2016, 02:05:32 pm »

Polite thanks, followed by deciding if I should utilize the new wallet. This would depend on the availability of the new wallet to contain the various items (American flag, matches, razor, credit cards, and a minimum of two spots for cash) that I carry in a wallet.
2) You’ve got a little boy. He shows you his butterfly collection plus the killing jar. What do you do?
Obey general policy towards children. Treat as I would a cat and show interest in the collection.
3) You’re watching television. Suddenly you realize there’s a wasp crawling on your arm.
Hold still and swear venomously. Attempt to shoo the wasp away, then kill with blunt object. Locate hive and kill with prejudice.
4) You're reading a magazine. You come across a full-page nude photo of a girl. You show it to your wife. She likes it so much, she hangs it on your bedroom wall. The girlis lying on a bearskin rug.
Consider economics and decoration options to get a faux rug for living room. Briefly wonder about the narration that has got me to this point.
5) You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of the sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise, it’s crawling toward you. You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on it's back. The tortoise lays on it's back, it's belly baking in the hot sun, beating it's legs trying to turn it'self over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that?
Nope. Put tortoise right side up. Determine if it's one of those ntc tortoises that might require more care. Begin taking counter narrator steps as warranted.
6) Describe in single words, only the good things that come into your mind about your mother.
Enthusiastic, kind
7) You become pregnant by a man who runs off with your best friend, and you decide to get an abortion.
Well alrighty then.
8) One more question: You're watching a stage play - a banquet is in progress. The guests are enjoying an appetizer of raw oysters. The entree consists of boiled dog stuffed with rice. The raw oysters are less acceptable to you than a dish of boiled dog.
Nope nope nope nope. Companion animals are not livestock. Leave area. Take active action against narrator.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: July 29, 2016, 02:08:58 pm »

Man I was really hoping for Replicant. Maybe I'm a replicant oyster.
They get more insidious every day...
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: July 29, 2016, 02:14:20 pm »

TheBiggerFish is a caucasian white male, born in 2358.  He has difficulty processing the grief associated with the recent death of his parents.  He incorrectly believes himself to be responsible for their deaths.  He wishes he could be more unemotional.

Strife is a 20-something filmmaker from Colorado currently living in Los Angelos.  He has a loving relationship with his Palestinian father who he has difficulty communicating with.  He has not seen his Polish-American mother since Christmas Eve when he was six years old.
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"

WealthyRadish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: July 29, 2016, 02:24:56 pm »

I'm ready for my reading, Dr. Mainiac.

Remember it as either a deliberate insult or an insult of carelessness, but I'd give it the same reaction everything gets.

Change the subject and ditch him.

Freeze for a moment, but then try to ignore it. It'll leave.

I'm glad I knew she'd like it.

The heat can do strange things.

Manageable

What else would you expect?

I don't care if they're eating human, if I'm eating at an upscale banquet for a play, my only concern is what I'm wearing and my manners.
Edit: Oh, the banquet is in the play! I'm an idiot.

Also, the 8) emote (and the others) can also be prevented by checking a box in the "attachments and other options" area underneath the writing area.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 02:28:21 pm by UrbanGiraffe »

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: July 29, 2016, 02:45:32 pm »

Also, the 8) emote (and the others) can also be prevented by checking a box in the "attachments and other options" area underneath the writing area.
Or, possibly, by keeping it in a quote of a message where it has already been checked as not active. But thatvs a guess that needs experimentation.
8)

Otherwise, maybe nullifying by various other means?
8)
8)Straight onto text with no whitespace...
Code: [Select]
8[i][/i])

But only if you realise you need to, perhaps by spitting it during a Preview...

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: July 29, 2016, 02:47:18 pm »

UrbanGiraffe will get a big promotion at work after she changes the spelling but not the pronunciation of her name.
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: July 29, 2016, 02:47:54 pm »

Elephant Parade is a sexy female hotshot attorney.  She was born to humble Korean parents but is proving that she can make her way in Tokyo.
10000% accurate

Or, possibly, by keeping it in a quote of a message where it has already been checked as not active. But thatvs a guess that needs experimentation.
8)

Otherwise, maybe nullifying by various other means?
8)
Code: [Select]
8[i][/i])

But only if you realise you need to, perhaps by spitting it during a Preview...
experiment concluded

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: July 29, 2016, 02:51:07 pm »

The [.nobbc] tag works as well.

8)
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 1249