Badger badger badger badger
- 4 (26.7%)
Badger badger badger badger
- 2 (13.3%)
Mushroom mushroom
- 9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 99

Author Topic: Ye Gods 4 IC [20/40]: Tick 63: Epilogue  (Read 96488 times)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: YagG 4 IC [16/40]: Tick 3.0: Eats
« Reply #240 on: July 27, 2016, 02:21:36 am »

Tick 3.0: Eats

Landria has encouraged the Anansi explorer to continue exploring, hunted down a Bronze Mango and given it to the Terminae Necromancer, spied on the Dagomoth seer, continued encouraging technology to develop, continued dissecting Gandtrael's creations in search of the elusive omnibrain, and studied the Anansi, Terminae, and Shimmerhands. The Anansi and Terminae seem to be doing relatively well for such isolated races, and the Shimmerhands are doing well avoiding any vaguely feline creature.

Landria has begun investigating who or what "diinya" is, but nothing has come of this. Sadiq, likewise, has also begun investigating who or what "diinya" is.

Gandtrael has encouraged writing lasting records among the Gandtraelites, created limmwick trees, mothulon, and Caldwell berry bushes. Gandtrael has also ordered the construction of an alchemical/herbological academy and herb garden, tunnels, and watch towers to the fortifications around Grattaca. Finally, Gandtrael has taught group-oriented telekinesis/telepathy to the Gandtraelites. (Gandtrael: -2E)

Mumuski has directed the best of the Kleine scientists/inventors to band together to make stuff for the rest of the Zwerge and learn about creation.

Mumuski listens to prayers:
   Hoher Zwerg hunter: "Did you know that talking leather makes the best drums?"
   Kleine Zwerg scientist: "Should we trust the friendly sounding beastmen?"
   Kleine Zwerg trapper: "Bless this deadly snake with peace, which I have used to hunt rabbits."

Gandtrael responds to prayers: Gandtrael has dissected an Arani to learn more about its brains, blessed a herbalist with great rhetoric skill, and smitten some heretics who were enslaving fellow Gandtraelites.

Katzerie responds to prayers:
   Kattav Sailor: "They have given us gifts of rafts with fine cloth stretched out to give to you."

Much to the complete horror of Katzkind, Katzerie has taken it upon herself to descend upon the world to bring about the Great Washing Day, washing every single one of the Katteros, Kattavs, and Jakatts and meticulously explaining each step in a single day. There is a massive sudden increase in offerings and prayers to Katzerie, mostly directed toward delaying the next Great Washing Day, as well as a concurrent burst in thanks prayers to Katzerie from nearby races.

Landria speculates that the Dagomoth seer's strange words may be somewhat literal. Katzerie guesses that the seer wants fertile lands, a crystal sword, a lead throne, and uncrystallizable water. Mani believes that the seer is ordering food.

Zenrach responds to prayers:
   The Chaos Slaughterer, following a blessing by Zenrach, has begun slaughtering Fhortans and fellow gamblers!
   The Bouncer bouncer has begun attempting to reach the peak of the mountain.
   The diinya-eating Chaos Slaughterer has been blessed in general.

Zenrach has created Floppers, enlarged but regular three-legged insects, Brians, and Dragons.

Sadiq has introduced engineering, especially of a naval sort, to the Molski along with the Oath. Sadiq has also created the Ogori, multitasking hpack animals,

Ovorr patiently observes the cancers spread about the world.

Gandtrael has created more animals again.

Mani has sent specifications for Striders to Section One.

Gandtrael has brought some ogori and Darugian Wombats to the Gandtraelites.

Xislo has distributed monoliths providing information on mana batteries.

Katzerie has sent 1E to Captain Praven, reviving him. (Katzerie: -1E, Captain Praven: +1E)

Frami responds to prayers:
   Nautil weaver: "Weaving technology!"
   Arani gambler: "Thank you, O Frami!"

Frami has created the Stonehart, trees with wood harder than steel, along with Nature's Edge, an axe that can cut throughany plant. (Frami: -2E)

Arani builder: "Those fools! I shall show them at last! Ahahahahaha!"

Frami has warned the Nautils of the Molskis, giving them metalworking technology and instructing them to attack only in retaliation.

Fortuna has created another unit of Fhortan. (Fortuna: -6E)

The mountain creaks angrily as Sadiq creates the Djinnmarket, which allows for the transport of organics to Jannah from elsewhere at a monetary cost proportional to the normal cost. (Sadiq: -1E) Sadiq has also listened to his Friends' musings and sent printing presses to races with writing for free (as in freedom) use. The Sharim and Ishim have been given as many as they want, which does not yet seem to be terribly many.

Mani listens to prayers:
   Anansi inventor: "Do you think I can roll down the mountain in a Saland hoop?"
   Section One tester: "Are the Striders supposed to explode messily?"
   Anansi magician: "Watch as I make these rotten organics disappear using those worthless, heavy yellow rocks!"

The LIGHT has instructed the Anansi in Salamium working, the Terminae in Luminite mining, the Maisse in rock climbing, and the Sharim in glass staining.

The LIGHT listens to prayers:
   Sharim sculptor: <Gaze upon the beauty of the garden of colorful mirrors!>
   Maisse nomad: "Is it true that you see everything?"
   Maisse settler: "How should we build your shrine here in Jannah?"

The LIGHT has also created the Hastani, a very perceptive race, in a swamp and in a temperate rainforest. (The LIGHT: -4E)

Spoiler: Deities (16) (click to show/hide)

Sphere suggestions this Tick are Death and Wisdom.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 09:37:22 am by Kilojoule Proton »

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: July 27, 2016, 02:41:59 am »

9E/[maybe 8E]: Create 1 unit of Scorim- An oddly elegant cross between scorpions and marsupials, The Scorim is a biped with two pairs of arms, one for grasping [hand-equivalents] and another for grabbing [pincers]. [Race] has a long narrow tail curving towards it back; its stinger is sharp but has no poison. Four pairs of decorative wings grow out from the tail. [Race] contains a pouch between its 3rd and 4th pair of legs where it stores newly birthed young. Unlike other scorpions, the Scorim gives birth to live young which then continues to grow in its pouch. Starts off in the Mechanized Age and has Antimagic Affinity. Landria will supply the remaining Essence (10% Technology discount applied; 10% Engineering discount applied). Plop them down in Jannah.

For future reference, Jannah is located on the 3G mountain layer.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 03:01:00 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 27, 2016, 02:50:19 am »

Invoke the Technology sphere in the creation of the Scorim, and if possible Sadiq's Engineering sphere.

Spend ~9 Essence(depending on discounts) creating the Scorim

Spend 1 Essence creating a large tunnel between Jannah (which is on 3G) and the lowest parts of Terminae civilisation

Request the Scorim build a train through the new tunnel

Landria clatters and clunks in thought, before descending to the world once more

Perhaps a change in tactics will work better. Landria interrogates random Gandtraelites about the location of the Omnibrains, in the guise of a mobile Vision tree

Failing that, Landria sifts through Vision Tree memory banks as a ruby Dragon in an attempt find Omnibrains

Landria considers how effective his pro-technology campaign actually was

Is the seer even a real Eldritch mage? Landria lowers his standards somewhat and instead tries to merely find a proficient Eldritch mage

Teach the Anansi how to make three-dimensional magnetic compasses that point to the magnetic peak of the world, and encourage them implant such compasses in their bodies

Teach the Terminae how to make paper

Tell Terminae necromancers the properties of Roomingfruit, and where to find them

Landria creates the Coco-lisks among the Terminae, dog-sized blind red and green lizards. They are good pets. Every week a coco-lizard sheds its skin. The shed skin is a valuable luxury food product, being a blend of coffee and cocao.

Landria focused his attention upon the Shimmerhands, and considered their unique needs, before shaping metal into a new species of trees.

Landria creates the rare Bronze Boababs near the largest Shimmerhand populations, giant trees whose deep root systems will take copper out of the ground and meld it with other materials form a superior bronze alloy, toughening their trunk and allowing them to survive in the intense conditions near the Shimmerhands

Next Landria goes to the Shimmerhands and teaches them how to use their racial abilities to form great Shimmer-Castles within the Bronze Boababs, shaping the metal to form passages without weakening the trunk, and even strengthening it through the wonders of architectural technology and some steel supports.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 08:46:27 am by Demonic Spoon »

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: July 27, 2016, 05:49:48 am »

[Katzerie, the Token God]

Katz finishes creating 1 Pop Unit of Dagomoths (6 cost, 4 spent so far).
"I... I'll give up, on the... seer."

Katz looks upon the Katten lands.
"Now, you must keep yourself clean. If you get too dirty, I will come down there again."
Katzerie starts making 3 Great Bathhouses, one in each land.
These are masterfully crafted structures, made of colorful wood, and has gold symbols set in the wood.
These are to be the first bathhouses, and will motivate the Kattens to make more.
Katz blesses the Great Bathhouses, those who bathe there will become prettier, and feel good and cozy.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: July 27, 2016, 06:40:57 am »

Nautil weaver: "Weaving technology!"
Teach him how to construct a basic loom.
"Your wish is granted. I have taught you how to construct a basic loom. Spread the word among weavers !"

Check up on the enlightened beastmen. Have they arrived in Arboria yet ? I haven't heard prayers from them.

Teach the Arani about the stonehart trees and the Chosen one that possesses Nature's Edge. Tell them to protect him and make good use of the stonehart trees he fells.

Spawn another unit of Nautils (-4E) in the Great Ocean.

1E: Create a new city deep underwater, in the Great Ocean : Typhonum.

Spoiler: Typhonum (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 07:37:32 pm by Legendary Marksdorf »

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: July 27, 2016, 06:46:28 am »

3E Create telepatrees. These highly telepathic trees create telepathy increasing fibers and their wood is able to carry telepathic imprints. Their coulor changes depending on surrounding telepaths' moods.

Teach the grandtraelites telepathic bookmaking and weaving with telepatree fibers.

1e Create senseel. This dark green metal is able to feel and see and smell and hear. It is dark green and is as strong as copper.

Create hummingbrains.  Small brains with six wings.They habe six spiral suckers with which They feed off telepathic plant nectar. They are able to communocate telepathically. They have echolocation.

Order the grandtraelites to send apologies to the arani by bringing them some neuronites, senseel and telepatree fibers as Gifts.

Order the gratacans to create trade with other nations and to create neuronite statues of different brains. The city shall also be embelished with flags and sails of painted telepatree fibers.

Listen to gratacan prayers and look at the visions of gratacan visiontrees
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 07:53:11 am by Detoxicated »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: July 27, 2016, 06:47:20 am »

Wstfgl listens to prayers.

Create 9E of dream-feeders, or however much essence would leave me with 10E.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: July 27, 2016, 07:26:37 am »

Order the grandtraelites to send apologies to the anansi by bringing them some neuronites, senseel and telepatree fibers as Gifts.
"If you're talking about the bird-person you dissected, they're called Arani, and are different from the Anansi. Blame Frami."
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 07:34:51 am by Demonic Spoon »

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: July 27, 2016, 07:55:47 am »

"Indeed, i changed my orders. "

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: July 27, 2016, 09:32:16 am »

Prayer answers:

Anansi inventor: "Do you think I can roll down the mountain in a Saland hoop?"

"Hmmm...Probably! Especially if you integrate it, or multiple hoops if you wanna be more stable. Try not to crash too much~."

Section One tester: "Are the Striders supposed to explode messily?"

"Mani didn't specify that they where supposed to explode cleanly, so sure!"

Anansi magician: "Watch as I make these rotten organics disappear using those worthless, heavy yellow rocks!"

Mani pulls out a stop watch and times the rocks fall. "Your request has been answered. Wanna check your time?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: July 27, 2016, 09:34:30 am »

[Katzerie, the Token God]

"M-more... products."
Katz makes Thundergrape trees in the Jakatt forests. (1G, east)
Thundergrape trees attract lightning, the strikes of lightning make their grapes taste stronger. The more lightning, the darker the grapes.
Thundergrape wood has a tint of purple, and gain darkened vein patterns as they're struck by lightning.
Thundergrape trees grow very tall, to better attract lightning. But it also makes it risky to harvest the grapes.

Katz makes Cocoacco plants on the islands of the Kattavs. (3G, west)
Cocaocco plants grow to a meter tall, they grow big leaves, but also small pods, the pods contain Cocoa beans.
The leaves can be dried, making Tochoco, a tobacco with a chocolate taste. People who frequently smoke this, smell of chocolate.
The Tochoco isn't as bad for you as regular tobacco, but it's still bad for your health, and addictive.

Katz makes Fluffybees in the lands of the Katteros. (1.2G, center)
Fluffybees are big bees, half the size of people. Only the queens and princesses are capable of worship, the rest are like animals.
They look mostly like normal bees, just bigger. They gather a lot of nectar, and make a ton of honey. They mostly focus on big flowers. They have fluffy fur.
Katz also makes giant flora on the 1.2G level, mostly on the eastern part, for the Fluffybees to gather nectar from.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 27, 2016, 11:13:11 am »

Mumuski responds to the prayers.
for the Hoher Zwerg hunter she responds by saying "Talking leather? You have to show me what this is." and descending next to him to see what he's talking about.
for the Kleine Zwerg scientist she responds by saying "The friendly sounding beastmen are unlike the others, they have feelings and emotion unlike the savage ones that have raided you in the past, you should trust them like you would trust any other civilized race."
With the Kleine Zwerg trapper however, she thinks for a moment trying to understand what he said thinking it has hidden meaning, she then after a while see's if the trapper actually has a snake just to make sure he isn't just being literal.

She then creates a few Munski plants near the Zwerg as well as creates Voltite that is somewhat uncommon in the lower parts of the mountain but rare the higher up you go.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 27, 2016, 02:05:18 pm »

"I asume that many of you are dissatisfied with the Light Situation.  Let us discuss a global light source which does not feed one god.  Also there is many herbs that make it easy to avoid Light all entirely. "

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 27, 2016, 02:07:52 pm »

How 'bout we Replace him with a Large Square Block of Fire?.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 27, 2016, 02:19:55 pm »

"I asume that many of you are dissatisfied with the Light Situation.  Let us discuss a global light source which does not feed one god.  Also there is many herbs that make it easy to avoid Light all entirely. "

"What "Light Situation"?"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 99