Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20

Author Topic: ER: REDUX Exhibition Mission (Falcon punch!)  (Read 35830 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
ER: REDUX Exhibition Mission (Falcon punch!)
« on: July 17, 2016, 05:49:56 pm »

Spoiler: Transcript (click to show/hide)

Our pool of employees.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Our first five chosen employees
Gentlefish: Ciaphas Cain
Ozarck: Toby D'Termina
Ren: Grant Miller
Egan: Phillip J. Asshole
Chaotic:Chaotic

Chosen employees, please repost your sheet with each of your actions and keep track of your own changing items, stats and other aspects of the character.

Any questions?  Once all employees have given their go ahead, we will begin. On the death of an existing employee, another will be shuttled in and dropped off at the entrance to the area. Do your best everyone!

For future players, the most current rules are here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xogc9fmabslun3l/ER.pdf?dl=0
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 01:13:53 pm by piecewise »

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
Re: ER: REDUX Exhibition Mission
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2016, 05:57:37 pm »

Spoiler: chaotic (click to show/hide)

Get on the transport shuttle, await departure.

This should be fun.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2016, 05:58:02 pm »

Spoiler: Grant Miller (click to show/hide)

Put on Kinetic dampening skin suit, and the standard environment suit on top, if possible. Load AP rounds into the pistol, and then get into the shuttle.

((Do weapons come with one full mag or no?))
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 06:33:23 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2016, 06:11:40 pm »

ptw to watch
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2016, 06:22:32 pm »

Lock and load that shit. Aw yeah. Aw shit, shoulda bought some weed before I spent all my money.

Spoiler: Phillip J. Asshole (click to show/hide)
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2016, 06:27:58 pm »

p-dubz can I open a dead pool?

Curret bets:
1 MB on everyone but me dying ~ egan
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 11:29:19 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2016, 06:29:42 pm »

1 MB on everyone but me dying. :D

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2016, 06:32:33 pm »

1 MB on everyone but me dying. :D
All right, if you win I will  make razz, sell all of the starting gear, and give the money to you
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2016, 06:39:18 pm »

Toby wears his KinSkin and gathers his stuff. He reads the documentation that Cindy 1105 so graciously provides (undoubtedly much less detailed than the documents she has received). He asks the following to Cindy 1105. Edit:He is ready.

"Do they have protective suits on site? Or should I trade out this medkit for one? ... how angry would they be if we set off frag grenades? I might be willing to part with those as well. or instead.

and to the team:
Hey y'all. Figures, our first job would be at some biohazard place.

Spoiler: Toby D'Termina (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 03:27:41 pm by Ozarck »

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2016, 06:42:18 pm »

Spoiler: Ciaphas Cain (click to show/hide)

Ciaphas Cain reporting for duty.

Hollow-point rounds loaded in gun.

"Of frakking course it's a biological facility. I'll hazard (heh) the chemicals; I'd rather be able to kill quick and efficiently."

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2016, 06:43:12 pm »

"I am forced to believe this will be one of our easier missions. It doesn't seem as if they actually want us to leave, and just want their jobs done."

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2016, 10:00:00 pm »

((Have a good time, guys.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2016, 10:18:20 pm »

Spoiler: OOC Questions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: IC Questions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: chaotic (click to show/hide)

Get on the transport shuttle, await departure.

This should be fun.
Spoiler: Grant Miller (click to show/hide)

Put on Kinetic dampening skin suit, and the standard environment suit on top, if possible. Load AP rounds into the pistol, and then get into the shuttle.

((Do weapons come with one full mag or no?))
Lock and load that shit. Aw yeah. Aw shit, shoulda bought some weed before I spent all my money.

Spoiler: Ciaphas Cain (click to show/hide)

Ciaphas Cain reporting for duty.

Hollow-point rounds loaded in gun.

"Of frakking course it's a biological facility. I'll hazard (heh) the chemicals; I'd rather be able to kill quick and efficiently."
Toby wears his KinSkin and gathers his stuff. He reads the documentation that Cindy 1105 so graciously provides (undoubtedly much less detailed than the documents she has received). He asks the following to Cindy 1105. Edit:He is ready.

"Do they have protective suits on site? Or should I trade out this medkit for one? ... how angry would they be if we set off frag grenades? I might be willing to part with those as well. or instead.

and to the team:
Hey y'all. Figures, our first job would be at some biohazard place.

Spoiler: Toby D'Termina (click to show/hide)

The shuttle, as it turns out, is more of an interplanetary limo; not quite an executive pleasure vessel but close. They keep you confined to the back, never seeing the pilots or indeed any of the mechanisms of the ship. Nothing but an overstuffed interior of black leather and red velvet, a cocoon of marshmallow like capsule chairs, quiet lounge music, amber lighting and a tv showing nothing but 80's action movies. You're about halfway through Commando when the the black of space gives way to flowing clouds and blurred neon light. The shuttle falls like an obsidian marble down through thick stormclouds and heat lighting, past the jagged skyscraper peaks, broken glass cutting a dark skyline gash against the flickering twilight. Then the kaleidoscope sea of neon signs streaming past a rain speckled window.  No solid forms, no comprehensible slogans, just a mad blur of color, light and motion. The deceleration sinks you deeper into your chairs and then the cabin door is opening with a cheery but insistent tone. A particular kind of beep, like an alarm clock, that doesn't abide laziness, that nags you into motion. Outside is a parking lot, fenced in by high chainlink and crowned with barbed wire. There's a security station on the road in, though it is empty. The sky is a ceiling of dark blue, like ripe berries, with high rise pillars holding it up. The buildings are a void, glassy black, but they reflect the neon lights and shimmer like motor oil on water.  The building straight ahead, the one they clearly want you in, is an unassuming brick of a thing, a few stories high and monolithic thanks to the lack of any windows or signs. Nothing but smooth, rain stained concrete rising up with hard 90 degree corners. It's raining softly and the place smells like damp and gasoline.

The doorway into the building is a square of bright halogen light stuffed into a sunken entryway, partially obscured by locking metal security shutters. The team advances, stepping from the comfortable womb of the shuttle out into sooty rain. The security shutters side open to allow you in, and then close behind you as you step through heavy glass doors and into a well lit lobby. There's a desk right in the center of the lobby, all smooth reflective metal in the shape of an elongated "C" with a computer panel built right into the top. The chair behind the desk has been tipped over and is laying a few feet back. Aside from that, there are no signs of struggle; just immaculate white faux-marble walls and a few soft looking benches to sit on. To the left is a door marked "SECURITY" and directly ahead, through the lobby, is a larger room with a bank of elevators in the center. You can't see anything beyond this but something smells vaguely off. Metallic.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2016, 10:24:06 pm »

"Alright, first of all, who here has a radio? We might need to split up and I'd hate to be unable to talk to you guys."

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2016, 10:38:16 pm »

"Radio, be-activated. You bros better be ready for a party, 'cause I brought enough to share!
I've got point. Tactical-style, aw yeah."

With one hand roll the keg of booze forward, with the other hold the shield in front. Move forward into the elevator room.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20