Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 20

Author Topic: ER: REDUX Exhibition Mission (Falcon punch!)  (Read 36467 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: ER: REDUX Exhibition Mission
« Reply #120 on: July 27, 2016, 01:13:38 am »

Gonna give chaotic some time to respond.
Because not doing so would be mean.
Come on let the bodies hit the floor! Plus if more then egan survives I get monies... but waot, that means plenty left to satisfy my blood lust and, lemme tell you, MISS BLOOOD IS HAWT]
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 27, 2016, 06:36:02 am »

Oh, I gotta edit my character sheet up there. I have it as strength regained 4 of 4, but forgot to add the pioint back. I should have 10 str.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #122 on: July 27, 2016, 06:27:39 pm »

Gonna give em another few hours but if he doesn't show I'm running a turn tonight

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 27, 2016, 07:23:09 pm »

For a default action for Chaotic: Prepare to defend, when the door opens get a glimpse of the creature, then close his eyes to defend against the flashbang. Once the bang goes off, open eyes and, if it isn't human or is armed, shoot it.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 27, 2016, 07:26:54 pm »

Better action: Panic, get eaten.
Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 27, 2016, 08:22:33 pm »

lay down and make like a ham sandwich?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 27, 2016, 08:23:31 pm »

Sacrifice self in ritual seppuku?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 27, 2016, 08:52:50 pm »

((Keep helping me, spaz.))
Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 27, 2016, 08:59:39 pm »

((Keep helping me, spaz.))
((We can loose a couple guys and still have me win. Besides I'm a double edged sword))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 27, 2016, 09:08:36 pm »

Stay ready for bad things to happen, keep sword trained in general vicinity of the thing, be prepared to quickly shield my eyes in case of flashbang.

<<Sorry I didn't respond sooner, Band camp has been sapping all my time and energy.>>
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 09:13:39 pm by chaotic skies »
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #130 on: July 28, 2016, 01:01:11 am »

Stay ready for bad things to happen, keep sword trained in general vicinity of the thing, be prepared to quickly shield my eyes in case of flashbang.

<<Sorry I didn't respond sooner, Band camp has been sapping all my time and energy.>>
Grant pauses and looks around, "...wasn't there another guy here? Or am I losing it?"

Alright. Time to do this. Open the door (hope Chaotic runs out), toss in flashbang, shut door, wait for it to go off, open door, hit lights, fill the thing full of lead. Hopefully that turn of preparation helped.

Spoiler: Grant Miller (click to show/hide)
Grant pulls the pin on the flashbang and turns, pushing open the door with his shoulder and tossing the grenade in one motion. Immediately after he slams the door closed and waits. Chaotic sees the grenade come flying in. He doesn't know it's a flash, so he errs on the side of caution and dives for cover, covering his head. The flash doesn't hurt him, but the bang renders him mostly deaf, leaving nothing but ringing and muffled sound. Grant kicks the door open a moment later, flips on the lights and sweeps the room with his pistol. He's looking for something; something big and hairy and probably angry. But he doesn't find that; he slowly advances towards where he heard the sound but what he finds surprises him. It's a man, or at least what was probably a man at some point. It has the arms and legs of one, complete with torn sleeves and pant legs, but the torso is hideously elongated, wormlike. Its flesh is pale, nearly translucent, and the head is a swollen fish like thing with no eyes. It's laying inside one of the cubicles, shifting and squirming occasionally. It doesn't seem dangerous, in fact it barely seems alive. It's drooling a lot of thick mucus.

"Huh. Seeems a bit srtong for clening stuffs. Did they store... chemiac- camic- chemical wehpons here?"
Use shield to defend Toby from the nefarious cehmical wehpons!

rea: lauded-1
Spoiler: Phillip J. Asshole (click to show/hide)
You run, well wobble, over to Toby and hold your shield out in front of him.

"I gotsha, I gotsha! No, bad gas. Go way!"

You swing the shield around randomly in a very exaggerated manner.

Get up! Go into the men's bathroom and run some water. Wait for coughing to pass. if it does so and i still have time this round, ready up and rejoin my team in the hall.

Strength regained: 4 of 4.

Spoiler: Toby D'Termina (click to show/hide)
You run into the men's bathroom and over to the sink. You can't really see very well thanks to the gas burning your eyes. You don't see the blood on the mirror or the blood in the skin basin. You just start splashing water into your face, rubbing it into your eyes.  The pain goes away after a minute or two of rinsing.  In fact...your entire face feels numb. You look in the mirror. Your eyes are very bloodshot and red, and your face looks almost sunburnt, with the top layer of skin peeling. It doesn't hurt at all.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 28, 2016, 07:36:23 am »

"Well, fuck. That was a surprisingly violent mixture ... Hey, Asshole! You know what chemicals you mixed to make that?"

Toby moves out to the hallway near the door Grant and Chaotic went through and stands guard, facing away from where they are and toward the parts we haven't demolished yet.

"Clear the room guys, and let's move on. We got work to do. Ugh, at this rate i'm going to end up in small pieces all over the building."

Spoiler: Toby D'Termina (click to show/hide)

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 28, 2016, 07:57:41 am »

"What in the flying rat fuck? There's some fucked up shit going on here. I'm gonna put this thing out of its misery."

Load standard rounds. Put one through worm man's head. Load AP rounds back in afterwards. Continue listening and clearing the remaining rooms in the hallway. Listen outside, then check inside the door to the south of the room I'm currently in.

Spoiler: Grant Miller (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 02:38:22 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #133 on: July 28, 2016, 10:46:23 am »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 28, 2016, 11:26:29 am »

"Dunno. All of 'em?"
BE the shield.

lrson
Spoiler: Phillip J. Asshole (click to show/hide)
Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 20