Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17

Author Topic: Deathgame - A Very Insignificant Fort - LNP 42.06  (Read 68764 times)

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
  • Spooky cart at distance
    • View Profile
Re: Deathgame - A Dying Succession Fort With a Twist - LNP 42.06
« Reply #195 on: October 14, 2016, 03:25:08 am »

Unless you opened up one, none of the caverns should have path into fortress.

It can still kill cavern beasts, which could be a little sad, but not dangerous to dwarves.

HMetal2001

• Bay Watcher
  • WipEout - CONTENDER ELIMINATED
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 27, 2016, 03:54:39 pm »

What should I do to let in a caravan? I'm approaching autumn, so help needed.

Nevermind. With the bridges down, the depot is accessible.

22 Hematite, 503

And Zom disappeared into the caverns.

The Spirit informed me that there were no paths to the caverns, unless I dug out any paths, which I haven't. After that, he gave us the all clear, so we should be safe. In commemoration of this, some new coins are on their way!

25 Hematite, 503

I've opened up a new stockpile for armor. Only metal armor is allowed there.

28 Hematite, 503

Now, nobody will go out of their way to get any more logs, as I've just forbidden EVERY SINGLE LOG OUTSIDE. No. More. Logs.

Also, this actually happened?

3 Malachite, 503

Leading a fighting drill. And it's Kumil who's late. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD WHY?

And we have a child doing combat duty?

Well he's playing now. He was probably picking up a toy, but I digress.

7 Malachite, 503

That report came in from the Spirit. He went around the cavern and told me about this.

8 Malachite, 503

Spoiler: Political Satire (click to show/hide)

SERIOUSLY WHY? Still funny though.

12 Malachite, 503

Say hello to our new coin vault! I know that it's the same damn room, but I've not been finding any use for it. This change is permanent! The two coin stacks in the top right corner are:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

20 Malachite, 503

1 Galena, 503

Axe Zan, who actually harvests plants for a social living, as in "justification for food rations", made this. He was in the pattern of getting out of the tavern and then going back to his field to harvest some plants. Thank Lim he finished.

2 Galena, 503

Say hello to the world, Stodir!

Spoiler: Stodir the Baby (click to show/hide)

I really like the fact that babies already have preferences when they're born.

12 Galena, 503

I have ordered my squad inactive. We do need to learn to fight, but we also need to rest.

14 Galena, 503

I ordered some engravings on the golden parts of the tavern/temple room, and I found this little gem:

16 Galena, 503

I've ordered 5 copper battleaxes to be made, as it's part of our import agreement with the Mountainhome.

20 Galena, 503

22 Galena, 503

Why?

24 Galena, 503

She was briefly scared, but she came on board.

Well that was short.

1 Limestone, 503

Autumn has arrived. I have switched the active statuses of mine and Rovod's squads, so her's is inactive, while mine is.

RL is really complicated, so I apologize for this 2 week delay. I will have to put forth that I will have to take 3 weeks each for Autumn and Winter.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 04:18:46 pm by HMetal2001 »
The giant louse is on the loose and some loser dwarf has blood to lose.

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 27, 2016, 06:45:07 pm »

- Yay, new coins! Wonder what they'll symbolize....
Two different coins? Oh right, different metals. I'm not sure which one I like more - one has symbol of the  civilization, while other has the accomplishment of fortress. I'll go with second one.

I stored my and Sanctume's coins on the lower right diagonal of navy and cyan in tavern, btw. Might want to consolidate coins all in one place to fulfil your vision.

- I see you understand why the world was on fire now. I was dissapointed that it failed to burn all the wood properly. Maybe if....no.

Where's a dragon when you want one?

- Substantial note given to their military. I suppose they don't really need anything anymore, but....

An armor stockpile for metal armor? Did you equip them more heavily?

There already were two in the forges, though - one for melting inferior goods and one for collecting better ones (should they be desired to be decorated). If you're relocating, might want to move the second one out.

How have the military non-dodger or miner skills improved by now, anyway?

- Ahahaha yes. What's more, I've gotten dingo men warning messages when embarking on human town - where there are both dingo men citizens and dingo men meat in shops.

From a certain point of view it's good that one became a leader, dingo men are evidently usually treated somewhere between livestock and society member.

From a different point of view, ruler does affect what the civ decides, and Tun Dèg is near humans.

- That's the fate of inorganic non-metal FBs. They may be dangerous, but they don't regenerate, and cavern beasties just have to get lucky enough times.

It was inevitable.

- I think they're saying a lizardfolk conspiracy led by HMetal controls their every move and their society.

Not exactly inaccurate. How would you portray Illuminati in DF engraving, anyway?

- Hm, music. Do we have any omets and omet users?

That gusgash is weird. What's the exceptional decoration? Every part seems vital, but perhaps the pipes or the bellows, as keyboard and chest don't list quality.

It's pretty neat, though.

- Hm, Stodir. Only likes armor stands, very good feel for social relationships and good intuition. She could be mayor or more one day decades into future, working perhaps in linen cloth industry or collecting webs from secured areas.

- We don't have any jumping spiders, do we? *checks biome, sees it is not freezing*

Well we might have some eventually.

- Em probably saw a wild animal or something.

- It is not like I was particulary fast either ^^;;

HMetal2001

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 28, 2016, 02:35:10 am »

Lurkers, please reveal yourselves. We need your help.

HMetal2001

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 28, 2016, 05:43:53 am »

Sorry about the double post, but this needs your attention, dear reader.

I started an adventurer, Alåth, in Deathgame's autumn backup's copy (don't ask), and this happened.

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 28, 2016, 06:35:43 am »

"The forgotten beast Zom Dazosmat pushes the dwarven baby Urist Telinguzol in the upper body, bruising the fat through the giant coyote leather cloak!"

Oh c'mon! It kicked limbs clean off from plump helmet men before!

...Well, I shouldn't have called for that. RIP clerk.

For a beast with deadly dust it is pretty surprising how little knocking out there was, even if Logem dodging or blocking all attacks is as expected from legendary dodger/miner.

Didn't see much of Alåth - would have figured you'd take your dwarf for a swing, but guess not.

Maybe might want to try to record for next time, but I'm not sure how :P

HMetal2001

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 28, 2016, 07:24:37 am »

As far as I can remember, Alåth was chipping away at Zom. Whaddya talking about?

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 28, 2016, 09:43:05 am »

Text doesn't mention Alåth by name once - well that's adv mode for you - but I meant more that it ended up being just fracturing/chipping attacks with spear mostly in first tenth with few kiting attacks, which means that you didn't pick HMetal the dwarf for adventurer. Logem pretty much dominated the last quarter, (only few thrown attacks mixed in, there are no hits by you or spinning things after about 60% into the fight).

(And of course, 90% of lines was somebody being caught in forgotten beast extract :P)

Still, daring to engage without even picking up a weapon from stockpile :3

HMetal2001

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 28, 2016, 11:21:19 am »

Spear, dagger, and the bolt.

60% and afterwards, I was just jumping around and trying to avoid the cloud of dust. I imagine him lke Oberyn's last scene in GoT, except he survied. Also, in a sci-fi setting, I see Alath as the Defiant in First Contact, with it chipping away at the Borg Cube with it's guns at point blank range. And then Logem comes in as the Enterprise, doing 3 or so shots and blows it up, instead of how the original went
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 03:21:28 pm by HMetal2001 »

HMetal2001

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: November 04, 2016, 12:58:07 pm »

Journal of HMetal Silverystopped, Overseer

1 Limestone, 503

Spoiler: We do have omets. (click to show/hide)

17 Limestone, 503

Yay! Merchants!

WHAT?!?

18 Limestone, 503

Litast, the Baroness, Sanctume, Rovod, Onciblu, Astesh, Urist L, Stinthad, Monom and myself gather round a table.

"This transgression cannot be accepted!", shouted the Baroness." We all nod in agreement. "The bridge was clearly down. They could've just gone through the increasingly labyrinthine passageway we dug out for them!" "Your Highness, but didn't you order the labyrinthine entrance?" asked Sanctume. "Manager, I thought you designed the damn entrance in the first place!", Litast growled at Sanctume. "Both of you, STOP ARGUING LIKE CHILDREN OVER A MINI-FORGE!!" Rovod yelled. As the other militia captains were coming in, they immediately walked away from the table, and went about their business.

Onciblu ran out, as he noticed the grunts of the yak cows on the way to the depot. "The caravans aren't here, but the merchants are! So I'll sing!"

20 Limestone, 503

We, the Lightning Picks, have officially started sparring.

These goods are being hauled to the depot:

21 Limestone, 503

"Oi Nish, get back here! You're not through with your drill yet!", I shouted. But he kept on muttering Orsharkacoth and headed upstairs.

Meanwhile Stinthad converses with our Liaison

Stinthad then asks for bolts and booze.

Urvad then gives her the export agreement.

22 Limestone, 503

25 Limestone, 503

WHY THE HELL DO INSIST ON LISTENING TO TERRIBLE POETRY, ONCIBLU??? WHY CAN'T YOU GET TO THE DEPOT????? We need a better broker.

Also, our mayor isn't doing any better.

3 Sandstone, 503

Spoiler: Another baby? (click to show/hide)

5 Sandstone, 503

This month is officially dubbed as "Baby Boom Month". That's because another baby was born today.

At least she's very dwarfy.

Meanwhile,

He's started constructing his mysterious construction. No adamantine? (OOC: I used the u-j "View Job" screen beacuse that particular workshop has a crapton of slate floodgates.)

6 Sandstone, 503

Trading has been completed. Our ☼23000 black bronze crown has been sold, along side 2 raw adamantine and a gold crown and ring, among other trinkets. Sorry, Spirit of the frames, but our fortunes rise and fall together. For that, we bought some books, leather, ores, and some food. Traders always want like a 50% profit or similar.

7 Sandstone,503

8 Sandstone, 503

Spoiler: What the f- (click to show/hide)

(OOC: I had a mistake in my txt log, so I went in my save and looked the babies up.)

10 Sandstone, 503

And it's finally here!

Okay. A floodgate. Dunno what to use it for.

"By Dwarven law, the Overseer and all nobility, except for auxiliary militia captains, are to congratulate any dwarf who has made an artifact.", Litast read loudly in her office. "HMe.. Overseer, summon Urist, Sanctume, Rovod, Onciblu, Astesh and Stinthad. We have your recruit to congratulate."

As we were climbing up the stairs, I tried to heal the rift between Litast and Sanctume. Turns out they both apologized to each other. "I'm so excited! I'm not gonna miss this one!", she exclaimed. "Ey, you made a fancy figurine yourself, Sanctume.", Litast said. Urist came with her pen and parchment, and Onciblu had this air of contentness, which was mainly because of the successful trade a couple of days ago. "HMetal, I hate having to call you "Overseer".", Litast said out of nowhere. "I hate the title myself. It's decreed by law, so I am an 'Overseer' according to the King. At least with official records. If you want it this way, I'm HMetal. Not the vaunted 'Overseer'." "Alright, we're just about here and..."

"NISH, YOU POSESSED MAD LUNKHEAD! CONGRATULATIONS!",  I shouted as I saw him. "You now have an engraving in your honor."

"Thank you Sir." "You don't have to stand on attention like that!", Litast said. "Come on, be proud of yourself!" Rovod told him. "Nish, report to the tavern, and take a swig of your preferred (and available) drink. Understood, recruit?", I said. "Yes Sir. Thank you Sir." "You earned it!"

He slowly walked to the tavern for a drink. "Well, now he's out of the way, can we now discuss the business?" Onciblu asked. "Well, he used gabbro and some rather low-value gemstones. With the quality though, it's certainly good. But all in all it's worth this much." She then showed us her final analysis, alongside a description for the sake of record-keeping.

"Well that was a let-down. I know it was made from gabbro, but still, quite a let-down.", Onciblu frowned. "It's still hotly debated in the medical world on why some dwarves become posessed by unknown forces, or have strange moods in general. Emotional states do play a role, though.", Astesh stated in a dry, professorial tone. "500 years, and no ideas yet? What about the theologians? Anything from them?" Rovod asked. "In Tun Dèg, some say that The Secret of Webbing, God of Creation, rolls a dice, and whoever's name shows on top is chosen. He does this as it;s His way of reminding us of who created us." I said. "Well, why are some secretive while others shout from 50 metres away for unforbidding some raw adamantine for his coffin?", inquired Sanctume. "The Secret of Webbing sees if the chosen dwarf is happy or not. If the dwarf isn't, His minions induce either a macabre or fell mood. If the dwarf is relatively content, He either commands a minion to posess him, or make him secretive. Or yet, make him extremely dedicated to his craft of the artifact." Litast responded. "Well, when a dwarf is fey, their hormones go off the charts. The organs' endocrine receptors become more sensitive, and adrenaline is secreted in tandem." Astesh added. "No wonder Stinthad, the fey recruit, looked like some elf was trying to swindle him in a tavern." our mayor, coincidentally named Stinthad, dryly remarked.

11 Sandstone, 503

"HMetal, why in the blazes do you want to record this month as the 'Baby Boom Month'?", asked Litast and Sanctume. "Read my log so far, will you?", I responded. After reading the journal, Litast said, "Consider it done."

12 Sandstone, 503

And it's complete. Nish's engraving.

14 Limestone, 503

Also, what the hell happened to Asmel?

If it wasn't obvious, I've been looking over the medical reports from Astesh and Erush before him. A guy named Thob's just drowsy, but Olon, an engraver, has been getting the shaft. The elven wooden shaft. Let the reports explain.

21 Sandstone, 503

Also the merchants are leaving.

22 Sandstone, 503

The Tongs have been pulled back to training.

25 Sandstone, 503

Oh Lim, save us all.

"I'm now a duchess! Woo hoo!!", hollered Litast. "Jeez, calm down for a second.", I said. "I'm a duchess now! How do expect me to calm down? I just got a promotion! And so did Ingish!" "Well he's still subordinate to Rovod in military matters." "The same goes for Monom, then? How the hell do you expect to run a fortress guard when its captain is in a sqadron where she's a subordinate?", she asked with a flustered tone. "Good point. I'll look it up on the rulebook/guidebook then. Until that, we celebrate!"

1 Timber, 503

A GOBLIN SWORDSMAN COMING TO VISIT? Oh crap, he could be looking for a vulnerability in here if his kin come to ambush us.

3 Timber, 503

That was in z29??

4 Timber, 503

7 Timber, 503

Wait what? He has a nephew older than him apparently.

26 Timber, 503

A visiting philosopher wrote that. Some time ago. I forgot when. Yay me.

28 Timber, 503

As the season draws to a close, I yet wonder what may possibly go wrong here.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 10:19:22 am by HMetal2001 »

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: November 04, 2016, 02:13:16 pm »

• Yay, a...Scottish instrument? We don't live on an isle!

• The wagons bypassed, despite depot being marked accessible on D? Perhaps the opening should be moved on the other side of brook, but I thought that affected just other civs. 

Also, lol@increasingly labyrinthine passage. Was another detour added?

Dwarven music really likes perfect intervals. Though who the hell names a chord ngub? I'm having hard time not inserting an apostrophe there (ng'ub).

• Yay, a spar! They should rise to greater strength quickly! (dodging doesn't train strength, and mining barely has an effect)

Well...It'll still take 1-2 years, but that is an eyeblink in dwarven lifespawn.

• That's all the crowns that weren't worn? Or did you use dfhack's cleanowned?

Raw adamantine is kinda bad option to trade tho :P It's far away, and would be more valuable when smithed. Toady's value system makes services rendered crazy valuable in comparison to just the raw materials ^^;;

Oh yeah, and this is important: All your images below the line of export agreement are missing (including agreement). This is because you used things like http://Export Agreement for their link..

Booze and bolts...Eh, it is not like the fort needs anything in particular. It is not like we lack iron, for instance ^^;;

23k crown being sold...Guess you kept it being decorated. I half thought you'd put it on HMetal the dwarf, but will you equip him with some other crown then?

• Oh yeah, I also had several babies in a row. Guess they all got pregnant again at the same time and popped out new ones. Could tell them to keep it back, I suppose,...or just stick the children in a burrow. Eh, they'll go out when hungry.

• You should have assigned him to mood burrow and forbid the workshop before he started the construction to ensure adamantine usage (well, if you didn't trade away all the raw adamantine). Though t-look supports "-" to go to the end of the list, view job is an interesting alternative.

Though, a military miner artifact? I thought Lightning Picks were sparring?

Nonetheless, it makes them even more deadlier in combat.

...Well, it would, if it hadn't been a possession ^^;;

Used to hate them, now I'm okay with the free artifact since mood-capable dwarves are plentiful enough.

• Asmel...I think that's the Legendary Woodburner who got attacked by a giant coati, once before the coati died, and once after? Her baby was left crawling for a bit...It's probably fine, though.

Also, I (currently) can't see the reports, sadly enough.

• Setting up the justice system? I usually don't brother, due the numerous murders perpetuated by it....But I guess this makes Monom even more important. Well, it would, if anybody did any crimes.

Puppy law, hehe. Well, I guess she will be genki policedwarf.

• Goblin families can be quite weird.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 02:17:16 pm by Fleeting Frames »

HMetal2001

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: November 04, 2016, 02:14:36 pm »

Whoops. Correcting now Correcting complete.
I mistakenly pressed post. Sorry about that.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 02:26:09 pm by HMetal2001 »

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: November 04, 2016, 03:06:31 pm »

Hehe, I usually edit my posts a lot after posting as well :P If 10 minutes haven't yet passed there's a good chance you're seeing a draft :v

• Okay, I see them now....Bomrek ToolUmbra...But I don't know them.

Hm. I suppose out of those that they ask for, battle axes are somewhat valauable, if not as valuable as trap components still.

• Heh at the "Problem!" placement with workshop. What's that tileset, Phoebus?

• You could just assign a random chair and table to Stinthad in dining room, it's royal 347 times over. Though, I'm surprised she didn't have a pair already.

Another baby still missing. There's a DF joke in here, though: "and nobody cares" :P

Asmel & Asen had another daughter? Nice for them. With the incoming neglet, good to not get sick as well.

While Zuglar's and Lolor's kid is pretty nice, I guess Adil takes the cake in best baby. Wonder if babies can dodge minecarts?

And well, I guess it wasn't goblins being long-lived. Go dwarves.

• Ana Scarjail died? How? Did they drink too much?

• Ah, I see. Mason, not miner. Possession and same result either way, though.

But an artifact floodgate in a shop littered with artifact floodgates XD....Okay, now that IS useful, as building destroyers can't wear it down, and it can be used in a sealable entrance so tight a thief can't fit through.

Could add it to The Golden Defence....Or perhaps create a separate entrance to the caverns.

Or perhaps use it for anti-army aviary...A project quite likely to backfire, granted, as the fortress isn't in range of any armies.

Where are you engraving the mood images, anyway?

• Wonder if Graveltake is still standing? After over 4 centuries, perhaps not....

• Asmel being infected in the nail means she'll keep bleeding out a bit... Dwarven medical care simply hasn't invented scissors. Perhaps cutting off the hand would work...Or sticking her in dodge-training to increase her toughness. Though, iirc I already did the second one. Is she pale or faint when walking about?

• Wonder what the visiting philosopher preferred? Wonder if that affects dwarves reading it?

Well, only few ways to find out.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 03:08:44 pm by Fleeting Frames »

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: November 04, 2016, 07:03:24 pm »

Awesome update, and welcome babies!

HMetal2001

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 13, 2016, 07:13:46 am »

Journal of HMetal Silverystopped, Overseer

1 Moonstone, 503

Code: [Select]
The engraver's left upper arm skids along the ground and the part is smashed into the body, an unrecognizable mass!
An artery has been opened by the attack!
The engraver gives in to pain.
The engraver slams into an obstacle!
The militia commander slams into the engraver!
The engraver regains consciousness.
The engraver gives in to pain.

That's all that I could piece together regarding Olon's situation. Also the Goblin's dead. He apparently suffocated.

2 Moonstone, 503

Ana's civilization (or organised demon cult) will come for retribution, so the outdoor bridges have been lifted.

3 Moonstone, 503

Iton's telling the story of me resigning my post as expedition leader. She's forgetting the part about resigning voluntarily.

5 Moonstone, 503

A Human maceman's visiting, so the bridges are ordered to be retracted and lowered.

8 Moonstone, 503

The Maceman has come to the Crewed Fruit. He introduces himself as Mukca Gorbeaquov. I don't know, but this name is kinda suspicious. (OOC:Gorbachev?)

9 Moonstone, 503

Gorbeaquov is telling a story about how Mater Growershocks became the general of The Indigo Nations. Human names continue to surprise me.

10 Moonstone, 503

This fort has become a tourism hotspot! A philosopher (please write something here) is visiting. The only fort of Tun Deg away from Tun Deg. A frontier fort! Except nobody else has decided to colonise this part of Ecamo Alino.

11 Moonstone, 503

I just found out why the Tongs weren't at the archery range. That was because I set copper bolts for combat only! No training wooden bolts were available, so copper bolts are reinstated.

17 Moonstone, 503

That was just validated today. That is part of the stronger armament of the Tongs. WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO FIGHT!

Sorry about that outburst. "Thanks, HMetal. But, to be honest, why steel? Why not bone or leather?", Rovod asked. "We all need to survive, and better armor is well, better.", I responded. "One hell of a way to justify a decision.", she quipped sarcastically. "Well, get to the archery range. You're a good marksdwarf, but our enemies are better, so get to practice."

18 Moonstone, 503

I bet his parents are proud of him.

28 Moonstone, 503

Now THAT is what I like to see.

25 Opal, 503

Here we go again. He's added to the Moods burrow.

27 Opal, 503

He's claimed the raw adamantine workshop.

28 Opal, 503

And he took 3 raw adamantine ores. In Kobold slang, "DIS GONNA BE FUN, DUDE!"

4 Obsidian, 503

"Bloody carp men!", I shouted. "Holy carp, what the hell happened now?", came in the Duchess. "Look at it, Litast! A fligghillydiggidy throne!!!" Sanctume, Rovod, Onciblu, Astesh, Urist and Stinthad came in running. Urist, with her trusty parchment and pen, was almost drooling.

"Datan, you secretive bastard with a pick!", I exclaimed. "Now YOU have an engraving."

"Thank you Sir.", Datan meekly said. Astesh took him to the hospital to ask how he felt with that strange mood going on. "Onto business!", Urist said as she showed her notepad.

All our jaws dropped. Not nearly as much as when Stinthad, one of my pickdwarfs, made Osalog. She also described it as such in her parchment:

"Ai 'eed te go teh surgery now", said Onciblu. "Because your jaw dropped low enough for it to dislocate?", Sanctume quipped. Onciblu nodded. "C'mon, you're kidding, aren't you?", Stinthad asked. With a wide grin, Onciblu said, "Yep!" "This throne's fit for the King!", Rovod exclaimed. "We can safely say the reception is very positive.", I said. They all coldly stared at me.

5 Obsidian, 503

(OOC: The engravings are on the wall of the archery range, where your Spirit is, Flames)

13 Obsidian, 503

Two snowstorms, and this happened. I have nothing to report about, so how's the weather? Pretty glum here if you ask any one of us.

24 Obsidian, 503

The outdoors aren't a wintery hellscape anymore. 4 more days, and I'll be a militia captain, sparring with my squadmates in the barracks. And with one more indulgence, I've ordered the minting of one stack of adamantine coins.

28 Obsidian, 503

I have submitted my resignation of Overseership of Deathgame to the Duchess. We are still friends, but I'm just Captain now.

Here's the save. Indefinite hiatus?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17