Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 32

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Rubble and Ruin. DEUS EX?  (Read 40367 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Blasphemy and Murder
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2016, 08:47:40 am »

Hmm. From the description of Katha, I am not sure what sort of spells would weaken magic involving them. It seems to be a generally 'anti-chaos' god. I cannot think of a spell that would be useful against priests of Katha that would not also endanger teammates.

Grab some ammo for the handcrossbow and something to hold the ammo in. Don't want to forget that.

Grab rope, because rope is useful.

Other than that, I think Ebony is ready. Thank the person who's giving supplies and go where the rest of the ready people are.

((Sounds like you're not going to let me live down letting Ebony go braindead last mission, eh? :P ))
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 08:53:10 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2016, 08:57:03 am »

Take a grappling hook along. Never know when that'll come in handy along. And it'll go well with the rope!

Other than that, READY FOR KILLING.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2016, 09:38:42 am »

I'll take the armor then, and ignore fur enchants for now. Before we go, I begin to play the Song of the Crow, directed at nobody in particular.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2016, 09:53:02 am »

Korvash ready
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 08, 2016, 09:58:42 am »

Hmm. From the description of Katha, I am not sure what sort of spells would weaken magic involving them. It seems to be a generally 'anti-chaos' god. I cannot think of a spell that would be useful against priests of Katha that would not also endanger teammates.

Grab some ammo for the handcrossbow and something to hold the ammo in. Don't want to forget that.

Grab rope, because rope is useful.

Other than that, I think Ebony is ready. Thank the person who's giving supplies and go where the rest of the ready people are.

((Sounds like you're not going to let me live down letting Ebony go braindead last mission, eh? :P ))
Ammo, quiver, rope gotten. The supplier grunts his acknowledgement and chews on his cigar.

I like to tease. You are a good target. I do hope you enjoy the game and all though :D

Take a grappling hook along. Never know when that'll come in handy along. And it'll go well with the rope!

Other than that, READY FOR KILLING.

Yes, everyone gets rope and grappling hooks it's in the cart. Killing will commence in the morning

I'll take the armor then, and ignore fur enchants for now. Before we go, I begin to play the Song of the Crow, directed at nobody in particular.
aw, that enchantment was going to be fun. ah well. Armor it is. Gambeson and chain, right?

You pull out your lute and begin playing. There is something hypnotic about the sound, mezmerizing. You are caught up in rhythm, melody, tone and pacing, and are swept into the music. You sing a song of despair and doubt. And everyone in the room, except the stone man, Corvo, and Clunkers, shakes their heads, falls to their knees, wails, and weeps.
"Why are we doing this?"
"We're all going to die!"
"I don't really want to kill anyone anymore."
Clunkers' spider splays out on the floor, inert, and his staff falls over with a clatter.

Corvo Caws, an orange gleam in his eye.

the stone man scowls. "Nice knowing you, grunts."

Yes, we're off to an Omega start for sure.

Well, some time later, everyone kinda regains their composure and get unsteadily to their feet. Some additional crew are brought in to examine everyone and provide restoratives. Finally, you all are lead to a largish wooden room. "When we close this door, stay in here, until the other door opens. If you value your life, do not open this door again, until that one has been opened. Remember this, once through, only the icon will bring you back to Omega through this door."

And with that, the door is closed. Three minutes later, the door on the other side of the room is opened. You glimpse a dusty street, dark and gloomy, before the door swings shut again, and a small, gnarled man with a lopsided grin stands before you.

"So, Are you guys the Omega Legion, then?" He asks.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2016, 10:04:14 am »

Stab killer hound with my long sword and use my powers on him if he tries anything on me. Better yet, just stab and lash out at anyone doing anyone to me.
Try and keep others from doing anything to the man (with out putting my self in physical danger) until he has confirmed if he is a friend.
If he is a foe then do the following
chug potion if I have not already, welcoming to the guild by trying to bring back all his repressed memories at once and all his bad non repressed ones .

"I take it you are here to help us? A sorta type of guide?"
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 08:19:43 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 08, 2016, 10:08:53 am »

"We're from the Right Honorable Guild of Go Fuck Yourself, good chap. You a member, or do we need to induct you?"

Statement.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2016, 10:13:13 am »

((Weren't we just told not to tell anyone we're with the Legion if we don't want to die a gruesome death? Also, would the Song of the Crow be considered a discordant effect?))
Casually whistle a familiar tune, directed at our nosy acquaintance.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2016, 10:13:45 am »

"We're from the Right Honorable Guild of Go Fuck Yourself, good chap. You a member, or do we need to induct you?"

Statement.
Varion aplaudes this glorious man.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 08, 2016, 10:16:52 am »

Clunkers glares angrily at Varion for answering the man in a way that could be taken as an admission to being from the legion. Though since his face has no moving parts, it can be kind of hard to tell.

"Statement: As this one's good associate said, we are from the Right Honorable Guild of Go Fuck Yourself. Either identify yourself or fuck off."

Say above.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 10:18:37 am by Pancaek »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 08, 2016, 10:20:38 am »

Varion whispers to those near him the following
"What sorta memories should I bring up if he doesn't identify himself? Taking all offers and requests. Also sorry, wasn't thinking, let's just disable hom and kill him."
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 01:39:08 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 08, 2016, 02:19:52 pm »

Corvo simply ignores the man and blinks past him, and goes to casually inspect the target building from above. The room holding the Icon itself could probably be accessed by window, right? May be best to loot, then burn.

If the dude somehow prevents me from getting past him, welcome him to the most honorable guild by tearing him a few new assholes.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 03:56:26 pm by Egan_BW »
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 08, 2016, 03:38:38 pm »

Just stand around. Be ready to induct this guy into our esteemed guild.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 08, 2016, 03:44:07 pm »

Ebony sighs at the person who's already admitted to being an Omega.

Take a closer look at the specifics of Shadow Observer and Obscuring Mist spells.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 08, 2016, 06:35:05 pm »

Take a cloth and gag Varion's mouth shut nothing good has come out of it before and I douht anything will soon

No more magic till we get to the place or I'll shove a halberd up your ass
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 07:41:22 pm by killerhellhound »
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 32