Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Mercenary Coalition Test Run: "Brute Inquiry"- OOC Thread  (Read 2005 times)

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
Mercenary Coalition Test Run: "Brute Inquiry"- OOC Thread
« on: July 18, 2016, 06:20:38 pm »

IC Thread.

Mercenary Coalition is a planned FG of mine where players essentially work together on 'instanced' missions so they can buy better gear, level up, and go on harder missions. At its bare essence. Players can also buy vehicles of many kinds.
Air/Space vehicles allow the person to specialize more: Pilots, driving the fighters/small flying vehicles, can still act as the soldiers in the 'meat' of the game yet can also participate with their vehicle when possible. From providing support to the people on the ground to helping in a 'stage' of the mission before the ground team goes in.
Large space vehicles, such as corvettes and up, allow the owners to become Captains. While these people can't participate as soldiers, their ship should more than make up for it.

So people can use their personal funds earned from missions to buy new things and become captains/pilots/better soldiers, and the group can use communal funds to buy, well, communal items. Even doing things such as buying a ship with the group's money then choosing someone as Captain.

Buut that's not really the premise of this post. Right now is a test run for a single mission in Mercenary Coalition. There may be more connected missions after this if I don't think I have conclusive information from this test run, but the point of this is to do one mission so I can determine how possible this is for me to do. Along with acquiring feedback to the various systems, as this is my most "mechanic-y" game yet.
So, without further ado, let's explain the relevant mechanics.

Skills
Skills are wide-reaching and one can be increased per level. You can have a max of 5 in any given skill.
  • Sidearms: Aiming weapons such as pistols, etc.
  • Marksmanship: Aiming sniper rifles and other long range weapons.
  • Rifles: Aiming weapons such as assault rifles and other 'standard' guns.
  • Heavy Weapons: Aiming explosive weaponry, machine guns, etc.
  • Martial Arts: Effectiveness of hand-to-hand combat. Also affects any melee weapons.
  • Emplacements: Aiming large weapon emplacements such as turrets.
  • Stealth: Skill in avoiding detection from nearby entities.
  • Attitude: AkA "Disguise" - how well a character can blend in and "act natural"
  • Diplomacy: Convincing others, bluffing, general conversational-related skill.
  • Medical: Skill with first aid.
  • Electronics: Hacking and other electronic-related things.
  • Mechanics: General know-how with most kinds of machinery
  • Driving: Skill in driving ground vehicles.
  • Piloting - Manuevering: Affects general mobility when piloting any kind of air/space vehicle.
  • Piloting - Attack: Affects accuracy when attacking using air/space vehicles.
  • Piloting - Evasion: Affects evasion of hostile actions when using air/space vehicles.
  • Agility: Affects general mobility.
  • Toughness: General survivability of a character. +20 max HP per level.

Combat
Combat is resolved with a 'system' most similar to a RTD. I have a D10, you have modifiers from both skills and the situation. Weapons and armors have damage types that they're most effective at dealing/blocking, and armors are also weak to certain damage types.
You say "Attack that energy-shielded guy with my beam rifle." I say "Well, this beam rifle's heat damage is effective against the energy shield's weakness to heat damage, and this particular weakness means that the beam rifle ignores the energy shield." I roll a D10 + situation modifiers to determine whether or not you hit, then I roll for damage.

Mortality
While I'm not particularly effective at reasonable mortality, it'll definitely be present. The aim of Mercenary Coalition is that mortality is easy if you're not careful. If you let yourself get outnumbered and outgunned, there's a decent chance someone's going to die. Hopefully.

When someone dies, they can make a new character from scratch and immediately re-enter the game, but for the purposes of this test run, dying just means you're out of the mission.

Characters
First, characters have the usual stuff - background/appearance, but that's completely optional. Then there's two mechanic-related items when creating a character: Their +1 skill and talent.

The +1 skill is a single skill that, when the character is created, has an extra point (making that skill '1' while the rest are all at '0'). The talent is basically there to allow for more specialized characters, and can be whatever you want. Talents represent an area not specifically covered by any of the skills (although it can still be something that a skill would affect) that your character is skilled in. When doing things related to their talent, players will get a bonus.

But in the Test Run, you'll start with 4 skillpoints that can go wherever you want.

Oh, and there is one more thing. Whether the character is a Soldier or a Captain. Captains won't really be seeing much action at the beginning of the game, so I wouldn't recommend immediately making one. Since anyone can permanently move from their former role to a Captain at any point. But Soldiers fight on the ground (or on the floor or in space. Really they just fight in person.) while Captains captain the larger spaceships.

Roles
There are 3 roles - Soldier, Pilot, and Captain. I already explained some of this in the prior section, but I'll do it again:

Soldiers are the main role. They fight in person at the actual missions and do most of the legwork.
Captains are more of a support role. They head large ships that usually aid the soldiers in appropiate missions, and occasionally work directly with the soldiers in certain missions. A captain can 'own' a single large spaceship, that only they can captain. A spaceship can also only have one captain.
Pilots are a secondary role to either Soldiers or Captains. Any Soldier/Captain can become a pilot. Pilots, like Captains, 'own' a small vehicle, such as a fighter or gunship, that they can bring into appropriate missions. A pilot can actually have multiple vehicles, but a vehicle can only have one pilot.

Missions
Missions are usually part of a mission series, which are series of connected missions that must be completed in order, and once you start a series, you have to complete it in order to gain the reward. While not present in the test run, in the intended game, players choose a new mission when ready, and I, the GM, choose a certain amount of players depending on the mission to participate as the Ground Team.
The Ground Team usually has 5 soldiers in it, maybe more, maybe less. They're the ones trying to accomplish the objectives.

Then there's Support. Anyone not in the Ground Team is onsidered Support. Support pilots and Captains are still allowed to bring their vessels into the field as long as it's appropiate (you shouldn't bring a dreadnought to a stealth mission). Support Players are also allowed to enter the field as crew of a captained ship.
Support Players also can do things such as offer tactical advice and bring in things from their personal inventories/the group inventory to aid the ground team. Things brought in from a personal/the group inventory have to be brought in manually into the field, however.

So if the Support Team wants to drop in a mech, a pilot/Captain has to put that on their shuttle/ship/whatever and bring it to the field. There may be a service that can be paid to do this for them, but that's not decided on and won't be present in the test run.

The Support Team also won't really be present in the test run. Since this immediately starts at the mission, there won't be anything for a Support Team to contribute other than tactical advice. Which you can do if you want.

Setting/Tech Level
The setting of Mercenary Coalition is, first off, it's sci-fi. It takes place over a 3-way galactic war between 3 entities that the players aim to profit from. I'd say it's fairly standard soft sci-fi. You have power armor, space ships, energy shields, and more. Feel free to ask about this some more if you need more info.

Okay, I may have forgotten to list some relevant mechanics, so point that out if I did. Once characters are created, I'll start going over choosing equipment. Vehicles won't be present here, so don't bother with that.

Character Creation Sheet
Code: [Select]
Character's Name:
Role: (Soldier or Captain; Soldiers can become pilots later)

Skills: (4 skillpoints available)
Talent: (Any topic/concept that this person is talented in)

OPTIONAL
Appearance:
Background:

Mission Info
The mission takes place on a station. The Republic of Garsof is paying you to acquire information from an Alliance military shipping station orbiting their capital planet. Specifically, they need data regarding the whereabouts of a large shipment of extremely expensive stealth tech. Your task is to either capture the Station's Captain alive, or to find the station's Datacore and take the data directly off of that.

Entry will be via a stolen Alliance shuttlecraft. Before capture, the shuttle was intended to dock at the station with a maintenance crew. If you wish, we can provide you with basic security identification and clothing allowing you to masquerade as the maintenance crew, but this won't get you very close to either the datacore or the captain. Going via this route also has the disadvantage of being unable to bring any serious weaponry or armor.

If you wish to go in guns blazing,m that's also possible. You are free to bring whatever equipment from your supply that you deem necessary into the shuttle, but as soon as you're seen in the station, you'll have to start firing.

Security presence on the station isn't particularly extensive, but is still fair, considering this station does hold some fairly important data onboard. There will be routine patrols and once spotted, you'll have a lot of security personnel chasing you. Furthermore, once detected, you'll have to be quick to retrieve what you came in for and leave before planetary defenses can find and lock onto your shuttle.

Once you have the data or captain, you are to leave via the shuttle you came in on. Assuming you didn't take too long, the shuttle's ID and cover should provide you enough time to reach hyperspace before they realize you're inside. If they do realize, there are two possible consequences. If you have the captain on board, you won't be able to reach hyperspace due to scrambling systems on nearby security stations, and you will be boarded with excessive force. If you don't have the captain on board, planetary defenses will fire on you and immediately destroy your unshielded shuttle. Both spell death for your team.

The only intel you're being provided with is a rough idea of where to find your objectives. You will be docking at an available docking port, at the top level. The datacore is located on the bottom level, and the Captain's quarters at the second level. The Captain and Datacore will likely be both covered by security, but 2nd level is closer to security and has more chokepoints from the elevator to the captain's quarters.

Characters
Spoiler: NRDRL - John Nix (click to show/hide)
(Just let me know if you want to modify this)
Spoiler: Funk - Sveila (click to show/hide)
For now, Sveila's flame-thrower talent will apply to plasma throwers.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 06:49:07 pm by Chiefwaffles »
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Mercenary Coalition Test Run: "Brute Inquiry" [0/4]
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 06:33:53 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

This good?
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2016, 06:44:23 pm »

« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 06:50:20 pm by Playergamer »
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2016, 06:50:51 pm »

(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2016, 08:29:48 pm »

Alright. All these are good. And since everyone here also posted in the interest thread, I'm not going to wait before 'accepting' the characters.

PG: For this mission I'm going to allow having a ground team captain (as in, let a captain be on the ground team instead of only being able to captain their ship), but may not allow Captains participate in ground teams in the real thing. It really depends though.
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2016, 08:38:12 pm »

Question, does agility increase dodging as well?

Spoiler: Work in progress (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 08:55:50 pm by _DivideByZero_ »
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mercenary Coalition Test Run: "Brute Inquiry" [3/4]
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2016, 11:44:04 pm »

Spoiler: Sveila (click to show/hide)
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mercenary Coalition Test Run: "Brute Inquiry" [3/4]
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2016, 12:15:08 am »

To Funk, who posted while I was writing this: Since you did post in the interest thread you do get in. Aaand since I don't want to disappoint anyone, I'll just raise the limit to 5.
Yup. That's the kind of thing Agility mostly affects.
And that's gonna be it for sign-ups. Sorry if you posted in the interest thread and weren't able to make a character for the test run, but there will hopefully be the actual game.

Group Budget: $130,000

Now comes the planning phase. For this, instead of having a "Each person gets 1 main weapon from this list", I'm going to do something a bit more interesting. The entire group gets a set amount of money, a catalog, and chooses where to spend the money and how to distribute gear. Again: The entire group has to decide where the money and equipment goes. Sorry for the poorly-formatted following stuff, and ask me any questions you have about the equipment. Or tell me if I missed something. Because I'm sure I did.

And now I will briefly explain the various weaponry types:

Railguns weaponry
Railguns are Impact/Piercing/Explosive. Extremely great at dispatching armored enemies.

Laser weaponry
Heat/Piercing based, Laser weaponry is the best kind of weaponry to deal with regular armor. Due to their nature, laser guns aren't automatic and are best used by the more skilled rifle users.

Pulse weaponry
Heat based. Pulse weaponry is basically the 'vanilla' type of gun. Similar to laser rifles but with less intense shots, pulse weaponry, while not particularly good at anything, is the only automatic energy-based gun and is the most common.

Energy weaponry
Heat/Explosive based. Energy weaponry isn't actually a broad term for the other energy-based guns, but is instead its own category. Weapons that are considered energy weapons essentially fire a "glob" of energy with mild explosive effects, making it good for area control and some armored enemies.

Beam weaponry
Heat based. Beam weaponry is a very niche category. Beam guns are essentially long-lasting lasers, with some guns being able to keep up a beam for infinite duration. Great utility use and, if kept on target, can get through just about anything given enough time.

Slug weaponry
Slug-based guns straight-up aren't as good as the energy-based projectiles, but they do have two advantages. Advantage number one is their lack of an integrated energy cell. This means that slug weapons don't show up on weapons scanners at security checkpoints.
Advantage number two, and the biggest one, is the fact that slug weaponry is very simple. Due to their lack of complex electronics, slug guns aren't affected by Disruption damage.

Disruption weaponry
Disruption based. Disruption weaponry is used against the more complex and advanced equipment on the field. These weapons, although usually expensive and large, can be used to decrease the effectiveness of enemy weaponry, and sometimes even completely render the more advanced stuff useless. Disruption weaponry usually does small damage to nearby humans as well.

Swarm Missiles
Explosion based. Swarm missiles are fairly self-explanatory. Once fired, a pack of swarm missiles completely devastates the area. Seeking out strategic points and important enemies, SM launchers are formidable weapons. Unfortunately they're completely vulnerable to disruption.

Beam Blade
Heat/Slice based. Really, it's a lightsaber. The most advanced melee weapon and by far the most effectiveness, with a huge weakness to Disruption.

Energy Blade
Heat/Slice based. A hybrid blade. It's a regular alloy blade 'enhanced' through careful use of energy. This allows the blade to have much more armor piercing capabilities without sacrificing the solid 'core'. This also means the weapon is only partially vulnerable to Disruption.

Chainblades
Slice/Impact based. Chainblades are similar to chainsaws. Using the same principle on a much more weaponizes blade, Chainblades allow for armor piercing without the use of energy. This means the weapon is only partially vulnerable to Disruption.

Regular Blade
Slice based. Regular blades are completely obsolete. Their only advantages are the same as slug weaponry: Invulnerability to Disruption, and doesn't show up on scanners.

Now for armors:

Thermal Padding
Thermal padding helps protect the wearer against the worst effects of heat damage.
Protects against: Heat. Weak against: Anything else.

Alloy Vest/Plating
Various placements of alloy armor allows for protection against heat and impact damage. Plating is more extensive and offers more protection at the cost of some minor agility.
Protects against: Heat/Impact. Weak against: Piercing/Explosive.

Personal Shield
A passive energy shield around the wearer absorbs some of the damage from various sources. Unlike some other energy shielding, the personal shield sacrifices complete protection in order to avoid stress. This means that the personal shield never deactivates from stress.
Protects against: Impact/Piercing/Explosion. Weak against: Heat/Disruption.

Power Suit
Fairly self explanatory. Despite the mobility assists, it still has a decent agility penalty.
Protects against: Heat/Impact/Explosion. Weak against: Disruption.

EVA suits are simple. Vacuum suits have no armor and just offer rudimentary environmental protection. Skirmish/Combat suit offer protection, with the combat suit being superior. Power suits can count as EVA, and the Hostile Environment Suit lasts forever in virtually any environment. All offer a penalty to agility, with the Skirmish suit having the smallest penalty.

Aaand devices:

Uplink Capture Device
Can act as an access point in some networks, helping the user hack in. Doesn't work on non-wireless systems and isn't as effective as a proper access point.
MedDart Applier
Fires fast-healing meddarts. These things unfortunately don't work over armor and don't heal that much, but it is ranged and the darts are cheap.
Medical Nanomister
Sprays over wounds using medical nanocartridges. While the ammoi s more expensive and this isn't ranged, it's extremely effective at healing wounds.
Energy Shield
Really, it's an energy riot shield. Deactivates after continued fire, but can recharge and be reactivated later.
Deployable Cover
A reusable small object that can be used to deploy energy cover that fits roughly 2 people. Warns the users when it's almost depleted and deactivates after continued fire. Can be reused after it recharges.

Catalog
Sniper Rifles/Long-Ranged weapons
Stevenson Industries Longshot HP Railgun
$35,000
5-bullet magazine: $1,000

Rifles
QualiGrade MB-531 Mid-Range Laser Rifle
$6,000
Phaereon Tech VEL-0192 Energy Rifle
$15,000
QualiGrade ARMB-15 Mid-Range Laser Pulse Rifle
$8,000
MDW ‘Steadfast’ Slug Rifle
$2,000
20-Bullet magazine: $100
Phaereon Tech ACS-32 Disruptor
$20,000

Melee Weapons
Most melee weapons come in 2 sizes – the knife and sword. Both are the same price.
Qualigrade HSB-381 Projection Beam Blade
$20,000
MDW ‘Valor’ Energy Blade
$10,000
Midgrade Alloy Blade
$1,000
Karlom-Cole Standard Chainblade (Only comes in sword size)
$10,000

Pistols
MDW ‘Determination’ Laser Pistol
$2,500
Phareon Tech QRC Energy Pistol
$4,000
Karlom-Cole M32 Slug Pistol
$1,000
10-bullet magazine: $50

Light Machine Guns/Heavy weaponry
Phareon Tech HBC Heavy Beam Gun
$18,000
Qualigrade RRBD-923 Pulse Cannon
$22,000
Phareon Tech HVEL-42 Energy Cannon
$25,000

Ranged Explosives/Super-Heavy Weaponry
Stevenson Industries S-32 Swarm Launcher
$32,000
1 Magazine (can fire once): $2,000
Stevenson Industries P-195 Plasma Thrower
$24,000
Karlom-Cole Dumbfire Launcher
$10,000
1 rocket costs $700 and is fairly large.

Grenades
Energy Grenade
$400 for 1 grenade
Smoke Grenade
$200 for 1 grenade
Disruption Grenade
$4,000 for 1 reusable grenade (only 1 use per mission)

Utility Items
Deployable Cover
$10,000 for 1 reusable barrier (Can be immediately reused)
Energy Shield
$20,000 for 1 shield
MedDart Applier
$2,000 for 1 applier
$200 for 1 dart.
Medical Nanomister
$10,000 for 1 Nanomister
$1,000 for 1 cartridge
Hostile Uplink Takeover Device
$30,000 for 1 device

Armor
Thermal Padding (Can be worn under other armors)
$6,000 for 1 suit
Alloy Vest
$15,000 for 1 vest
Alloy Plating
$20,000 for 1 suit
Personal Shield (Can be worn with any other armor)
$15,000 for 1 shield
Power Suit
$100,000 for 1 suit

EVA Suits

Vacuum Suit
$5,000 for 1 suit [1 hour]
Skirmish Suit
$22,000 for 1 suit [1 hour]
Combat Suit
$30,000 for 1 suit [1 hour; 3 repairs]
Hostile Environment Suit
$15,000 for 1 suit [Lasts foreverr]

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well first off, I think we might need at least 5 EVA suits. Vacuum at the least, just to be able to handle the mission if we go to space. That would scratch $25K right off the bat, leaving $105K for all of us. If we split it evenly, one lucky person gets $5K extra and everyone gets $20K base. If we don't need vacuum suits for the mission, though, then everyone gets $26K.

Also, if we want to ration it out toward whomever has the most expensive sort of loadout though, that's fine.

Thoughts? I'd like a chainblade and a personal shield but that's expensive and I wouldn't have a sidearm. If I can get the full $26K (assuming EVA suits aren't a necessity) than an Energy pistol + Deployable cover + Chainblade would be nice, but otherwise I think I'd settle for just the chainblade, energy pistol, and some grenades. I don't think a melee-focused character is a good candidate for a medic.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile

I really want a Midgrade Alloy Blade, probably take a personal shield, and since I can't afford a sniper rifle and there isn't much call in a space station to use, I'll probably get an energy pistol.  That's my full 20k, I'm really going for the up close ninja build. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mercenary Coalition Test Run: "Brute Inquiry" - Equipment Phase [5/4]
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2016, 01:57:07 am »

$130,000
$130,000 / 5 = 26,000 each

Right so we can't all have power armour, in fact we can only have a good gun or good armour.
How do we play it?

Stealth will get rumbled at some point and then what?
Fight our way down with pistols possibly bad pistols and then face all the security on the way back to the ship?
We need to be smart, lets have R2D2 take out the com's, reprogram the lifts and so on to slow down the security.

We could try and make a choke point, with deployable Cover and big gun, but that just get us surrounded.
We could leave a few grenade trip wires to slow down any pursuit, but it leaves a trail.
A Space Testudo formation and disruption? it could stop them shooting us.

The team

NRDRL - John Nix
Soldier sniper?
Railgun ?
Playergamer - Johnny Marte
The Captain so an officers sword and pistol?
Chainblade + Energy Pistol?

Yottawhat - Braccek O'Hare
Soldier Hacker/Disruption?

_DivideByZero_ - Judith Galven
Soldier melee rusher?

Funk - Sveila
Soldier Heavy Weapons?
Plasma Thrower?
Dumbfire Launcher? need ammo / good back up

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2016, 02:04:52 am »

I'm sure marksmanship would give you a bonus to regular rifles too, NRDL, although we'd have to ask the Chief about it.

I suppose melee rushdown fits my character's style the best.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2016, 04:01:42 am »

Yeah I'm hoping there's some sort of bonus to mid-range rifles, but if not, I'm still geared more towards a stealth build then anything.  And I'd only be able to get the 34000$ railgun by taking out of someone else's personal budget so if people are cool with that, I can be of most use.

But would there really be a point in bringing a sniper rifle to a cramped ass space station?
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2016, 06:51:26 am »

Didn't think of it, but yeah, marksmanship will reduce the aiming penalty over long range when using rifles. So a range penalty of -3 with a MM skill of 2 reduces the penalty to 1.
Probably also going to implement a cap so you can't get a penalty reduction over three, but that won't happen in the rest run.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2016, 05:02:56 pm »

Okay, so I'm thinking I take an energy rifle, a knife and like 5 smoke grenades, that's 20k, I'm pretty happy with that.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
Pages: [1] 2 3