Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 458 459 [460] 461 462 ... 1249

Author Topic: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American: T+0  (Read 1297106 times)

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American
« Reply #6885 on: October 13, 2016, 09:16:35 pm »

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/13/donald-trump-called-deaf-apprentice-marlee-matlin-retarded.html?via=desktop&source=twitter

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2016/oct/13/trump-sexual-misconduct-allegations-election-clinton-obama?page=with:block-58003cd8e4b0160123895978#block-58003cd8e4b0160123895978

Ugh on this one, just ugh, no comment on this one other than that Trump is the bleeping retard. Also, we need those Apprentice tapes released, NOW, legal consequences be damned.

Oh, and Mike Pence's response to a question about self image: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2016/oct/13/trump-sexual-misconduct-allegations-election-clinton-obama?page=with:block-58003b3fe4b01ffb8ffcb7ea#block-58003b3fe4b01ffb8ffcb7ea I think maybe Pence has turned his brain off at this point and is on autopilot, only way to explain how he can dodge such stuff.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 09:19:27 pm by smjjames »

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6886 on: October 13, 2016, 10:07:05 pm »

I'm not seeing it.  He looks like you overlayed the faces of a grandfather and a toddler whose teeth just came in.  Nobody thinks toddlers are evil.
Spoken like a man who has never raised children.

I have a wonderful villain beard, that guy looks like a mid-level boss at most, misguided government patsy more likely.

Vote for me, I promise to do awful things with the powers granted to me, but only to really awful people, isn't it about time you tried electing a villain who didn't lie about it?

Oh god I should probably register and stuff...

Wut, you're not registered to vote? Shame on you.

Meant in good fun of course. :)
Can't get id actually, Memphis is really shitty about making it sensible to get id and whatnot, still raw about the whole enfranchisement of minorities and so forth.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #6887 on: October 13, 2016, 10:40:09 pm »

Oh, and Mike Pence's response to a question about self image: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2016/oct/13/trump-sexual-misconduct-allegations-election-clinton-obama?page=with:block-58003b3fe4b01ffb8ffcb7ea#block-58003b3fe4b01ffb8ffcb7ea I think maybe Pence has turned his brain off at this point and is on autopilot, only way to explain how he can dodge such stuff.

It's not a magic trick. You simply don't answer the question and instead go over your rehearsed talking points. The disconnect is right there between "any children" and the rest of what he said.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #6888 on: October 13, 2016, 10:43:25 pm »

Sooner or later on any job you learn to go on autopilot for the mundane stuff.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #6889 on: October 14, 2016, 07:42:24 am »

Indeed.

I wonder how long Pence is going to stand by him like this.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Max™

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6890 on: October 14, 2016, 08:45:40 am »

Welp, Hillary is one of you derpy ass hard-G giffers.

Good thing Trump is no doubt a giffer as well or it would be time to Make America Jreat Ajain!

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #6891 on: October 14, 2016, 08:52:16 am »

Hard G gif is the only true gif, ya gif.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Max™

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6892 on: October 14, 2016, 08:54:50 am »

You're lucky you're not a woman, or I'd jrab the heck out of your... well, here, let this Trump supporter clarify what I mean, and demonstrate that no, there is not actually a floor.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #6893 on: October 14, 2016, 08:55:45 am »

The only proper way to do things is to alternate. Then you hit all the buttons instead of just one set.

Also I'm hearing that trump may be accusing a mexican billionaire (something slim?) for some of the assault allegations? Anyone seen something more concrete?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6894 on: October 14, 2016, 09:55:06 am »

The only proper way to do things is to alternate. Then you hit all the buttons instead of just one set.

Also I'm hearing that trump may be accusing a mexican billionaire (something slim?) for some of the assault allegations? Anyone seen something more concrete?

That's about as concrete as you get from trump.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6895 on: October 14, 2016, 09:58:54 am »

Nice pun, since I'm guessing that would be Carlos "Slim" Helu, a Mexican billionaire who made his fortune in part from the concrete and construction industries.  :P

WSJ is breaking the original story, but since they're behind a paywall, have the CNBC write-up.

Makes sense to play the "foreign enemies are working against me to meddle in our election" card, especially since the Dems have been going that route with Trump/Putin.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #6896 on: October 14, 2016, 10:17:26 am »

You're lucky you're not a woman, or I'd jrab the heck out of your... well, here, let this Trump supporter clarify what I mean, and demonstrate that no, there is not actually a floor.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Some women enjoy being grabbed down there. If you respect the women who don't like being touched, it's only fair that you respect the women who do enjoy being touched as well.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6897 on: October 14, 2016, 10:26:20 am »

It's more like the people who want to meet up with rapists in prison.
Like, I really get it, but I can't say I respect it...  Some things are better kept private yaknow?
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6898 on: October 14, 2016, 10:37:38 am »

Nice pun, since I'm guessing that would be Carlos "Slim" Helu, a Mexican billionaire who made his fortune in part from the concrete and construction industries.  :P

WSJ is breaking the original story, but since they're behind a paywall, have the CNBC write-up.

Makes sense to play the "foreign enemies are working against me to meddle in our election" card, especially since the Dems have been going that route with Trump/Putin.

Not surprising that he is accusing a Mexican, even a wealthy 1%er like Trump is.

Also, http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/how-to-get-a-job-in-clinton-world-john-podesta-229759 No surprise that she is the most insider of insiders, but *grumble, grumble*, wish the Democrat field was bigger and they didn't get scared off by the Clinton juggernaut.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 10:48:10 am by smjjames »

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #6899 on: October 14, 2016, 10:42:33 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Some women enjoy being grabbed down there. If you respect the women who don't like being touched, it's only fair that you respect the women who do enjoy being touched as well.

It isn't about whether or not women like their privates petted. Every goddamn mammal on the planet enjoys it.

The issue is whether or not it's ok to do it without consent. Women aren't prudes for saying "please don't grab my crotch without consent." Which if that woman had a totally Trump supporting shirt, that's what it would say, because that's what he does.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti
Pages: 1 ... 458 459 [460] 461 462 ... 1249