Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: LCS 4.12.17 Now With A Save Editor  (Read 12071 times)

Betakta

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: LCS 4.12.16 Now With A Save Editor
« Reply #90 on: April 11, 2018, 12:39:53 pm »

No worries, the updated link boots just fine now.

Did some very basic testing to see if I could proc the recruitment bug again on the new 4.12.16 link, but after 100 scheduled meetings (and more "whatever [turns away]" responses than I care to count) it seems like no pitches cause a crash any more. Tested in the Downtown apartments with a fresh, All-E founder on the no-music version.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 12:44:22 pm by Betakta »

IsaacG

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Engineer
    • View Profile
    • JJoseph on Deviantart
« Reply #91 on: April 11, 2018, 01:56:08 pm »

No worries, the updated link boots just fine now.

Did some very basic testing to see if I could proc the recruitment bug again on the new 4.12.16 link, but after 100 scheduled meetings (and more "whatever [turns away]" responses than I care to count) it seems like no pitches cause a crash any more. Tested in the Downtown apartments with a fresh, All-E founder on the no-music version.
Glad to hear it. :D :D
LCS 4.12.17 Custom NewGame, Edit Savefile!
Many people, meeting Aziraphale for the first time, formed three impressions: that he was English, that he was intelligent, and that he was gayer than a tree full of monkeys on nitrous oxide.
Constitution of the Confederate States
Article I Sec. 9 4
No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passed.

Hertz

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 13, 2018, 05:05:11 pm »

Ive got a bug to report for the latest version. The Seattle condo landlord doesn't have an option for renting or canceling a room.
EDIT: After purchasing a room. There is no option to stop renting a room in any of the apartments or projects (this is in national LCS mode)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 06:03:06 pm by Hertz »

IsaacG

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Engineer
    • View Profile
    • JJoseph on Deviantart
Re: LCS 4.12.17 Now With A Save Editor
« Reply #93 on: April 19, 2018, 08:50:26 am »

Also had issues with the loot piles left by dead enemies, namely there wasn't any loot in them. Upon killing an enemy the pile would drop as normal (placing a magenta "LOOT!" tile above the squad), but picking it up didn't add anything to the squad's inventory on-site, nor the inventory of their hideout post-mission. Doesn't seem related to method of death or npc type, as I've tried sneak attacks on Deathsquad officers, blasting security guards with a shotgun, even getting NPCs enlightened through music to punch and/or shoot their buddies. I also tried killing multiple enemy spawns on the same tile, in case it had something to do with tiles not getting updated right away, but nothing I tried seemed to work.
Fixed in 4.12.17
http://www.mediafire.com/file/x31b8l7bit80z7u/LCS%20v4.12.17%20NoMusic.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wrtihyedepphkjc/LCS%20v4.12.17.zip

Ive got a bug to report for the latest version. The Seattle condo landlord doesn't have an option for renting or canceling a room.
EDIT: After purchasing a room. There is no option to stop renting a room in any of the apartments or projects (this is in national LCS mode)
Ah, National LCS.  Fascinating features only half-implemented.  There is a lot to do there, I will investigate.
Many people, meeting Aziraphale for the first time, formed three impressions: that he was English, that he was intelligent, and that he was gayer than a tree full of monkeys on nitrous oxide.
Article I Sec. 9 4
No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passed.

Azerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 19, 2018, 04:38:56 pm »

Ah, National LCS.  Fascinating features only half-implemented.  There is a lot to do there, I will investigate.

This is when you see properly done object-oriented programming at the start would have make the work easier.
"Just tell me about the bits with the forest-defending part, the sociopath part is pretty normal dwarf behavior."

IsaacG

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Engineer
    • View Profile
    • JJoseph on Deviantart
« Reply #95 on: April 21, 2018, 12:58:10 pm »

This is when you see properly done object-oriented programming at the start would have make the work easier.
Haha, true enough.
But that's why I'm here.  Turning legacy code into usable code is a valuable skill in computer science.  A skill I intend to master.
Article I Sec. 9 4

Balistic604

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: Today at 02:57:39 pm »

Anyone else having trouble getting their squads to switch to other safehouses? I can move to the homeless shelters and business fronts, but the option asking why is the squad here doesn't show up for the apartments.
Dwarf Fortress: The only place you'll find complaints about NOT dying.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]