Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

Author Topic: LCS 4.12.41 Now With a Save Editor (And Discord) (And fixed the naked bug)  (Read 62487 times)

IsaacG

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Engineer
    • View Profile
    • JJoseph on Deviantart
Re: LCS 4.12.39 Now With a Save Editor (And other flags... sort of)
« Reply #270 on: September 01, 2019, 01:56:34 pm »

Just a heads up about the pawn shop, I tried pressing S and I was able to sell stuff. It seems it's a display problem or something like that.
Ah.  That's good.  That's a much easier fix.
LCS 4.12.41 Custom NewGame, Edit Savefile!
Many people, meeting Aziraphale for the first time, formed three impressions: that he was English, that he was intelligent, and that he was gayer than a tree full of monkeys on nitrous oxide.
Constitution of the Confederate States
Article I Sec. 9 4
No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passed.

IsaacG

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Engineer
    • View Profile
    • JJoseph on Deviantart
Re: LCS 4.12.40 Now With a Save Editor (And other flags... sort of)
« Reply #271 on: September 02, 2019, 10:58:15 pm »

Just a heads up about the pawn shop, I tried pressing S and I was able to sell stuff. It seems it's a display problem or something like that.
Ah.  That's good.  That's a much easier fix.
Figured the damned thing out.  Order of operations coupled with type safety.
This line:
y += 2 + left_side ? 0 : 1;
needs to be:
y += 2 + (left_side ? 0 : 1);

2 is an integer.  A number.  "left_side" is a boolean, meaning either "true" or "false".
New download link incoming.
Many people, meeting Aziraphale for the first time, formed three impressions: that he was English, that he was intelligent, and that he was gayer than a tree full of monkeys on nitrous oxide.
Article I Sec. 9 4
No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passed.

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 09, 2019, 04:30:51 pm »

Before first time I found your updates I had nearly removed LCS from my computer, thank you for making the game even better then the National Update did. The ease of editing you've added has made my dreams of a 6 year old LCS Founder a reality :D.

BUG:The vehicle tab has a display problem for every vehicle. The first vehicle is missing its letter and every one after is missing its description instead. This issue isn't present in 4.12.21 and I've seen it in .37 and .40.

edit-
BUG:Repair Clothing only targets worn armor; the repairing/cleaning part works (a search suggests it didn't always?).

edit- In .21 Soldiers and Deathsquad are armed to the teeth but in .40 they arent? I can kidnap them on site and they grapple/swing during fights. It was surreal realizing that fighting in the Crack House is safer once "Gang Members Responding" activates and the Deathsquad starts out numbering Gang Members.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 04:48:57 pm by ArKFallen »
Performing oral sex is like thinking rationally: all humans are technically capable of doing so, but most can't do it well and few choose to do so on a daily basis.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

IsaacG

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Engineer
    • View Profile
    • JJoseph on Deviantart
« Reply #273 on: October 12, 2019, 01:08:47 pm »

Before first time I found your updates I had nearly removed LCS from my computer, thank you for making the game even better then the National Update did. The ease of editing you've added has made my dreams of a 6 year old LCS Founder a reality :D.
I'm glad to hear it!  This is actually the first I've heard of someone utilizing one of my changes.  :D
BUG:The vehicle tab has a display problem for every vehicle. The first vehicle is missing its letter and every one after is missing its description instead. This issue isn't present in 4.12.21 and I've seen it in .37 and .40.

edit-
BUG:Repair Clothing only targets worn armor; the repairing/cleaning part works (a search suggests it didn't always?).

edit- In .21 Soldiers and Deathsquad are armed to the teeth but in .40 they arent? I can kidnap them on site and they grapple/swing during fights. It was surreal realizing that fighting in the Crack House is safer once "Gang Members Responding" activates and the Deathsquad starts out numbering Gang Members.
Ah, I will investigate.  Thank you.   :D
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 02:30:12 pm by IsaacG »
Article I Sec. 9 4

Teh Barple

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 13, 2019, 09:33:31 pm »

Crashes if, during character creation, you choose to randomize your childhood events.

IsaacG

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Engineer
    • View Profile
    • JJoseph on Deviantart
« Reply #275 on: October 14, 2019, 06:45:50 pm »

Crashes if, during character creation, you choose to randomize your childhood events.
Schmel924 fixed that.  Will include in 4.12.41
Once I figure out the "naked deathsquad" bug.
Article I Sec. 9 4

Teh Barple

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LCS 4.12.40 Now With a Save Editor (And Discord)
« Reply #276 on: October 14, 2019, 08:41:13 pm »

The naked death-squad bug is still in?
:-X

IsaacG

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Engineer
    • View Profile
    • JJoseph on Deviantart
Re: LCS 4.12.40 Now With a Save Editor (And Discord)
« Reply #277 on: October 15, 2019, 12:04:54 pm »

The naked death-squad bug is still in?
:-X
Yeah.  It seems to be a problem with the XML.  Still figuring it out.

edit: Fixed in 4.12.41
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 03:15:36 pm by IsaacG »
Article I Sec. 9 4
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]