Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 23

Author Topic: LCS 4.12.68  (Read 224820 times)

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile
Re: LCS 4.12.25 Now With A Save Editor
« Reply #180 on: September 25, 2018, 11:38:16 am »

On that topic, what was the last version with full procedural generation? I would love to play it once again, as it added a whole new layer of strategic planning and intel gathering.
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

IsaacG

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Engineer
    • View Profile
    • JJoseph on Deviantart
« Reply #181 on: September 25, 2018, 04:30:46 pm »

On that topic, what was the last version with full procedural generation? I would love to play it once again, as it added a whole new layer of strategic planning and intel gathering.
Dunno :-[
LCS 4.12 Thread
https://discord.gg/HYbss8eswM
Many people, meeting Aziraphale for the first time, formed three impressions: that he was English, that he was intelligent, and that he was gayer than a tree full of monkeys on nitrous oxide.
Constitution of the Confederate States
Article I Sec. 9 4
No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passe

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 25, 2018, 10:23:37 pm »

The Android version, perhaps? But the Android version is absolute shit, and crashes worse than a blind man trying to drive a car.

Eddyskingdom

• Escaped Lunatic
  • it's modding time
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 26, 2018, 05:49:03 pm »

ter is a bug in the game when i send any of my members on a mission that involves something with the police like stealing a car or sending out your squad on a mission even doing graffiti will crash the game
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 05:54:31 pm by Eddyskingdom »

IsaacG

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Engineer
    • View Profile
    • JJoseph on Deviantart
« Reply #184 on: September 26, 2018, 06:46:29 pm »

ter is a bug in the game when i send any of my members on a mission that involves something with the police like stealing a car or sending out your squad on a mission even doing graffiti will crash the game
I haven't been able to replicate this bug.  Can you give me further detail?
LCS 4.12 Thread
Many people, meeting Aziraphale for the first time, formed three impressions: that he was English, that he was intelligent, and that he was gayer than a tree full of monkeys on nitrous oxide.
Article I Sec. 9 4
No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passe

Eddyskingdom

• Escaped Lunatic
  • it's modding time
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 26, 2018, 07:18:04 pm »

ok it fix it self a little but when i give any of the activate graffiti the game just freezes and closes it self and when i remove it the game will just go again like normal also he is not given a spray can to do graffiti with
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 07:22:29 pm by Eddyskingdom »

IsaacG

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Engineer
    • View Profile
    • JJoseph on Deviantart
« Reply #186 on: September 27, 2018, 12:53:07 pm »

ok it fix it self a little but when i give any of the activate graffiti the game just freezes and closes it self and when i remove it the game will just go again like normal also he is not given a spray can to do graffiti with
Could I get your save file?
LCS 4.12 Thread
Article I Sec. 9 4

dcaflak

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 28, 2018, 03:12:53 am »

Hello,

It's been a while since I played LCS and decided to give 4.12.25  a try. I downloaded it, extracted the file and started playing.

Maybe I screwed up somewhere, because when I sent someone on a suicide murder spree, after the person got killed and the "No one can carry martyr ..." message, the game crash when I press a key to carry on with the game. Same thing if my team gets arrested.

I tried different things like changing clothes, equipement, the location, but it crashes every time.

edit: I'm playing on Windows.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 06:51:37 am by dcaflak »

IsaacG

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Engineer
    • View Profile
    • JJoseph on Deviantart
Re: LCS 4.12.26 Now With A Save Editor
« Reply #188 on: September 28, 2018, 06:30:09 pm »

Hello,

It's been a while since I played LCS and decided to give 4.12.25  a try. I downloaded it, extracted the file and started playing.

Maybe I screwed up somewhere, because when I sent someone on a suicide murder spree, after the person got killed and the "No one can carry martyr ..." message, the game crash when I press a key to carry on with the game. Same thing if my team gets arrested.

I tried different things like changing clothes, equipement, the location, but it crashes every time.

edit: I'm playing on Windows.

Finally, a bug that's easy to fix.
It was the car-id code.  Checks to see what car was lost, but there wasn't any car, so it crashed.  The horrors of the misplaced exclamation point.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 05:19:29 am by IsaacG »
LCS 4.12 Thread
Article I Sec. 9 4

Eddyskingdom

• Escaped Lunatic
  • it's modding time
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 29, 2018, 12:33:17 am »

i can't attach any files on here, can i send per Email?

dcaflak

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 29, 2018, 03:01:21 am »

Finally, a bug that's easy to fix.
It was the car-id code.  Checks to see what car was lost, but there wasn't any car, so it crashed.  The horrors of the misplaced exclamation point.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/a5ykz5gb5k881gu/LCS_v4.12.26_NoMusic.zip/file
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6mm2rpwjbz3ptdq/LCS_v4.12.26.zip/file

It works now, thank you very much! I'll let you know if I find another bug.

IsaacG

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Engineer
    • View Profile
    • JJoseph on Deviantart
« Reply #191 on: September 29, 2018, 04:21:49 pm »

i can't attach any files on here, can i send per Email?
Okay, I've enabled users to email me.  You can get my address from my profile page.
LCS 4.12 Thread
Article I Sec. 9 4

Chazzen

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Arch-Conservative Sleeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 01, 2018, 11:27:21 pm »

Just wanted to let you know that 4.12.26 fixed a few crashes I was getting in .25. Seems a lot more stable now. Still quite a few bugs that I've been encountering, but nothing major as of yet. So, thanks!

IsaacG

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Engineer
    • View Profile
    • JJoseph on Deviantart
« Reply #193 on: October 02, 2018, 05:29:51 am »

Just wanted to let you know that 4.12.26 fixed a few crashes I was getting in .25. Seems a lot more stable now. Still quite a few bugs that I've been encountering, but nothing major as of yet. So, thanks!
Glad to hear it  :D

Still tracking down those bugs, though.  They are.... elusive.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 05:31:33 am by IsaacG »
LCS 4.12 Thread
Article I Sec. 9 4

Ikaruga

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 03, 2018, 06:19:21 am »

A question about the Disguise skill :

Whose skill in the squad is tested ? The highest ? Lowest ? Average ?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 23