Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 44

Author Topic: Omega Legion: The Road Goes Ever On  (Read 66064 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: The Road Goes Ever On
« Reply #180 on: August 29, 2016, 11:10:13 pm »

((.....nottt funnyyyy. :P))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 29, 2016, 11:21:41 pm »

"Everyone calm down, we have a job here. Tell me, what are we to do? Dragon, work on the man Tentacle I wish for you to stay on watch out and patrol the area up ahead, I will join you in a bit. I may have just showed up but I will not see this thing fall apart so quickly. Other men, tell me what are your strengths? I wish for this not to fall apart so damn quickly and have us kill each other cause from the work I've seen you guys do you are all good at it."
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 11:25:28 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 29, 2016, 11:24:56 pm »

Terrance looks at down at Noir, then at Dar, then at Jack, and then back to Dar.

"...FINE." it finally growls, ejecting itself from Noir's head with a squelch.

((action edited.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 29, 2016, 11:29:14 pm »

Heal HEAL HEAL THEM WITH HOLY  MAGIC DONT DIE ON ME!  :
come on come on you can make it! Hold strong I'm going to save you I won't let you die i-I you don't deserve it i-I won't let you die! Noir is  noticeably crying

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 29, 2016, 11:32:41 pm »

"Thank you, now tell me who are these men and how did we get here...this situation that is?"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 30, 2016, 07:07:01 am »

Aww, that deescalated quickly.

Looks like only Noir has an action requiring a roll. (I wouldn't roll, because someone reminded me of some game mechanics regarding that, but with all the chaos, it's necessary).
(1) ...
 alright, a constitution roll to see if he survives his previously acquired wounds. (1)
okay, we've rolled something like four ones and a two trying to help this guy. He dead. that leaves one survivor of the raid.

Alright here's what happens next.
Alaran comes out with the stretcher. Upon seeing that the guy is dead, he instructs you all to help move corpses. If any of you have a preferred way to get rid of the enemies' bodies, or the allies, let me know. Otherwise, the enemies get dumped in the ocean by where they invaded from, and the allies get put into one of the miscellaneous buildings, with furniture and scrap wood placed around them and set on fire. The fire is tended until the bodies are thoroughly burned. This is nasty, smelly, sweaty work. During this time, Dessmo awakens. He approaches the fire, does something, and the flames turn bright green for a while. The bodies burn much quicker after that.

There is little in the way of loot available - some weapons and light armor, and ... oh, there are three vials of what Terance identifies as an antitoxin, there is a leather talisman, and a pewter hair pin, for some reason. Additionally, the group finds about 24000 copper pieces. So, that's a fairly substantial ache right there. Dessmo puts the copper in the captain's cabin of the ship to be distributed later, except for 1000 of it, which he uses for travel expenses - food, minor equipment replacements, that kind of thing, at the small port you arrive at when you cross to the mainland.

Senna (and Aylia) take Noir aside for some private words of encouragement, and afterward, about two hours after that guy dies, Noir heals everyone's wonds. Except the Eye.

Alaran places a round stone with a flat bottom right in the center of the Eye's pupil. This obscures his vision and causes geometric figures and sequences of code to run in his mind's eye. The rest of you see sparks and green lines that twist and turn at right angles aroiund his head. The lines are borken, and some zig and zag in very small lines tracing the outline of what appear to be the plantbaby's roots, forming a sort of negative space image of them. Because of this, Alaran asks Dar to aid him in repairing the Eye, since nature magic is his purview.

Whether Dar does or not, Everyone gets some sleep, then loads onto the ship and sails across to the mainland. It is midmorning, and you have about a six hour trip to get to the Mechanist Colony, or an eight hour trip to get to the Baron's castle. Up to you. So this round, post any retro actions for while on the island, and post preference for where you are going.
Aylia and Senna are detached for reconnaissance of some of the damaged land issues that have been cropping up.

Did I miss anything?

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 30, 2016, 10:16:13 am »

Dar'yajira will offer his assistance if requested, but will emphasize that he's really not good with theoretical druidic magic.  Just self-casting.

Otherwise, Dar will just stay near Noir, protectively watching.  He's mildly suspicious of Jack, but won't do anything about him unless he acts aggressive.

Note that ERP will be interpreted as aggression from Jack, because No.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 30, 2016, 10:39:59 am »

"So, anyone please mind explaining to me what all happened?"
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 30, 2016, 12:17:01 pm »

Terrence would have nabbed the antitoxin, and stashed it in its chest. It would the try to glean information on the pendant via farseeing. The downtime would be spent skulking, and watching Noir out of the corner of its eye.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 30, 2016, 12:20:10 pm »

Check if any of the armor is better then my current armor, nab a short sword and bow and arrows
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 30, 2016, 01:10:11 pm »

I pester anyone for information about the gods who could have changed me. I also look for info about these gods myself by reading books, etc. When the Eye is fixed I tell him the somewhat exagurated but nonetheless heroic tale of how I saved him from the fishguy. Say to Jack.
"We stopped a raid by fishmen. What about ya what are ya doing here?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 30, 2016, 02:01:21 pm »

Noir.....Looks in better spirits due to the encouragement she was given and manages to crack a small smile by the very end of it.Noir approaches jack one of the people who seemed to be helping her agasint the octopus.In a slightly grateful tone a small smile on her face.
".....thanks for um helping fix that..... situation there."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 30, 2016, 02:23:28 pm »

"No problem, I saw your help on that man could either do no more real damage or help him. Now as to who I am...you may refer to me as Jacky or Rolland. I am just a man here to help you all for our mutual benefits. Now I do hope to help and bring order to that mess I saw.""
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 30, 2016, 02:46:01 pm »

"I'm....Noir Dragonfang half dragon demigod.....My powers conflict with each other and becuase I was using dad's magic it.....makes it hard to use my holy magic."[/glow]
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 02:48:16 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 30, 2016, 02:57:04 pm »

"Well, tell you this, if you are the healer then I am oing to see if the doctor can help train you after this. And Demi-god? Please go on."
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 44