Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20

Author Topic: ER: REDUX Exhibition Mission (Falcon punch!)  (Read 35684 times)

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ER: REDUX Exhibition Mission (Falcon punch!)
« Reply #255 on: August 15, 2016, 01:47:18 pm »

"Damnit. Did anyone check to see if the guard had an ID badge? Also, someone want to help me get samples of the dead things?"

Wait to see if the multipass works. If not, do the following. If if does, see below.

DOESN'T WORK: Go back down to the first floor and check to see if the security guard has an ID badge and what it says. While down there, get samples of the dead creatures. Search the rooms for containers or such to hold the samples. Also, search the creatures for ID's or anything that could identify them. If an ID or several, are found, go back up to the third floor and present them to the nice robolady.

DOES WORK: IF the multipass works, search the areas robolady gives us access to. Shoot what needs to be shot. Listen to doors before opening. Look for anything valuable to the company they would want us to recover for them.

Spoiler: Grant Miller (click to show/hide)

((Edit: Goddamn ninjas))
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #256 on: August 15, 2016, 07:43:07 pm »

"HELLO"
Hit on robolady.

hello nurse
Spoiler: Phillip J. Asshole (click to show/hide)
You lean out of the elevator and towards the robot.

"Hey good looking, what's a gynobot like you doing in a mutagen hellhole like this? Do those servos go all the way up?"

"Damnit. Did anyone check to see if the guard had an ID badge? Also, someone want to help me get samples of the dead things?"

Wait to see if the multipass works. If not, do the following. If if does, see below.

DOESN'T WORK: Go back down to the first floor and check to see if the security guard has an ID badge and what it says. While down there, get samples of the dead creatures. Search the rooms for containers or such to hold the samples. Also, search the creatures for ID's or anything that could identify them. If an ID or several, are found, go back up to the third floor and present them to the nice robolady.

DOES WORK: IF the multipass works, search the areas robolady gives us access to. Shoot what needs to be shot. Listen to doors before opening. Look for anything valuable to the company they would want us to recover for them.

((Edit: Goddamn ninjas))

Load AP rounds. Shopw robofunctionary our multipass (the one we got to get in the building in the first place). Await inevitable violent reaction. Fire AP rounds at robocenter of robomass.

"Yeah, ten bux says they only gave us lobby clearance. Because that's where all the danger was.

I mean, sure, some of hte danger was there, but there's plenty to go around."

Spoiler: Toby D'Termina (click to show/hide)
\
Toby hands the robot the small black box they were given earlier, which allowed them to get past the security shutters. The robot takes it in one hand and holds it close to her chest, her eyes never leaving the group. There's a few seconds of silence, then a metal click and she hands the box back.

"ADMIN PASS REGISTERED.  DO YOU REQUIRE ASSISTANCE MR.SMITH? SECURITY HAS REGISTERED SEVERAL HAZARDS ON THE SECOND LEVEL. AUTOMATED PACIFICATION HAS FAILED. AUTOMATED STERILIZATION PROTOCOLS ARE ONLINE BUT APPEAR TO BE STALLED. WE RECOMMEND IMMEDIATE EVACUATION OF NONESSENTIAL PERSONNEL."

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: August 15, 2016, 08:55:30 pm »

"...huh. Well alright then. How many hazards are on the second level? What was the automated pacification? What are the automated sterilization protocols? Besides us in the elevator, how many employees are left in the building? How many intruders, if any, are left? What assistance could you provide us to help with securing this site? Where is any information that needs to be removed from this site to safeguard the company? How do we remove it safely if it is dangerous or unstable to to move?"

Talky talk with the robolady.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 10:00:23 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: August 15, 2016, 09:15:45 pm »

Stay out of the way.

"Are we sure this thing won't decide to kill us or anything?"

Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #259 on: August 15, 2016, 11:37:09 pm »

"...huh. Well alright then. How many hazards are on the second level? What was the automated pacification? What are the automated sterilization protocols? Besides us in the elevator, how many employees are left in the building? How many intruders, if any, are left? What assistance could you provide us to help with securing this site? Where is any information that needs to be removed from this site to safeguard the company? How do we remove it safely if it is dangerous or unstable to to move?"

Talky talk with the robolady.

The robot stares at you for a long moment, eyes wide, face unmoving. Then it begins speaking, very quickly.

"UNKNOWN LEVEL OF HAZARDS. SIX SUBJECTS WERE ON PREMISES BEFORE SECURITY BREECH, POSSIBLY MORE HAVE BEEN CREATED.  AUTOMATED PACIFICATION: STANDING ORDER 1183, IN THE EVENT OF CATASTROPHIC CONTAINMENT FAILURE THIS INSTALLATION IS TO USE ALL SECURITY MEASURES ON HAND TO PACIFY SECURITY THREATS AND ANY UNWANTED WITNESSES THERE OF, WITHIN THE CONFINES OF THIS INSTALLATION. ADMIN AND LEVEL 1 GUESTS ARE EXEMPT. AUTOMATED STERILIZATION PROTOCOLS: INFUSION OF AGENT AB INTO BUILDING VENTILATION SYSTEM. CIRCULATION OF SUCH UNTIL BIOLOGICAL THREATS ELIMINATED. NO LIVING STAFF REPORTED. SYNTAX ERROR, UNKNOWN QUANTITY, INTRUDER. I CAN PROVIDE PERSONAL ASSISTANCE AS WELL AS ACTIVATE THE REMAINING EXECUTIVE SECURITY ANDROIDS ON SITE; OTHER ASSISTANCE MAY BE RENDERED AS IT IS DISCOVERED, BUT THESE ARE THE KNOWN ASSISTANCE AVENUES. ANALYZING. ERROR. SECURE DATA STORAGE CONNECTION OFFLINE. IN ORDER TO PROTECT COMPANY SECRETS, IT IS RECOMMENDED TO EITHER MANUALLY CONVEY PHYSICAL DATA STORAGE UNITS OUT OF THE BUILDING OR DESTROY THEM TO PREVENT POSSIBLE LOSS."

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: August 16, 2016, 07:31:00 am »

Load HP rounds. Say to the robolady:  ((feel free to limit your answer if these are too many requests at once))

"Please locate the data storage units for us.
Please locate security androids.
Do not activate the security androids just yet.
Please give a brief analysis of the original six subjects: size, weight, animal traits.
Please locate biohazard suits, as we will likely need those if we are to clear the second level.
Finally, are there known counteragents for the mutagenic agent?"

To the others
"I'm pleasantly surprised. This is a greater level of cooperation than I expected. Good thing no one took me up on that ten bux bet."

\
[/quote]

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: August 16, 2016, 10:31:48 am »

To robolady, after Toby is done speaking and getting answers: "What are the security measures? How many of them are still active and where are they located? Where are the automated sterilization protocols stalled at? How are the automated sterilization protocols stalled? How would we restart them?"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #262 on: August 16, 2016, 10:52:40 am »

Load HP rounds. Say to the robolady:  ((feel free to limit your answer if these are too many requests at once))

"Please locate the data storage units for us.
Please locate security androids.
Do not activate the security androids just yet.
Please give a brief analysis of the original six subjects: size, weight, animal traits.
Please locate biohazard suits, as we will likely need those if we are to clear the second level.
Finally, are there known counteragents for the mutagenic agent?"

To the others
"I'm pleasantly surprised. This is a greater level of cooperation than I expected. Good thing no one took me up on that ten bux bet."

\

"ACTION UNKNOWN, LOCATION ALREADY ESTABLISHED. ACTION UNKNOWN, LOCATION ALREADY ESTABLISHED. UNDERSTOOD. I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO DATA SUCH AS THIS, IT IS CONTAINED IN SECURE DATA STORAGE. KNOWN DATA: 6 VIABLE UNITS, MAJORITY INSECT OR REPTILIAN BASED MUTATIONS. MINORITY FISH AND MAMMAL BASED. BLOOD BORNE MUTAGEN IS ABLE TO INFECT OTHERS. SECONDARY INFECTIONS ARE UNSTABLE. ACTION UNKNOWN, LOCATION ALREADY ESTABLISHED. UNKNOWN, BUT POSSIBLE LOCATIONS OF COUNTERAGENT: SECOND FLOOR BIOLAB."

To robolady, after Toby is done speaking and getting answers: "What are the security measures? How many of them are still active and where are they located? Where are the automated sterilization protocols stalled at? How are the automated sterilization protocols stalled? How would we restart them?"

"SECURITY MEASURES INCLUDED 15 SECURITY DROIDS, 6 AUTOMATED TURRET SYSTEMS, 4 DIRECTED SHRAPNEL EXPLOSIVES, AND A NAPALM INFUSION SYSTEM. THESE SYSTEMS ARE ALL LOCATED ON THE SECOND FLOOR, AND ALL READ INACTIVE. AUTOMATED STERILIZATION PROTOCOLS ARE STALLED AT STEP 3, OPENING OF THE AB AGENT TANK VALVE. TO CONTINUE, THIS VALVE MUST BE OPENED."

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: August 16, 2016, 12:22:05 pm »

Asshole begins to space out at all that jargon.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: August 16, 2016, 12:31:07 pm »

Through gritted teeth:
Where are the secure data storage devices? Where are the biohazard suits?

Evacuate nonessential personell? Besides the two dead guys on the first floor? Are there more people still here?

((I'd put periods between each word, but literalbot is literal. or not. who knows?))

to the others:

Think we should go ahead and activate teh security measures? I mean, except for the deathgas? we'll want protective suits before using the deathgas, I think.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: August 16, 2016, 01:36:38 pm »

"I think we should activate the turret systems. Assuming they aren't destroyed yet. As for the second floor, those of us with environment suits could enter and quickly look for biohazard suits for the rest of you."

Look past the robolady and get a good look at what's beyond her. After that, talk to her after Toby is done:

"Of the security measures, how many are able to be activated? Are the turrets and droids able to tell us apart from the subjects?"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: August 16, 2016, 01:41:19 pm »

Let's make a sweep of the third floor. Make sure it's clear up here.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #267 on: August 16, 2016, 05:09:15 pm »

Through gritted teeth:
Where are the secure data storage devices? Where are the biohazard suits?

Evacuate nonessential personell? Besides the two dead guys on the first floor? Are there more people still here?

((I'd put periods between each word, but literalbot is literal. or not. who knows?))

to the others:

Think we should go ahead and activate teh security measures? I mean, except for the deathgas? we'll want protective suits before using the deathgas, I think.
"SECURE DATA STORAGE IS...LEFT, LEFT, FIRST DOOR ON RIGHT. HAZARD SUITS, CLOSEST...LEFT, LEFT, FOLLOW HALL, FIRST DOOR ON LEFT.  UNKNOWN."
As she finishes saying this, there's a distant sound of metal bending and the echoing of pounding.

"WARNING. ARENA DOOR COMPROMISED. THIRD FLOOR SECURITY COMPROMISED."

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: August 16, 2016, 05:30:55 pm »

"Hey lady, can you fight?"
Shoot the thing that just breached the third floor. Advance carefully if it's not showing itself.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: August 16, 2016, 07:34:20 pm »

"Shit. Shit! Are the turrets and security androids able to discern us from the subjects? If the answer is an affirmative, activate those measures now please. If negative, do not activate at this time. If you are able to help us fight the subjects, please do so."

Talk. Quickly. Be ready to shoot at incoming monsters.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20