Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should life continue but without healing when HP reaches zero?

Yes
- 2 (40%)
No
- 1 (20%)
Yes, but not this game
- 2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

Author Topic: Roll to Ebay (6/6)  (Read 19730 times)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Ebay (5/6): Post sheets and items now!
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2016, 12:25:06 pm »

Great! Weapons nearly ready, will post them all today or tommorrow. :D
One wheel short of a wagon

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Ebay (6/6): Generating Weapons
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2016, 01:58:57 pm »

Augh, forgot to post a sheet. Waitlist please.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2016, 07:54:25 pm »

Turns out i can find things at ebay, but i'm too lazy to play now anyway.
Waitlist?
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2016, 05:17:57 pm »

ptw

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2016, 11:54:25 am »

The Weapons

The contestants stand in a huge domed room, concrete and featureless, no exits or light sources visible. Each is held in their own slice of the dome by invisible force barriers.

Agonisingly slowly, six coffin-sized concrete chests pass through the ceiling and descend towards a contestant.

Felicia's weapon is the first to arrive. The lid of the box shoved aside, a thick dark metal rapier or baton is taken out. When it touches her hand, the air about the weapon crackles with powerful electric charge. After a few experimental swings, Felicia discovers that by twisting the handle, the weapon transforms itself into a longer, thinner metal whip made of wickedly edged segments. When swung in this form, instead of electric charge, great blustering gales spring up about the blade, strong enough to send people staggering or even throw them through the air, rushing dozens of yards away from the whip before dissipating. Finally, when Felicia adjusts a switch on the handle of the weapon, the storm winds and arcs of electricity die down, before fire springs up along it's length.

The wild-eyed schoolgirl of questionable age is the next to recieve a chest. The weapon she takes out of it resembles the bastard offspring of a torture chamber and an exhibition on medieval weaponry. A long-barreled mechanical crossbow-gun combination rests at the centre, with a foot long bayonet-sword on the business end, and a series of long blades and spikes scattered across the body, many of which have blades or spikes of their own. The handle converts variously into a bladed mace, a spear or a machete when twisted. In case one somehow ended up bereft of cutting tools or spiked objects, there is a rack of outsize throwing knives securely bolted onto the midsection. Brief experimentation proves that the weapon has a seemingly limitless supply of crossbow bolts, which it can fire rapidly without needing to reload at all. The thing is a twisted and morphing mess of blades that severely endangers the fingers of anyone who comes close yet manages never to harm its owner.

The third recipient is Nikolas Maksimov, who heaves the lid off his chest only to find a perfectly still pool of glossy black liquid. When he tentatively dips a finger in, the liquid starts to slither up his arm and over the rest of his body. Eventually, the chest is completely drained and Nikolas is fully obscured. The surface tension of the liquid only breaks once, to let the man in, and not a drop remains elsewhere. The stuff is viscous but malleable away from its owner, but almost sets when close to his skin. The outside flows about his body, a lumpen and featureless parody of a human, the surface pulled into dull ridges and mounds and the professor can still see and hear the outside world, though seemingly through a thin veil. The liquid moves almost frictionlessly over the floor, allowing movement at speeds faster than the world record, of around 60 miles per hour. He can also force it to briefly hold shapes, and aggressive thoughts produce long quivering spikes of fluid that rapidly extend from the main body. Additionally, dark blue-green sigils form on the surface of the weapon, before firing themselves at targets as screaming blasts of malevolent psychic energy.

Bobby Jones' chest contains a pair of flexible gauntlets, composed of some light and futuristic metal, extending a fair way down his forearms. When smashed together, the gloves emit huge sonic booms, which set teeth on edge even through the force barriers, and cause slight bleeding from the ears, though Nikolas is noticeably unaffected. When Bobby flexes just so, two knives on on short extensions shoot out of a padded section of each glove and begin to spin furiously, glowing white hot. A simplistic but effective weapon.

The next weapon to arrive is Gloompaw's. A long black staff attached to a wheel a yard in diameter, edged with animated figurines of Deadpool waving katanas, each a foot long and slicing desperately at the air. The wheel whirls visciously, like an insane pizza cutter, sparks flying. Once Gloompaw takes hold of it, it takes on an incandescent glow, making it almost impossible to look directly at its wielder. Nikolas, again, does not feel the effects as strongly. A twist to the wheel and the brightness ceases: instead of glowing, the weapon sprouts long shards of broken glass, which cover the wheel blades and extend down onto Gloompaw's arms, heightening the damage potential.

The final champion to recieve a weapon is of course Bloody Jones. A yard-long, slightly bent dark wooden staff leads to a foot-long block of steel extending away from the handle, with a loop of material three inches thick along it. Close observation reveals that the material is made of a combination of transparent crystals, perhaps diamond, and highly tempered inflexible metal. The strip is immensely adhesive even when at rest, and the outer surface is covered in a fractal pattern of blades and teeth, some microscopically thin, each far sharper than any razor. Treads inside the central block of steel spin the loop around it, till the teeth are nothing but a grey blur. The weapon is basically a spear with a series of chainsaw blades on the end, each joined to the next by the flat part. A few brief experiments with the heavy concrete chest and floor show that the rotating strip of material will tear pretty much anything to very, very small shreds when held against it. The weapon could best be described as the platonic form of the chainsaw.

Now the computer screens descend once again, and it is time for the contestants to choose their elements for a beast.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Ebay (6/6): Post Beast Items now!
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2016, 12:29:48 pm »

The school girl of questionable age gives out a cheerfull laughter of psychotic glee as she shoves in the antique punchdaggers
if I need a new list it'll be up soon
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 02:18:19 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2016, 12:37:35 pm »

Erm, just items. Not as in elements like fire/earth/water or Pb/Ag/Au, but just the things that get put in the generator.

Also, sorry about the textwalls. Feel free to ask questions about your weapon if necessary.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2016, 01:26:45 pm »

My weapon s3ems pretty obvious, it's a swiss army knife of midevil killing implements, and a crossbow.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2016, 01:46:27 pm »

Erm, just items. Not as in elements like fire/earth/water or Pb/Ag/Au, but just the things that get put in the generator.

Also, sorry about the textwalls. Feel free to ask questions about your weapon if necessary.

Can my gloves sonic booms send people flying?
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2016, 01:48:46 pm »

When close to them, yes. But it's mostly stun and damage.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2016, 01:49:35 pm »

Wonderful. I'm going to have fun with these.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2016, 04:07:51 pm »

Does my suit passively augment my strength and durability, or is it too floppy?

Beast list:
Plastic Gore Magala Figurine $49.80
Mulcher's Teeth $72.00
Airzooka w/ Laser Sight $22.63
Kirby Mass Attack DS Game $18.95
Pressure Nozzle Set, Variety Of Settings $8.99

Money remaining: $466.24
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 04:13:08 pm by The Ensorceler »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2016, 04:16:58 pm »

PTW
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12