Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 58

Author Topic: Cinder's Extremely Infrequent Creations Thread: 480 works  (Read 85666 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Cinder's Daily Creation Thread: Y1D36
« Reply #705 on: September 14, 2017, 03:58:10 am »

« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 09:14:41 am by Cinder »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Cinder's Daily Creation Thread: Y1D37
« Reply #706 on: September 15, 2017, 02:22:42 am »

Surplus: 3
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Cinder's Daily Creation Thread: Y1D38
« Reply #707 on: September 16, 2017, 08:08:22 am »

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Cinder's Daily Creation Thread: Y1D39
« Reply #708 on: September 17, 2017, 09:00:28 am »

Surplus: 2

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Cinder's Daily Creation Thread: Y1D40
« Reply #709 on: September 18, 2017, 08:22:36 am »

Surplus: 1

Thank god I had all these surpluses. My schedule is hella packed.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Cinder's Daily Creation Thread: Y1D41
« Reply #710 on: September 19, 2017, 07:26:56 am »

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Cinder's Daily Creation Thread: Y1D42
« Reply #711 on: September 19, 2017, 09:02:54 pm »

"Tholtig, a megapolis built on one of the annihilated remains of the dwarfish Homeworld, is known as the jewel of the dwarfs. Less talked about, was Bay 12, one of its sectors. A lawless zone, known for ifs unrepentant support for space piracy and anarchy, it is also where the prestigious but controversial St. Urist's Academy For the Eccentrically Gifted is located."

"Highly diverse and only semi-compatible, the Kemono can be seen as a group of interfertile species sharing a common ancestor. Their embryos express powerful psyker abilities which stabilize to normal reality adherence by the time of their birth, giving them diverse and scientifically improbable traits. Attempts to manipulate this power intentionally by the Kemonos often end in disasters. (See: Diclonius, Mewtwo)"

"One of the oldest surviving races, the elves come from an extremely scientifically advanced civilization. There is a theory that the elves used to be spacefarers, but by the time the Sapient Alliance had made contact with them, they have withdrawn into a highly isolationist utopian society within a massive Dyson Sphere enclosing a star and four habitable planets."

"The dwarfs have been spacefarers for as long as their species existed. Though they call the shattered cluster of planetoids known as the Armok Cluster as the remnants of their annihilated homeworld, they have never lived on it. They were seeded by extinct 'proto-dwarfs' which did not survive the planetary destruction. The cause of the large-scale shattering was not known, but the proto-dwarfs have predicted it and have built automata to ensure the continuation of their species. The automata then proceeded to recreate their creators in the image of the present day dwarfs."

"The Automata are synthetic lifeforms built by the proto-dwarfs. Certain circumstances prevented the proto-dwarfs from space travel, but the automata are spread throughout systems near the dwarfish world. They resemble elongated, tall dwarfs (or average humans) with minor physical aberrations suited for their purpose. Though highly advanced, their unique biology (or lack thereof) has required them to be dependent on other civilizations to spearhead research efforts."

"Humans are theorized to be older than the elves. In fact, they have been theorized to be the first sentient species in existence. Humans are spread throughout all of known space and most of their population still remain genetically compatible. The Kemonos are believed to be an offshoot of humanity."

"Kobolds are a species uplifted by humans. Their civilization is still mostly dependent on the human faction responsible for their creation, despite being older than most civilizations in the Sapient Alliance."

Surplus: 1

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Cinder's Daily Creation Thread: Y1D43
« Reply #712 on: September 21, 2017, 09:46:15 am »

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Cinder's Daily Creation Thread: Y1D45
« Reply #714 on: September 23, 2017, 09:24:24 am »

I spent like the entire day reading a textbook and I'm ready to drop so I think I'd rather just use my surplus, rather than scrounge up something low-effort.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Cinder's Daily Creation Thread: Y1D48
« Reply #716 on: September 26, 2017, 08:12:06 am »

NAME: Myrrha deSoirne
PROFESSION: Diviner
FIGHTING STYLE: Pistol and dagger
DESCRIPTION: Yours truly. I am a Diviner, trained in the arts of learning hidden information, and predicting the flow of Fate. I can probe into a person’s thought simply by the perturbations their soul make upon the aether, or just from overt methods of simply reading their actions. My mental discipline makes me the perfect advisor (and probably even strategist if anyone actually listened to my warnings), but I have to write down my thoughts in my journal to keep my focus strong. That’s a security risk.
DANGER: I am very observant, and so I pose a risk to any secrecy, assuming I have cause to suspect anything.
WEAKNESS: Although I am good at reading others, I am also easily read. Sometimes even literally, since most of my thoughts are automatically written and organized in my enchanted journal. I’m not the best fighter, reading a person is not easy when they’re trying to kill you.

NAME: Mervale deSoirne
PROFESSION: Disenchanter
FIGHTING STYLE: Magical
DESCRIPTION: My mother, she’s nearly a century old, now, and she’s still tireless. Well, I guess being a half-elf helps. Though she just introduces herself as a Discenchanter, she’s not just a mere anti-mage. She is trained to break constructs and make anything stop its function. That includes living people.
DANGER: She’s an extremely lethal person. Good thing she’s not evil. Well, she’s mostly not evil.
WEAKNESS: You could try to approach her with protections against her magic, but chances are she’ll just find a hole in your defense and then break them. Of course, just like me, it’s hard to disenchant something that is trying to kill you.

NAME: Baelon deSoirne
PROFESSION: Troubadour
FIGHTING STYLE: Rapier
DESCRIPTION: My father. He was a baby when my mother was my age. He mostly delegates the thinking to my mother, but that doesn’t mean he’s an unintelligent man. It just means he’s dangerously intelligent. He’s the owner of the deSoirne Expedition Company.
DANGER: He’s a pretty nice guy, but one time I saw him kill a healthy man before he could even finish a sentence.
WEAKNESS: He’s just one man. Well, he’s one man decked with magical enchantments and a finely honed combat prowess. But he’s still just one man. A great warrior getting felled by treachery is almost a proverb. Well, that’s why he has my mom backing him, I guess. Oh well.

NAME: Jack Spades Talamarkin(?)
PROFESSION: Thief
FIGHTING STYLE: -
DESCRIPTION: Krischa’s protege. Apaprently,, she handed him one of the Divine Keys. He’s… well, he’s smart and he thinks well on his feet, but most of his strengths are overshadowed by his sheer apathy and lack of any sense of self-preservation. But I have to work with him, because he’s the child that Krischa entrusted a world-shattering artifact to. Dammit. At least he’s too apathetic to use it for evil.
DANGER: He owns the Varlif Fragment, an… incorporeal artifact forged by the Ancients. It allows him to interface with most Ancient (the capitalized ones. He can’t talk to a rock.) technology, as well as allowing him to mess around really easily with magical constructs. Hmph. I could break my wards too if I had a Divine goddamned Key.
WEAKNESS: He seems to only operate on a comfort/discomfort axis of morality than anything else. He’ll always take the path of least resistance, which makes him very predictable. Unless you misjudge which path is the one with least resistance.

NAME: Krischa “Mother Cat” Talamarkin
PROFESSION: Thief
FIGHTING ST YLE: Hand to hand
DESCRIPTION: She and my parents go way back, until she stole a part of my mother’s memory using the Varlif Fragment. Maybe it was an arcane secret that would have made my mom rich. Maybe it was that Krischa was my real mother. No one really seemed to care. My mother certainly didn’t mind enough to not try to invite her back after all these years, but then she sent a kid in her stead. Apparently she runs an orphanage now.
DANGER: She’s mostly harmless now. At least, relatively. She’s still a dangerous fighter.
WEAKNESS: As cliche as it is, her orphans are her weak spot.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Cinder's Daily Creation Thread: Y1D50
« Reply #718 on: September 28, 2017, 06:32:04 pm »

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 58