Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should life continue but without healing when HP reaches zero?

Yes
- 2 (40%)
No
- 1 (20%)
Yes, but not this game
- 2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: Roll to Ebay (6/6)  (Read 19738 times)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Ebay (6/6): Post Beast Items now!
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2016, 04:59:09 pm »

Does my suit passively augment my strength and durability, or is it too floppy?
Yes, it does, though it is too floppy to deal with most opponent's weapons.
One wheel short of a wagon

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 01:54:38 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2016, 05:43:07 pm »

Beast List: $195.38 Total

Blender: $22.99
Wireless Earbuds: $19.99
Big Fuzzy Dice: $4.42
Inflatable Bumper Body-Ball: $134.99
1,500 Premium Live Ladybugs: $12.99
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2016, 03:08:33 pm »

PTW

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2016, 03:12:34 pm »

I'm startinbg to wonder what sugar free haribo gummy bears, fiber, and  laxatives would do if used for a weapon
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2016, 03:39:36 am »

I'm startinbg to wonder what sugar free haribo gummy bears, fiber, and  laxatives would do if used for a weapon
(Espically the Sugar free) Haribo gummy bears has a reputation of making... explosive diarrhea. Well at least you can try making an edible beast that forces everyone to eat them.

Enjoy the +9 gummy bears of diarrhea, bro
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2016, 03:52:22 pm »

The Beasts

Six massive doors slide open, slabs of the concrete dome six yards high. The beasts emerge, six towering constructs, strange and deadly.

Bloody Jones' creatre is a compact, rhino-like automaton, its body made from cylindrical tanks of sloshing acid which drips or sprays from a hole at the front, the crude iron face tapering to a giant flat blade. It walks on four giant pairs of scissors, jointed legs bent under it. Like his weapon, it's functions are pretty uncomplicated: it spits acid and slice stuff apart. Oh, and its body is covered with taut wires, hooks and primed crossbow bolts.

Bobby Jones has a similar ally: a giant engine surrounded by copper clockwork, it vomits molten plastic and toys. Sprinkled by sheets of plastic tarpaulin, it constantly emits puffs of steam, sending the sheets flapping and straining against their supporst in huge bulges. At the edges of the mess of pistons and clockwork are three long jointed metal limbs ending in outsize blades, which the creature slashes about visciously when not walking on them.

The thing that moves through the door into Felicia's section is entirely different. A horde of gray cubes roll in, each the size of an ant, which shimmer in and out of visibility. They scatter, then congregate loosely and form into a multitude of sharp edges that leap and swirl through the air, before dispersing again. With each new action, the sounds their movement makes changes: frmo the crackling of fire to the whirring of clockwork and the clanking of steam engines, they appear able to mimic any natural or unnatural sounds.

Gloompaw's beast is even stranger. Armoured in gaudy plastic, a squirrel composed of swirling gothic script on yellowed and ancient paper brandishes a cutlass crackling with lightning. It wears a tricorn hat and carries an augmented, futuristic spyglass. The giant rodent swaggers up to Gloompaw and gives a piratical salute, before thoroughly cleaning its tail.

Nikolas is greeted by another construct. A huge cylinder with purple dinosaur-like feet and wings, it is armoured with plastic game cartridges. It sucks in air, or presumably other substances, through a nozzle at its front end, then expels it from either the large hole at its back, propelling itself up and forward, or in a condensed stream back out the nozzle. It launches itself into the air and manages to glide two or three hundred metres, but pays little heed to Nikolas, preferring to throw itself systematically against the force barriers protecting the other contestants.

The final beast flies out towards the odd looking schoolgirl on a constant jet of paint. It is in the shape of a massive filled donut. Covered with steel ball bearings, it swoops back and forth dramatically, sparks flying from its innards. As it spins, jagged plastic chainsaws flash out and in again, though its several tonnes are likely equally deadly.

Post items for a trap now. As ever, I'll try to answer any questions that come up.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2016, 06:31:31 pm »

Is there any bonus for leaving additional funds unspent?
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2016, 02:49:11 am »

Is there any bonus for leaving additional funds unspent?
No, but there's no reason not to, either.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2016, 03:20:49 pm »

...2 more
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12