Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 44

Author Topic: Omega Legion: The Road Goes Ever On  (Read 65833 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: The Road Goes Ever On
« Reply #585 on: November 04, 2016, 10:25:34 pm »

Try to continue to remain stable?/b]
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: November 05, 2016, 10:08:53 pm »

You know, come to think of it, that last action should be enough to get you guys out of danger, so we can just have you regroup and head back to base. Anyone wanna make any side trips on the way through?

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: November 05, 2016, 11:18:15 pm »

Terrance is ready to regroup.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: November 05, 2016, 11:51:44 pm »

regroup
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: November 06, 2016, 12:19:37 am »

nope
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: November 06, 2016, 12:48:09 am »

You know, come to think of it, that last action should be enough to get you guys out of danger, so we can just have you regroup and head back to base. Anyone wanna make any side trips on the way through?
No preference.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: November 06, 2016, 03:50:40 pm »

Alright. You guys basically pack up, and part ways with the Baron's forces as they move on. Looks like at least there won't be open warfare between them and the mechanists, but the baron will be paying closer attention to that colony from now on. And perhaps so will some of his noble associates, which isn't necessarily a positive as far as Omega is concerned, but was almost inevitable. Anyway, you gather that information through various conversations and whatnot as you go.

You head back to Port Heron, eventually getting onto a skiff and riding the river. You arrive midafternoon and settle in for the day while Noir goes on a little spiritual quest. She meets the rest of you at your lodgings that night, and you head out early in the morning on the ship that brought you here. Jack gets his leg amputated in the city because it starts to get a deadly infection, in addition to being mostly destroyed anyway. When you sail out into the morning sun, the brightness makes the transition weird, as if you just kept sailing right into the sun. Once your eyes adapt you note that you are still on the water back at Omega, in the desert on the plateau. the sun is shining as blisteringly hot as usual, but the heat feels sticky and muggy instead of dead and dry. The ship lists at about ten degrees port and sticks fast. It's a little awkward climbing off and wading into the Base. Below, the serpentine lake on the floor of the canyon sparkles where it is in sunlight, and reflects blue and clear in the shade. Something is swimming in it, and the few odd plants down there have grown bright green and colorful, for a change.

Go ahead and level, report if you are so inclined, and discuss options for acknowledgement of your actions.

Level up in this thread.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: November 06, 2016, 04:08:32 pm »

+5 to charisma
+5 general knowledge

and go and see if I can get a replacement leg that has a friendly magic in it
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: November 06, 2016, 04:19:46 pm »

What are my stats again???
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: November 06, 2016, 04:28:16 pm »

check first page of the omega legion main thread
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: November 06, 2016, 06:01:56 pm »

+Memory
+Magic
charsheet in charsheet thread updated with the above changes.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: November 06, 2016, 06:43:37 pm »

+Memory
+Magic
charsheet in charsheet thread updated with the above changes.
noted. ding!

-2 in str spd dex
0 in con, cha
2 in int, memory.

-2 in unarmed, blunt, sharp
-1 ranged
0 gen know
1 in specialization
2 in gen. know, magic.

... you are a very specialized character. Expect a little more risk than I've put you under this mission, especially if you use something like those sonic screams again.

+5 to charisma
+5 general knowledge

and go and see if I can get a replacement leg that has a friendly magic in it

level up noted.
Ding!

You are given a wood leg. it's one of those living wood ones, so it flexes. it's still a little stiff though. It's also self repairing, and has a chance to heal other damage, but at a cost.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 44