Finally... > Creative Projects

Cinder's Extremely Infrequent Creations Thread: 480 works

(1/172) > >>

hops:
I have no idea why anyone would be interested in this. (Hi Flame99, BHK, TBF, and Tiruin!) But I might as well post this here to keep track of things as well as show my art since I don't like posting in the Random thing you made thread.

So here's the rule/guideline I'm sticking with:

1. I'll be drawing every day, either on paper or digitally. If I miss a day I'll have to catch up.
2. Quality doesn't matter. I will aim for studies and practices, but if I was really busy that day I'm allowed to draw terrible 4komas or doodles. This is to prevent me from literally combusting from stress.
3. Every week I round up my art into a nice single post and adding it to the OP. Every month I will have people vote for their favorite work that month and I'll add that to my portfolio.
4. Requests are allowed, though not necessarily followed.

EDIT: I'll also now occasionally write instead of draw.

Let's go!

NRDL:
PT definitely W.  Always good to see original artwork, and the thoughts of its creator.   

BlackHeartKabal:
PTW PTW PTW
hi

Orange Wizard:
commit

Tiruin:

--- Quote from: NRDL on July 15, 2016, 01:02:12 am ---PT definitely W.  Always good to see original artwork, and the thoughts of its creator.   

--- End quote ---
Same here :D But I bop that erroneous 'nobody' again!

--- Quote from: Cinder on July 15, 2016, 12:59:32 am ---I have no idea why anyone would be interested in this.

--- End quote ---
Art is art. Knowing your art, there would be interest. :I

But here's a thing I heard from an artist buddy if they're unable to get a day in. They judged their days by characters/scenes (ie scenery) made, so if they missed a day, they can just draw two or more characters interacting or two different scenes with one character (ie traveling/traversing land or other forms).
It made up for great creativity. :3

What's a 4koma?
Also why are we voting for favorites? :O Planning to go for art school someday with that portfolio? :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version