Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 530 531 [532] 533 534 ... 1249

Author Topic: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American: T+0  (Read 1297082 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American
« Reply #7965 on: October 20, 2016, 08:18:15 pm »

If some shit does go down, I'm definitely checking for Durham incidents. Though those, if they occur, would probably turn into outright street murders.

Liveleak it is!
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #7966 on: October 20, 2016, 08:22:17 pm »

Currently watching the New York dinner with Trump and Clinton. Holy gods, that woman in the red dress seated directly behind the speaker's podium has some epic cleavage!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7967 on: October 20, 2016, 08:24:39 pm »

Re:elections: I have an absentee ballot to print and mail.

Hopefully I'll actually do it :x

Glitch in the Matrix! This was supposed to be a movie, not real life!
2016:We wish we were joking.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7968 on: October 20, 2016, 08:27:09 pm »

Pfff, yeah Folly's not wrong.
Also kinda glad I looked, because these jokes are actually pretty funny (particularly since I just watched the 3rd debate).
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #7969 on: October 20, 2016, 08:43:32 pm »

... having looked, I have to say that... that poor guy on the right of clinton/the podium, from our vantage. He looked like he'd been staring into the depths of hell* and was about to start crying, when I popped in.

Though yeah, that's a pretty steep v-neck. Have to admit a bit of curiosity as to how intentional that was, on their part.

*E: Plot twist, Jones was right about the smell of sulfur :V
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 08:45:53 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7970 on: October 20, 2016, 08:43:54 pm »

Currently watching the New York dinner with Trump and Clinton. Holy gods, that woman in the red dress seated directly behind the speaker's podium has some epic cleavage!
Did Trump motorboat her yet, like he did Giuliani?

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #7971 on: October 20, 2016, 08:45:54 pm »

I work in the polls on election day so let's hope for no funny business. Pollsites are usually VERY boring affairs, but presidential elections are the exception, and the last thing we need is some fucker showing up and shouting and shooting up the place and making my job harder. I'll keep you all up-to-date, and by up-to-date I mean "during my break".

Them jokes though.
Quote from: Hillary Clinton
I promise, if elected, to be the youngest and healthiest woman president ever.
I see the cleavage woman, but while they are nice it's not amazing. Maybe I'm not seeing it. Oh, wait. I  think I see it now. Huh. Yeah no thats pretty hot. I'm curious if that was intentional.

I was wondering why Clinton didn't make a joke at the expense of Catholics, and then I realized what the context of this event is. I still woulda slipped a "darn schismatics" in there if I was up there, but that's me.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 08:50:05 pm by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7972 on: October 20, 2016, 09:00:53 pm »

It fall under "influence peddling". Or patronage.

And it won't impress anyone because you guys have been somehow convinced that this is normal. Well that IS the new normal, and it's being exported all  over the world now.
Do you really think this is something Americans invented? If so, then wow, American exceptionalism strikes again, because Chinese were doing that corruption thing for three millennia and counting.

I'd pay money for that.

Election 2016: The Movie.

Starring Trump as Trump, some famous actor as Hillary, a really old guy as Bernie, and 100 secret service members who engage in close-quarters combat with Trumps minions, watch a newbie Secret Service member rise in ranks and eventually lead the assault on Trump Tower.

Honestly I am waiting for a GOOD parody videogame of it. Right now they haven't exactly hit a good level.

What I do find funny is that there is a game "The Political Machine 2016" that is kind of skewed towards Trump... Significantly.

You can actually defeat Hilary Clinton by spamming the airwaves about "probing Hilary's emails" and nothing else.

Now I say skewed towards Trump because none of the controversy surrounding him (the acres and acres of it) actually makes it into the game.
This is both hilarious and depressingly realistic at the same time. Without Trump's controversies, he really could've made it to the Presidency just by spamming the e-mails non-issue (and Benghazi, can't forget Benghazi).
._.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7973 on: October 20, 2016, 09:02:28 pm »

Is it sad that I'd rather talk about some woman's impressive Breasts then the actual election?

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7974 on: October 20, 2016, 09:08:42 pm »

Considering how much we seriously discuss the election, I think we're probably still okay if we take a laugh break every now and then (:
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7975 on: October 20, 2016, 09:11:19 pm »

Honestly, I don't think Trump would have won without the sexual assault controversies. That was well after the first debate, and at that time his polls had already plummeted badly. It just took him from "fucked" to "really fucked".
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #7976 on: October 20, 2016, 09:14:45 pm »

You know, Clinton also has supporters that are likely incensed and fervent enough to cause violence. Hell, even Sanders probably has/had them. It's just a question of blame.
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7977 on: October 20, 2016, 09:16:10 pm »

You know, Clinton also has supporters that are likely incensed and fervent enough to cause violence. Hell, even Sanders probably has/had them. It's just a question of blame.

If you did your research you will know that there have been 2 riots protesting Trump.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #7978 on: October 20, 2016, 09:17:16 pm »

Blood for the Donkey Throne!
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7979 on: October 20, 2016, 09:17:35 pm »

Is it sad that I'd rather talk about some woman's impressive Breasts then the actual election?
Are you libidinous? Then no. The libido is older than political discussion.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.
Pages: 1 ... 530 531 [532] 533 534 ... 1249