Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25

Author Topic: Theater of the Void: IC (22/⊕֍࿃) Tick 3: The Race is on!  (Read 26401 times)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Theater of the Void: IC (22/⊕֍࿃) Tick 3: The Race is on!
« Reply #345 on: July 22, 2016, 09:04:35 am »

Produce a scarf with an image of a balanced set of scales. One arm holds Acath Quosazuso and the other holds the word "provocative," hopefully evoking a sense of gratitude from an accepted inadvertent compliment. Send this scarf to Ceartas.

Produce a rug with an image of Kargan and Zuzake exchanging pearls, hopefully also evoking a sense of gratitude. Send this rug to Zuzake.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: July 22, 2016, 09:24:13 am »

Greed teaches everyone the Human writing system for probably free

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: July 22, 2016, 09:43:57 am »

Oszust looks down on his Gremil, living happily in the darkness of their cave systems. It is not yet time.

Oszust spends 1 Power collapsing any tunnels that happen to come too close to the Fenceway, and watches over the Gremil.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: July 22, 2016, 01:28:07 pm »

Kyuu smiles as she looks at Vimbr and Amber, she then says"I feel like I have heard something like that before, regardless I find you two amusing, you remind me of mortal children and it brings a sense of nostalgia." she then turns to Zuzake "Also i felt i should mention that like your poetry Zuzake, its been a while since I heard of some that's actually decent." she then summons a bottomless cup of tea and sips it as she looks down at the world watching her Pelagic's as well as the euro ants which had interested her.
I'll take that as a compliment!"
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: July 22, 2016, 01:32:51 pm »

The craftsgod stares.

Using Power and Essence, but not Crux, grant new technologies through inspired works to the races.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: July 22, 2016, 11:42:32 pm »

With a bang and a small explosion of colorful sparks, a new god has appeared amongst the divine.

"Greetings everyone, I am Celwyddau, Father of Rebellions and God of Independence and Mountains. It appears you guys and gals have already completed the world. Wonderful! I always hated the needless arguements that creation causes. Although it could do with some more mountains."

Cel would like to search the world for the highest mountain so he can begin working.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: July 22, 2016, 11:50:54 pm »

"that's an interesting sphere combination. I am vimbr. god of life and fire" as you may have guessed the people with flaming wings are mine."
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: July 23, 2016, 01:43:06 am »

amber leans close to Vimbr before turning to the new god curiously.
"Hello I'm  Amber god of undeath and Fire."

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: July 23, 2016, 12:13:01 pm »

"that's an interesting sphere combination. I am vimbr. god of life and fire" as you may have guessed the people with flaming wings are mine."

amber leans close to Vimbr before turning to the new god curiously.
"Hello I'm  Amber god of undeath and Fire."

"Two fire gods, eh? Guess I better prepare to make alot of fire-proof creations, haha."

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: July 23, 2016, 08:32:40 pm »

"Maybe you should! Have you taken notice of the past artworks created?"

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: July 23, 2016, 09:51:21 pm »

With a bang and a small explosion of colorful sparks, a new god has appeared amongst the divine.

"Greetings everyone, I am Celwyddau, Father of Rebellions and God of Independence and Mountains. It appears you guys and gals have already completed the world. Wonderful! I always hated the needless arguements that creation causes. Although it could do with some more mountains."

Cel would like to search the world for the highest mountain so he can begin working.
The Library observes this new arrival. A feeling of mild disapproval emanates from him.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 09:56:34 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: July 23, 2016, 10:14:31 pm »

Spend X Power to determine the Essence, Power, and Crux totals and incomes (and the production of those resources that is created by each source) for each god.

Float over to No Me. Display recordings of Faithful going mad from having strange moods and no materials except for those that other Faithful are made of to construct their creations. Stare at him in the way that only an object that has no facial features can.

Present plans to put the Shrine in Justice Guy's creation's central city to Justice Guy (OOC: I'm too lazy to look up the names, but the Library probably knows them) instead of where the Library originally planned to place it, with a slight modification: instead of answering a single question, the shrine improves the Essence production and intelligence of its activators.

Display recordings of the Faithfuls' telekinesis capabilities and their entry in the Bestiary to Greed.

Express approval of the creation of highly intelligent, sapient species. Spend 1 Power to create some more happy memory orbs, and distribute them evenly between the creators of said highly intelligent, sapient species.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: July 24, 2016, 07:03:01 pm »

"Hey...fire can be a very good thing."

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: July 24, 2016, 07:29:02 pm »

indeed.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: July 24, 2016, 09:42:44 pm »

((wrong thread))
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 09:45:36 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25