Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 44

Author Topic: Omega Legion: The Road Goes Ever On  (Read 66053 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: The Road Goes Ever On
« Reply #135 on: August 25, 2016, 07:36:54 am »

There are no remaining fishpeople at the door, yes?  Say the below to the wounded defender, from a safe distance:

"This one advises twoleg to find Halfdragon.  It can heal wound."

Assuming the defenders don't act aggressively towards him, Dar'yajira will then exit (requesting they open the door if it is shut), and attack any remaining aggressive fishpeople.  If all the remaining fishpeople are incapacitated, he'll guard their wounded and defend them from being executed.   Not so close that they can strike at him from the ground, though.
Both defenders turn, jumping a little in surprise. They both visibly relax after they scan your fur. "H-half dragon?" One asks as you saunter past, though the half opened door, and look around the carnage. You settle near a few fishpeople who are moving like the ones on the path did after the Eye screamed at them.

Terrance pokes Senna a couple times. "THIS ONE APPEARS TO BE DAMAGED. SOMEONE SHOULD PROBABLY EXAMINE IT."

Dull Senna's nerves, but otherwise do not attempt to assist her.
You dull Senna's nerves. You may have overdone it a bit though, as she starts crying out "My eyes! I can't see. tehy have some kind of darkness spell!"

She's pretty good about slapping your poking tentacles away, though, eyes or no eyes. "You wanna lose those?"

Hit the thing point blank with father's dark magic then try and get back and stabilize my magic for 2 or 3 minute's so it's safe to use my holy magic.
You launch your magic at the retreating fishguy, but he moves around one of the small buildings just as you do, and your shot goes wide. You sit down on top of the boulder and look around, trying to become calm, and to drive the dark thoughts and bloodlust away so you can be of use to the wounded. Might take more than a few minutes though.

I let the fleeing enemies go and say this.
"Are we gonna bash their noggins in. We only need one really."
Dessmo, sitting on the path, hhand over his wound, grimaces in pain. He scans the battlefield, eyes settling on Dar'yajira. "I believe Dar would prefer to keep as many alive as possible. Tie them up, and only kill if necessary. The battle is over, unless these recover and think they can start something."

None of the fallen (four or so, I don't know I lost count) enemy look like they are ready to put up a fight. The one or two with presence of mind are dropping their weapons and holding their hands up, keeping their heads turned awkwardly to the side in what looks like a rather uncomfortable pose.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 25, 2016, 07:40:23 am »

Plbbbbt.

((Taunt them from a distance.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 25, 2016, 08:38:27 am »

"DO NOT WORRY, THAT IS BUT A TEMPORARY INCONVENIENCE. WELL, I THINK SO."

Relax the spell on Senna.

((formatting pending))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 25, 2016, 11:53:33 am »

Relax more try and patch up anyone's wounds who come to me without using magic say the below to the guys asking about me.
[shadow=left]"He's talking about me I'm Noir and I'm a demigod half dragon."[\shadow]
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 25, 2016, 12:11:46 pm »

Try to find the others, pickpocket (and by that I mean feel up) the hottest member of the party, which is me...unless anyone proves hotter also go see if I have any equipement
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 03:26:10 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 25, 2016, 03:21:19 pm »

I'll ask Dessmo some rope and go tie them up. I'll say what's written below.
"Don't worry furry feline friend. I'm just gonna tie them buggers up."

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 26, 2016, 07:19:59 am »

Plbbbbt.

((Taunt them from a distance.))
Charisma: 0. Roll (1). Three of them leap up and attack you. Two with their hands, and one with a scream. One of them gets a good punch in which cracks your viewscreen, leaving a line straight across your vision. The other misses and goes tumbling. The shouter hits you a glancing blow, shorting out one of your communication nodules. Plantbaby does ... something, and the shouter's eyes roll up in its head. It falls forward on it's face, arms splayed.

"DO NOT WORRY, THAT IS BUT A TEMPORARY INCONVENIENCE. WELL, I THINK SO."

Relax the spell on Senna.

((formatting pending))
"I can see again. Ugh. that last blast was too close for comfort."

Dar'yajira finds a nice high spot that he can watch the prisoners and his team from, and lays down there to rest.  He releases any remaining buffs.
Dar climbs up onto the wall and settles in Senna's lap, which proves to be mildly inconvenient for her. "I can't shoot deadly arrows if you stay there, you." She seems reeeeeel interested in shooting deadly arrows. Like, she might even move you sometime today. If she has to. I guess.

Oh,three of the prisoners attack the Eye for sticking it's tongue out at them and making raspberries. He gets a crack in his screen, and something pops. The plantbaby does something, and the situation kinda settles down, though one of them still looks ready to keep swinging. He isn't going for weapons though, just fists.

Relax more try and patch up anyone's wounds who come to me without using magic say the below to the guys asking about me.
[shadow=left]"He's talking about me I'm Noir and I'm a demigod half dragon."[\shadow]
You check first on Dessmo and get him patched up pretty well. Maybe a little snug. Perhaps binding his arm to his side was unnecessary. the sedatives were almost certainly over the top. Well, he's sleeping comfortably, so it's all good, right?

Next is the injured survivor of the Omega outpost. You stat to bind his chest, but about halfway through, you hear a loud crack, he screams and clutches his side, and the bandages start to turn dark with blood.

Looks like Senna and any wounded enemies will have to wait til another round.

Try to find the others, pickpocket (and by that I mean feel up) the hottest member of the party, which is me...unless anyone proves hotter also go see if I have any equipement
I hadn't ... hadn't quite gotten there yet, but sure, why not. You get roughly tossed into a circle, and come out in a small closet in the back of the little fort. You step out into the fort and, seeing no one else around, begin stroking and caressing your chest, muttering dirty things to yourself. You don't have any equipment, but there are some dead guys around. You could loot one of them if you like. Also, you'll probably find ATH's character, Lenglon's character, Senna, and possibly Alaran to be hotter than yourself. Dessmo has a rugged quality, but is perhaps a bit too lumpy and scowly to be hot. I'm not coing to comment on possible beastiality and necrophilia, so you can decide for yourself whether Samuel or Dar is hotter than yourself, or if that applies.

I'll ask Dessmo some rope and go tie them up. I'll say what's written below.
"Don't worry furry feline friend. I'm just gonna tie them buggers up."
You go into the fort, since Dessmo is napping, Avoid the weirdo groping himself and gurgling about hot potatos and sour cream, and gather some rope from the supplies. You tie up the captives just fine, except for the one still taking swings at the Eye.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 26, 2016, 07:22:25 am »

Alaran, alarn definately. Anyways go try and loot weapons and armor. Look for some light weaponry. Take a look at where I am
((And sorry ozark, I was about two and a half days worths of sleep deprivation))
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 11:56:14 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 26, 2016, 11:37:13 am »

Check what the hell just happened m and try to slowly heal him with my holy power's.
"o-Ow um..Okay i-Ill fix you up now.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 26, 2016, 04:51:40 pm »

I'll slowly walk to the swinging enemies back and try to hit him with my ball and chain. I'm not swinging to kill but I wouldn't mind if he was dead either. If he's just unconcious, Il'' ty him up. I quietly mutter this to myself.
"The cat won't mind this right? I mean it's only fair."
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 02:09:58 am by Loki987 »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 27, 2016, 04:07:26 am »

Alaran, alarn definately. Anyways go try and loot weapons and armor. Look for some light weaponry. Take a look at where I am
((And sorry ozark, I was about two and a half days worths of sleep deprivation))
You get a light sword from one of the fort's corpses, and begin stripping him of his leather armor. And boots. You are in a 20 foot by 20 foot stone room, with several dead guys and no ceiling. There is a gate to one side, and a door to the other. No one is in here, but there is a giant blue cat, and a squid or something up on the wall.

Continue to inconveniently lay in Senna's lap, preventing her from attacking.  That little fight should resolve itself nonlethally, and anyone who gets injured deserves it.
Senna does the little ear scritchy thingum. I wonder why Omega doesn't have any dogs yet. Maybe we're just mostly cat people. And violent murderers. Same thing, really.

Check what the hell just happened m and try to slowly heal him with my holy power's.
"o-Ow um..Okay i-Ill fix you up now.
(1) this seems like the exact right course of action here. It goes predictably badly, as holy magic begins burning the residues of your other magics right out of you. this hurts. So now he is bleeding and broken, and you are rolling on the ground in pain, screaming, blue fire flickering across your limbs and torso. Yor sight takes on a blue and red mottled tinge, making it difficult to see.

I'll slowly walk to the swinging enemies back and try to hit him with my ball and chain. I'm not swinging to kill but I wouldn't mind if he was dead either. If he's just unconcious, Il'' ty him up. I quietly mutter this to myself.
"The cat won't mind this right? I mean it's only fair."
The guy sees you coming and turns, twisting his head sideways again. You clobber him a good one and he drops. he's still conscious, moaning, with his hands on his head. he meekly allows you to bind him securely with the others.

Alaran reports that the other fishmen fled in their boats. Alaran and the Omega ship gt a couple hits in on one of them, but they escaped without additional casualties. The ship is now returning to the dock, and will be ready when you are. The non wounded Omega that was manning the outpost asks: "Who is in charge here?" Dessmo is unconscious, and Senna is recovering from that little rock explosion. And Alaran is on the ship yet.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 27, 2016, 10:10:27 am »

Well then.  Umm...Request repair.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 44