Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]

Author Topic: [Pathfinder] Haeum Sung (Game over, thanks for playing!)  (Read 35391 times)

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
Re: [Pathfinder] Haeum Sung (Now looking for new players)
« Reply #345 on: May 01, 2017, 03:27:13 am »

I think easter just made everything a bit screwy i can ensure to be free for the 13th got a 21st on the 6th unfortunately. I do really enjoy playing this game and now have a bit of room to organise around playing. Looking forward to when we next play.
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: May 03, 2017, 12:06:17 am »

I spilled water on my laptop and now a bunch of keys don't work...

This, coincidentally, means  I can't really DM until I fix it or get a usb keyboard  as a backup :/

This is like the 5th consecutive no game week so I kinda feel like we'll never get around to having another :S
Keep it up Skye! D: While I haven't been available lately due to bad connection, I'm still cheering you and your work on \o/

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: May 12, 2017, 10:18:31 am »

will next session happen?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: May 12, 2017, 10:20:35 am »

Can't make it, as I've mentioned previously. My delightful government rescheduled last Friday to this Saturday.

Nightscar982

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: May 19, 2017, 10:09:10 pm »

We good for this ses?
In all things you were. In nothing you become.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: [Pathfinder] Haeum Sung
« Reply #350 on: May 20, 2017, 06:43:54 am »

Alright, I suppose it's time. Time to finally accept that this game has lived its lifetime and has to be put to rest now. It was a great campaign though and I very much enjoyed playing with y'all!

I might make a new game sometime soon, or I might not, but if I do I'll make sure to contact you guys. Potentially thinking of a game with the mechanic where you have a couple random one-use spells that are constantly refreshed.

(So long and thanks for all the nat20s, etc.)

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]