Dwarf Fortress > DF Modding

Warhammer 40K Underhive Settlement Reboot (See release thread)

(1/14) > >>

milo christiansen:
In the early days of M3 the Underhive settlement mod was hugely popular, sadly time has not been kind to it, as the enginseer maintaining it was called to other duties by the grace of the Omnissiah.

I have been working to change that.

+Thought for the day: Blessed is the bug reporter.+

See release thread for download of stable version.

Teneb:
Nice to see this. I myself am making a gorkamorka mod (will make a thread for that eventually). What are you using as source material, if anything?

Arven:
I'm excited to see what both of you create!

milo christiansen:

--- Quote from: Teneb on July 07, 2016, 03:37:39 pm ---What are you using as source material, if anything?

--- End quote ---

The old mod, and what little I know about necromunda. I recently got 300+ 40K books, so I am on something of a 40K kick right now...

Currently I am mostly done "everything" except the creatures (porting creatures from 34.11 is a PITA for me), plants (fairly easy), entities (easy), items (very easy), and industries (reactions and buildings, very hard because I am totally replacing all the hard coded vanilla stuff). All in all I am about 1/4 the way done... I figure I'll have something playable in a week or so :)

Meph:

--- Quote ---I recently got 300+ 40K books, so I am on something of a 40K kick right now...
--- End quote ---
paper or ebook? Asking because of... non-illegal things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version