Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: AdHoc government  (Read 2177 times)

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AdHoc government
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2016, 04:57:14 pm »

I was meaning that nobody may add additional tax exemptions. I'll change my post. I read that one.
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2016, 05:06:51 pm »

ok. hmmmm....

By this announcement, hereby anyone who cultivates plants known as Fragaria ×ananassa, commonly known as strawberries, shall have all tax paid reimbursed in full.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

also, I deposit 1 unit of currency into the bank.
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2016, 06:55:07 pm »

The first Letter Of Every Name is Now Considered for all intents and purposes "S" And the Last Letter "F".
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2016, 08:31:32 pm »

I start growing catberries in the land of Catoverse.

10. crazyabe - The first Letter Of Every Name is Now Considered for all intents and purposes "S" And the Last Letter "F".
[/quote]
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2016, 01:47:12 am »

The state now has a collective banana farm that all members of the Adhocracy may harvest bananas from. Every post 1 banana is ready to be harvested. Anyone may harvest a banana at anytime, but when one banana is harvested, the same amount of bananas must be given to every one else. You cannot give others anything less than a whole banana, thus you may not harvest bananas unless the number of bananas is a multiple of the number of members of the Adhocracy that have made at least one rule.

"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2016, 03:53:39 am »

One can make money by farming cats for pets.

Table of costs:

cat growth to be established

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2016, 04:21:24 am »

I harvest two catberries, which turn into two kittens.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2016, 04:33:16 am »

12. When someone fails to specify the gender of their cat or kitten, it is immediately given to Tomasque  :P

The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2016, 04:36:47 am »

13. Catberries produce cats with no gender, which can't reproduce, thus they are not given to Tomasque.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2016, 02:14:37 pm »

addendum to previous rule: Cats mature over ten posts. A female with access to male breeds every 11 posts (cats breed quickly)

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2016, 07:56:03 pm »

15. All cats are to hereby be referred to as "undesirable sources of tallow roasts". All kittens are to be referred to as "tallow roasts in the making".

addendum to previous rule: Cats mature over ten posts. A female with access to male breeds every 11 posts (cats breed quickly)

Your addendum has been reverted, for you used a banished word.
- Charles Babbage

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2016, 04:04:29 am »

ah, but that adendum didnt apply to anything, see? it was a clever trick! I was waiting for someone to notice!

Liberonscien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2016, 01:44:59 pm »

15. Banables is to be spelled bananables from now on. Doing a bananable action has a 1 banana penalty. Anyone caught doing a bananable action shall be fined one banana.
All fined bananas go to the first bank made by the government.
Discord: Liberonscien#0930

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2016, 07:09:37 pm »

You didn't really define what a bananable action is though, so it's pretty moot.

Addendum to 16 (you said 15 but it is really 16)

16. Banables is to be spelled bananables from now on. Doing a bananable action has a 1 banana penalty. Anyone caught doing a bananable action shall be fined one banana.
All fined bananas go to the first bank made by the government. Any transactions involving bananas are considered "bananables".

Banable /Allowable List (Put this at the bottom of your posts.)

- Charles Babbage

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2016, 01:32:05 am »

17 Normal Dollars (marked by $) cannot be used to by bananas, and cannot be transferred to IBDs. IBDs can be transferred at a ratio of 1 IBD to 1 Normal Dollar.

Because, premium currency.

The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Pages: 1 [2] 3