Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Zombie Survival RTD: Turn 4: 6/6  (Read 7817 times)

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie Survival RTD: Turn 4: 6/6
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2016, 03:18:03 am »

Using your acrobatics skill, slide on the banister, jumping off and smashing the pale woman with your sand wedge as you arrive sufficiently near to do that.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2016, 07:07:00 am »

This is all sort of one big group turn, so just read everything instead of only what's below your quoted message.

"Could you please not attack me while we escape the zombie apocalypse, goddamit?
Bubbles, Chineese man, get out of the way or lay as flat on the ground as you can, I'm gonna run my cart down the stairway! Other guy, Get that chainsaw rev'd and ready to cut some flesh!"

Start driving down the stairs to save the others and clear a path through the zombie apocalypse. Try not to get stabbed/bashed by the berserk telepath.
Gary floors it. The golf cart's electric motor whirrs to life powerfully as it speeds down the hallway!

Finish him!!! Bring my baseball bat down on his head, hard, using telekinesis to speed up my blow.
Walter rears back and brings ??? bat up in an overhead swing as the golf cart barrels down on ???, [2] narrowly missing John's head and instead putting a dent in the seat back behind him.

"Fuck off asshole!"
Tie, then Throw a noose over that asshole's head.
[4] John frantically ties a noose of 550 cord and lassos Walter around the neck. The golf cart drives on and [5] Walter smoothly dodges out of the way, flattening ???self against the wall and avoiding being crushed beneath the terrible wheels of this apocalyptic chariot.

Edgar sort of watches in confusion as the noose is pulled tight and [2] Walter is yanked from ??? feet and dragged behind the cart as it barrels down the hallway.

Using your acrobatics skill, slide on the banister, jumping off and smashing the pale woman with your sand wedge as you arrive sufficiently near to do that.
The cart crashes through the stairwell doors just in time to see Bubbles take a hard swing at the zombie looming over Jie, [5]vs[6] connecting with her head so hard that the aluminum shaft of the club bends and wraps around her skull.

[Bubbles earned +1 zombie point!]

She stops, injured and stunned, [2-1] a split second before being splattered against the wall by the overladen golf cart slamming hard into her.

[Gary earned +3 zombie points!]

[3] Walter is dragged down the stairs, and becomes battered and bruised.

[4] Lying perfectly still, Jie manages to pass between the wheels of the cart unharmed. He crawls out and hops to his feet just in time to see two more of the undead shamble up the next flight of stairs from below, [5]vs[4] and for Edgar to swing his chainsaw in a sweeping arc, messily severing an arm from the closest one.

[Edgar earned +1 zombie point!]

The golf cart is now on a tiny landing between two sets of stairs. Walter is sprawled on the upper flight of stairs with a noose around ??? neck, Bubbles is perched on the balustrade, Jie is standing near the cart, Gary is driving, John is in the front passenger's seat, and Edgar is leaning out of the back and screaming while frantically swinging a chainsaw.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2016, 07:17:34 am »

"Wooo! That was fun, how about we kill some zombies now, together?"

Attempt to get out of the noose.

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2016, 08:18:25 am »

Throw a flurry of X-Acto knives at the zombies.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2016, 08:22:07 am »

[REMOVED DUE TO DUPLICATE POST]
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 08:23:44 am by AzyWng »

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2016, 08:23:16 am »

"Thank you. It was rather foolish of me to try to get to the ground floor by myself, and I see that now. I'm with you."

Jie stood up, sheathing his knife and drawing his Dao before moving towards the golf cart, slashing any zombie that go too close. In the neck or head, preferably, but if he could knock them back that would be good too.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2016, 09:10:36 am »

Wait for everyone to board, then turn this puppy and start down the next flight of stairs. Repeat step 2 till the bottom floor is reached, or I run into a problem my cart can't beat on it's own.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2016, 10:12:34 am »

"Uh... uh... please don't kill each other anymore?"

More chainsawing of zombies.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie Survival RTD: Turn 1: 6/6
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2016, 12:44:43 pm »

"WE NEED TO GO FASTER!"
I Try to Tie my cord to the cart.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2016, 07:16:46 pm »

"Wooo! That was fun, how about we kill some zombies now, together?"

Attempt to get out of the noose.
[5] With the golf cart stopped, Walter easily slips the noose off of ??? neck.

Throw a flurry of X-Acto knives at the zombies.
[6]vs[1] and [3]; Bubbles unleashes a rapidfire flurry of X-Acto knives across the stairs at the zombies. One is peppered in the face, both eyes destroyed, and stumbles down blindly. With a sickening crunch, it lands face first on a step, driving an X-Acto knife into its brain. The other is pierced through the throat and also has its eyes destroyed, but it keeps coming, oozing blackening blood in thick coagulating drips.

[+4 zombie points!]

Maybe that was too much of a flurry; Bubbles is down to one X-Acto knife.

"Thank you. It was rather foolish of me to try to get to the ground floor by myself, and I see that now. I'm with you."

Jie stood up, sheathing his knife and drawing his Dao before moving towards the golf cart, slashing any zombie that go too close. In the neck or head, preferably, but if he could knock them back that would be good too.
Jie draws his dao and [5]vs[3-1] neatly bisects the remaining reanimated corpse. The two halves slide wetly to the ground.

[+3 zombie points!]

A flight below, the graying crowd surges slowly forward. They'll be here next turn... OR WILL THEY?

Wait for everyone to board, then turn this puppy and start down the next flight of stairs. Repeat step 2 till the bottom floor is reached, or I run into a problem my cart can't beat on it's own.
[1] They will. Gary backs up his cart and clumsily advances it, having trouble turning in the narrow spaces of the stairwell. He doesn't manage to orient it downstairs.

"Uh... uh... please don't kill each other anymore?"

More chainsawing of zombies.
Edgar revs his chainsaw and stands between the cart and the stairs, ready to chainsaw any zombies that approach the currently stationary cart, but also ready to hop aboard once it's ready to go.

"WE NEED TO GO FASTER!"
I Try to Tie my cord to the cart.
John ties his 550 cord to the frame of the cart [2] with a granny knot.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2016, 07:23:59 pm »

Keep trying! I did it once, I can do it again! ram the cart into the horde of zombies as soon as possible!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2016, 08:18:02 pm »

"Uh... maybe we should go?"

Edgar uses his hostile intent sense to count the zombies and determine their location. Once the cart starts moving, he hops on it.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2016, 08:30:34 pm »

Jie hung back, not really capable of helping without the risk of hurting himself or others.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2016, 01:06:38 am »

Levitate the knife stuck in the golf cart and plunge it iin the nearest zombie head with telekinesis.

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2016, 04:46:28 pm »

The sand wedge is a BABY weapon. Throw that away and buy a morgenstern with zombie points. NOW WE'RE TALKING.

Get ready to smash any zombies that comes too near.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5