Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20

Author Topic: ER: REDUX Exhibition Mission (Falcon punch!)  (Read 35685 times)

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
Re: ER: REDUX Exhibition Mission
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2016, 08:25:24 pm »

Make sure no one is in the bathroom. If I don't encounter anyone, move to the women's bathroom and, again, carefully open the door.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2016, 09:00:23 pm »

Stand the keg up in front of the elevator, draw SMG, and cover Chaotic's back.

Spoiler: Phillip J. Asshole (click to show/hide)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2016, 09:00:46 pm »

To the team via radio
"You guys get over here to the security room. We've got what sounds like dogs, and at least one person in there. It smells coppery and sweet, like blood or something. I think they killed the security people in there. We should probably swarm them.

One of you stronger guys kick this door in. We should toss a grenade in, and then fan out in this room to shoot them.

I stand up and back away from the door, positioning myself behind the desk, using the desk as cover and for stability, and get ready to shoot whatever comes through the door.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2016, 09:10:24 pm »

"Alright, we'll be there in a minute, we're making sure the bathrooms are clear. It looks like a fight might have gone down in here."

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2016, 09:52:12 pm »

Spoiler: sheet (click to show/hide)
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2016, 09:56:38 pm »

Be ready for shit to hit the fan. Find cover away from the security door, then cover the door with my pistol. Keep a WP grenade ready to be thrown at the door.

Spoiler: Grant Miller (click to show/hide)
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2016, 10:03:08 pm »

Spoiler: Cai (click to show/hide)

Snap out of my delerium. Make sure the C-shaped desk is clear, then take defensive positioning behind it, using it for cover.

((Made an adjustment to my sheet, specifying which ammo I had loaded))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2016, 10:19:12 pm »

Make sure no one is in the bathroom. If I don't encounter anyone, move to the women's bathroom and, again, carefully open the door.
Stand the keg up in front of the elevator, draw SMG, and cover Chaotic's back.

Spoiler: Phillip J. Asshole (click to show/hide)
Phillip stands his keg near the elevator and grabs the SMG he has hanging from a strap around his shoulder. He joins ERROR NO CHARACTER SHEET NAME UNKNOWN in the bathroom. They both examine the room, slowly checking each stall and every corner. The blood in the sink seems to have come from one of the stalls, where they find a fair deal of bloody tissue paper in the toilet. The sequence of events is still unknown; did the bleeding start at the sink  and move to the stall or the other way around? And where is the source of it? There's no blood anywhere on the floor or anywhere but on the mirror, sink and stall.

The check of the women's bathroom goes much the same, but quicker. No blood, no signs of struggle, not so much as a saucy bit of graffiti scratched into a stall.

To the team via radio
"You guys get over here to the security room. We've got what sounds like dogs, and at least one person in there. It smells coppery and sweet, like blood or something. I think they killed the security people in there. We should probably swarm them.

One of you stronger guys kick this door in. We should toss a grenade in, and then fan out in this room to shoot them.

I stand up and back away from the door, positioning myself behind the desk, using the desk as cover and for stability, and get ready to shoot whatever comes through the door.

ERROR NO CHARACTER SHEET NAME UNKNOWN and his tag-a-long squad back away from the door and take cover behind the reception desk. He crouches down, putting as much of the desk between himself and the door as possible.  He props his rifle up against the desk top and takes aim at the center of the security door, shifting his weight forward slightly to offset the recoil.  Cai and Grant follow suit, lining up their own shots with the door. Grant places a White phosphorus grenade up on the desk where he can easily reach it. They breathe slowly, trying their best to remain silent.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2016, 10:27:10 pm »

"Bathrooms look clear, I'll be there in a minute. I'll open the door, since I have a sword instead of a gun."

Go to the security room door and, once everyone is ready, bust open the door and move out of fire lines.

Spoiler: chaotic (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 01:51:45 pm by chaotic skies »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2016, 10:30:27 pm »

Stick to the elevator lobby and make sure nothing flanks us.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2016, 10:38:10 pm »

Spoiler: Ciaphas Cain (click to show/hide)

"Stay close, team. Safety in numbers. We need to clear the room."

Be ready for incoming attackers. Use my deagle unless they get too close for comfort
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 10:48:39 pm by Gentlefish »

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2016, 10:42:09 pm »

"I'm ready whenever."

Be ready to shoot and toss the WP grenade.

Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2016, 11:28:10 pm »

ERROR NO CHARACTER SHEET NAME UNKNOWN

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2016, 06:52:43 am »

((Oops. Sorry bout the no character sheet thing last turn. and after chiding the others for it myself :/  ))

Ready to shoot. If more than one thing comes out when chaotic opens the door, I shoot the second one.

Don't forget to step to the side when things start coming out, so we have a clear line of fire."

Spoiler: Toby D'Termina (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2016, 05:53:46 pm »

You lean against the wall in the elevator area, toeing the cask of booze. You keep your hand on the SMG and your head on a swivel.

"Bathrooms look clear, I'll be there in a minute. I'll open the door, since I have a sword instead of a gun."

Go to the security room door and, once everyone is ready, bust open the door and move out of fire lines.

Spoiler: chaotic (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ciaphas Cain (click to show/hide)

"Stay close, team. Safety in numbers. We need to clear the room."

Be ready for incoming attackers. Use my deagle unless they get too close for comfort
"I'm ready whenever."

Be ready to shoot and toss the WP grenade.

((Oops. Sorry bout the no character sheet thing last turn. and after chiding the others for it myself :/  ))

Ready to shoot. If more than one thing comes out when chaotic opens the door, I shoot the second one.

Don't forget to step to the side when things start coming out, so we have a clear line of fire."

Spoiler: Toby D'Termina (click to show/hide)
Chaotic moves to the security door and examines it carefully. He traces a line down it with one finger and then steps back, planting his feet in a wide stance with his blade held out in front of him. The takes a couple of practice swings, bringing the blade up and then back down, stopping just short of hitting the door. He settles himself, rolls his shoulders a few times, and then swings. He cleaves straight through the door with a metallic *shwing*, cutting in half vertically. He immediately darts back and away from the door, running back over toward the entrance to the building. The cutaway part of the door falls inward, landing with a heavy clang and exposing the room beyond. The room is dark, it would be pitch black if not for the light shining in from the lobby. A barely visible outline, a gray on black, is standing in the room beyond the reach of the lobby's light. It looks to be a good 7 feet tall, with a hunched but powerful shape like a football lineman. With the door gone, the metallic, sweet smell is overpowering and hangs, meaty, in the nose. The outline is crouched over something, shifting its weight back and forth, and soft squishing noises are now distinctly audible from the room. Whatever the thing is, it doesn't seem to have noticed the door falling in, or it simply doesn't care.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20