Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Zombie Survival RTD: Turn 4: 6/6  (Read 7944 times)

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie Survival RTD: Turn 4: 6/6
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2016, 05:28:05 pm »

Keep trying! I did it once, I can do it again! ram the cart into the horde of zombies as soon as possible!
[4] Gary successfully maneuvers the cart into place as his comrades almost entirely either wait or fall back, allowing the dead horde to advance!

A zombie lunges across through the front of the cart, [3]vs[1] raking its claws across Gary's face and sprawling forward onto him, but failing to restrain or bite him. Gary, for his part, is too startled to do much to stop it.

"Uh... maybe we should go?"

Edgar uses his hostile intent sense to count the zombies and determine their location. Once the cart starts moving, he hops on it.
[3] Unnumbered thousands. Edgar gulps and hops into the cart, ready to roll and revving his chainsaw menacingly to hide his fear. Unphased, a zombie rushes straight for him! [6]vs[4] The zombie impacts hard, lunging directly into Edgar's chainsaw, the whirring impaling it. It leans in and attempts to bite him on the neck, but he holds it at bay by forcing the chainsaw away from his body!

[+1 zombie point!]

Jie hung back, not really capable of helping without the risk of hurting himself or others.
Jie shrinks back, and the horde advances to meet him. [3]vs[4] A corpse lunges awkwardly and sprawls itself at his feet, clutching frantically at his ankles as Jie lops off an arm and then steps back from the wounded zombie.

[+1 zombie point!]

Levitate the knife stuck in the golf cart and plunge it iin the nearest zombie head with telekinesis.
[5]vs[6] Walter reaches out ??? quivering hand and the slides out of the canopy and plunges into the back of the head of the zombie attempting to eat Gary just as it leans in and bites a ragged chunk out of his arm. The knife slides in deep, and the zombie shudders to a frozen stop.

[+3 zombie points!]
Gary now has a bleeding arm wound.

The sand wedge is a BABY weapon. Throw that away and buy a morgenstern with zombie points. NOW WE'RE TALKING.

Get ready to smash any zombies that comes too near.

Bubbles tries to throw away his sand wedge, but it's wrapped too firmly around a zombie's head from a couple turns back. Oh well. Such is life~

Instead, he claps his hands and raises one up to the sky, screaming incoherently as a formidable morgenstern materializes in his monkey grip!
[-8 zombie points!]

A zombie lunges at him [3]vs[5] and he effortlessly dodges out of the way before bringing the morgenstern down on it's head with a crack! [1] The zombie reels, head partially crushed by the impact, and it staggers blindly over the balustrade and plummets down into the screaming maelstrom.

[+3 zombie points!]

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2016, 05:33:49 pm »

I try Jumping Mario-Style On Zombie Heads!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2016, 05:49:13 pm »

RUN THE- Wait, did bubbles just conjure a flail out of nothing? I must learn how to do that.
Attempt to reverse engineer the magic!

« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 06:14:23 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2016, 05:52:05 pm »

((Will Gary be infected if he dosent cauterise or amputate arm?))

Levitate knife out of zombies head and plunge into the zombie trying to bite Edgar with telekinesis. Aiming at the zombies head.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2016, 07:49:59 pm »

"Thousands..."

Edgar loses his voice temporarily. And revs the chainsaw, with the zombie stuck on it.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2016, 08:31:46 pm »

While the six of them were proving to be surprisingly formidable fighters, even they couldn't take down that many zombies. While defending himself and his teammates, Jie asked:

"Uhm... Friends? Other way, perhaps?

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2016, 12:23:11 am »

War screech, then finish off the zombie that was attacking Edgar.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2016, 05:29:12 pm »

I try Jumping Mario-Style On Zombie Heads!
[3] John clambers up on top of the golf cart canopy and leaps off, landing on the head of the nearest zombie. He and the zombie crash to the ground, the zombie's head impacting the concrete floor with a hard crack.

[+1 zombie point!]

Unfortunately, John is now lying on the floor on top of a zombie. Another zombie lunges for him [1]vs[6] and trips comically, slamming against the banister. Lying on his back, John uses both of his stubby legs to kick upward forcefully, shoving that zombie over the rail to fall down the stairwell. His exertion leaves him tired and still wiggling on his back.

[+3 zombie points!]

All of a sudden, the zombies around John freeze up and fall over on top of him!

RUN THE- Wait, did bubbles just conjure a flail out of nothing? I must learn how to do that.
Attempt to reverse engineer the magic!

[6] Your third eye opens and you feel a tingle of energy surge up your spine as an etheric choir blares into deafening song. You realize that you and all of humanity are connected throughout the world and throughout the distance universes. Bound to this mortal realm, your soul wanders the distant reaches like a timeless albatross. You see everything. You know how to use magic. Your latent psionic ability is manifesting.

[5] You feel pinpricks on your skin. Every zombie in sight grabs its head and seizes up, falling to the ground and twitching.

[+5 zombie points!]

((Will Gary be infected if he dosent cauterise or amputate arm?))

Levitate knife out of zombies head and plunge into the zombie trying to bite Edgar with telekinesis. Aiming at the zombies head.
Yes. He's already acting weird.

All of the moaning hordes suddenly fall silent and collapse to the ground. [1]vs[0] Walter levitates the knife into the air and clumsily telekinetically bounces it off the railing. It spirals down the gap in the stairwell.

Far below, the knife lands blade down in a zombie's back.

[+1 zombie point!]

"Thousands..."

Edgar loses his voice temporarily. And revs the chainsaw, with the zombie stuck on it.
The zombie on the chainsaw freezes up and [1] Edgar's chainsaw blade seizes on bone. The dead (heh) weight of the zombie drags Edgar's arms to the ground.

While the six of them were proving to be surprisingly formidable fighters, even they couldn't take down that many zombies. While defending himself and his teammates, Jie asked:

"Uhm... Friends? Other way, perhaps?
[1] I suppose it doesn't really count as defense when the zombies have stopped moving, but Jie walks over and decapitates a zombie lying on the ground. His dao grates against the concrete and he feels the edge bend at the tip of the sword. Oops.

[+3 zombie points!]

War screech, then finish off the zombie that was attacking Edgar.
[5] Bubbles screeches powerfully and pulps the head of the immobile zombie twisted around Edgar's chainsaw.

[+3 zombie points!]

The crazed ape wails and swings his morgenstern in wide, sweeping arcs, [3] not hurting anything because all of the zombies are lying down, but still. A berserk ape with a mace.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2016, 05:33:19 pm »

Maybe using such a long blade on an already downed opponent wasn't such a good idea after all. When it was safe, Jie checked on his dao and made sure it wasn't too badly damaged.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2016, 05:34:14 pm »

I'll Summon into existence a Pool Cue and Look For a Knife, Length Does NOT matter.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2016, 06:05:04 pm »

Bring your mace down on the zombies that are lying on the ground.

You're taking too much risks out there. Conjure a chestplate and wear it under your trench coat.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2016, 06:13:02 pm »

after that marvelous experience, snap out of the trance and return to the sadly mortal part of reality. Someone has to get them to safety."Edgar, Walter. I need you both to use your powers to try and keep the zombies suppressed. I don't know what exactly happened, but It feels like you two have a link to whatever power just brought them down. Don't ask how I know."
Get driving, we have to get down the stairway before the zombies can recover.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2016, 06:25:19 pm »

*cough cough*

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2016, 11:38:59 pm »

Jie wondered how the others were summoning flails and the like from nowhere. If Jie could conjure up a medkit...

Azywng decided that he should get his character Jie a medkit before he dropped from "Caution" all the way to "Danger".

Azywng bought a medkit with zombie points.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2016, 08:34:03 am »

"Get off my chainsaw!"

Edgar kicks the zombie on his chainsaw.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]