Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Highmax's Silver Nuzlocke/Caratlocke: END  (Read 6200 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

PTW.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
Re: Highmax's Silver Nuzlocke/Caratlocke: Breaking Down Whitney's Door
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2017, 07:25:31 pm »

PTW.
Always welcome to watch me have both the best and worst luck.

So I grinded a bit and found out I missed some trainers. Here's one of the fights

I aptly named the screenshot "Why though" because WHY THOUGH!? This is an area you're expected to go to before you fight Whitney! WHY IS THERE A LEVEL 14 RAICHU WITH THUNDERBOLT!?

Another highlight was I underestimated the power of critical hits

I still won and I still haven't lost anyone, so that's great. On top of that, great news:

I'm excited to say the least. A few hours of grinding later and this is who I decided to bring to the party.

I'm hoping the battles I face in here will make Layla the weapon I need. After all, I didn't grind on those Nidoran M for nothing! I'm going to ignore the department store until later. I don't know if I'll return to buy the TMs there or not.

I forgot its eye-bleedingly pink in here... Alright. Let's make Layla a powerhouse! Only think I'm worried about in here is one trainer's Snubbull, only because they hurt... A lot. Fun fact: the gym layout is the shape of a clefairy. Go look it up if you don't believe me.

That's more like it! Hit a few more trainers-

Welp, there it is. I don't trust Layla to take a hit, so let's switch in Pat.

... I regret my decision. The Snubbull has done nothing but charm and scary face...

Kind of like that Snubbull who did nothing?

Nope, just Jigglypuffs who don't get a hit in. I use the last of my potions to give myself a bit of a one up and now its just Whitney!

I've always been terrified of this fight. So many days where I would send in my Quilava only to get stomped by rollout...

Ok, easy part is done. Took 4 hits from "Doubleslap" though. And now, THE DEVIL COW! Now, let's see how well this goes... Lucky for me, attract doesn't work on Layla and Pat (the two I will be using this fight).

PANIC! She's already bringing out the big guns!

On both sides: THAT'S IT!? Rollout is going to get worse, so all I have to do is land a crit or wait for her to miss. This is why I wish I could team Nidorina dig...

... I'm not risking it. Pat, you're up!

Oh god... Unless Pat hits like a truck, this Miltank is gonna kill her...

... I have to let her fall...

I'M SO SORRY!

I'm gonna play it smarter now. A couple smokescreens should do it- S***! She used milk drink! My only hope now is I burn her- She crits.... Twice...

Welp... That's it then...

FINAL SCORE: 5

(Well... That's all folks...)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 07:36:28 pm by highmax28 »
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.
Pages: 1 [2]