Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: How to get free speech up?  (Read 2050 times)

someone12345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
How to get free speech up?
« on: July 09, 2016, 12:21:24 pm »

How do I get more support and enthusiasm for free speech? Public interest in it is low, and only 60ish percent of people want it. Every day, I have my founder graffiti ten squares of the firemen HQ, but that does not seem to help. I have some sleeper firemen from datenapping+brainwash, but I am waiting for them to reach 100% effectiveness before having them promote liberalism. Do I have to shoot up the firemen HQ to get public opinion on this to change?
GENERATION 26:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experime

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How to get free speech up?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2016, 12:26:01 pm »

How do I get more support and enthusiasm for free speech? Public interest in it is low, and only 60ish percent of people want it. Every day, I have my founder graffiti ten squares of the firemen HQ, but that does not seem to help. I have some sleeper firemen from datenapping+brainwash, but I am waiting for them to reach 100% effectiveness before having them promote liberalism. Do I have to shoot up the firemen HQ to get public opinion on this to change?

Don't wait for them to reach 100% effectiveness, have them promote liberalism right away. I'm not sure what exactly affects Free Speech, but shooting up the Fireman HQ should do it. If that fails, you can always get a bunch of Cable News/AM Radio sleepers.

Neckbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mouthiest of Breathers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 09:27:04 pm »

Train some liberals to have high persuasion, art, music, disguise and stealth.  Then take the A.M. radio station or T.V. station and commandeer the broadcasting equipment.  Even one with really really good skills can give sensational broadcasts and get out alive and with no casualties on either side.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2016, 11:50:40 am »

Train some liberals to have high persuasion, art, music, disguise and stealth.  Then take the A.M. radio station or T.V. station and commandeer the broadcasting equipment.  Even one with really really good skills can give sensational broadcasts and get out alive and with no casualties on either side.
I've never seen it before, but apparently a good enough speaker can get security to "watch it at their desks" and prevent them from attacking.

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2016, 12:33:34 pm »

I've never seen it before, but apparently a good enough speaker can get security to "watch it at their desks" and prevent them from attacking.

It helps to have multiple Liberals. A full squad of Liberals taking over AM Radio/Cable News will help immensely when it comes to how good the broadcast is(A really good broadcast will get Security to watch it at their desks instead).